Forget me not

By MirandaBrown9

Jason and Miranda were couple of the year for three years. but the summer before senior year, a tragedy made... More

Can't tell her
My life is a lie!!
A wise boy
Regrets been known to give a man a beating
Are you ready?
Defiance
Parents suck
Chase my dreams and keep the girl
Someone new
Convincing both her brother and her parents
Making a move, taking a chance
Remembering and a promise
NOT A Daddy's Girl
Found Again
Puppy Love
Caught In The Act
Mall Surprise
One More Surprise
Memorable Dream
Hosting And A Kidnapping
New Chapter (Suck At Titles)
Bad At Titles
Bad News
Waking up pissed off
A Fight, Dreams, And Baby Talk
Night Out
An Award Show And An Afterparty Surprise
Bad News And A Wedding
A Dream
Talking To An Army Man
Children
The First Days Home
Mama's Mini Vaca!
A Misunderstanding (Plus The End)

The Wedding

48 4 1
By MirandaBrown9

Miranda's pov

My wedding day. I just realized. I have no one to walk me down the aisle. Tears fall down my cheeks as I run to find Jason. He's getting his tux on. "Oh Jason!" I sob, hugging him. "Baby girl, what's wrong?" He gapes, caught off guard.

Jason's pov

She wipes her eyes. "I don't have anyone to walk me down the aisle." She whimpers. I smile and brush the tears off her cheeks, leaving my hands there. "My father will be happy to walk you down the aisle." "Really?" I nod and kiss her. "Now run along. It's bad luck to see each other before the altar." She smiles and rolls her eyes. I shake my head as that perfect little girl leaves.

*2 hours later*

The doors open and my smile widens. I'm kicking myself for not doing this three years ago. For letting her dad scare me off. I don't have to worry about him. I wipe my sweaty hands on my pants legs. She stands across from me with a smile. I nod to my dad and grab her hands.

*later*

I put the ring on her finger. "With this ring, I promise to love you forever and never let nobody hurt you." She wipes a tear from her eye and I smile. "With this ring, I will always be the one that makes you happy." "I'm so glad." She whispers. The preacher smiles. "And by the power vested in me I gladly pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Tears are in my eyes as I pull her close to me. "I've been wanting to hear those words for three years." I whisper, kissing her hard. We go to the reception. "What are we doing for the honeymoon?" She asks. I smile. "I got a couple tickets all inclusive down in Cancun. No worries of paparazzi." I say, kissing her. My main man, Luke sings his newest song To the moon and back. I smile. "That song makes me think of us." She whispers, her head against my chest. I rub her back while swaying with her. I love her so much. "I love you to the ends of the earth and to the moon and back." I say, kissing her head.

Sorry it's so short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 115 40
It's all about twins. Jason and Julia were separated as babies but tragedy brings them back together as teenagers. During the summer before their sen...
102 24 24
Opal is juggling the last day of senior year going into summer, her dad having cancer, her mom on her case, a crush on her best friend/neighbor, her...
4.6K 250 36
Jason and Miranda have been friends forever. But what happens when one has feelings stronger than friendship.
4.5K 154 31
Paisley and Tanner return for their junior and senior years as high schoolers. They will still have issues with their relationship, but will Paisley...