The Wedding

Miranda's pov

My wedding day. I just realized. I have no one to walk me down the aisle. Tears fall down my cheeks as I run to find Jason. He's getting his tux on. "Oh Jason!" I sob, hugging him. "Baby girl, what's wrong?" He gapes, caught off guard.

Jason's pov

She wipes her eyes. "I don't have anyone to walk me down the aisle." She whimpers. I smile and brush the tears off her cheeks, leaving my hands there. "My father will be happy to walk you down the aisle." "Really?" I nod and kiss her. "Now run along. It's bad luck to see each other before the altar." She smiles and rolls her eyes. I shake my head as that perfect little girl leaves.

*2 hours later*

The doors open and my smile widens. I'm kicking myself for not doing this three years ago. For letting her dad scare me off. I don't have to worry about him. I wipe my sweaty hands on my pants legs. She stands across from me with a smile. I nod to my dad and grab her hands.

*later*

I put the ring on her finger. "With this ring, I promise to love you forever and never let nobody hurt you." She wipes a tear from her eye and I smile. "With this ring, I will always be the one that makes you happy." "I'm so glad." She whispers. The preacher smiles. "And by the power vested in me I gladly pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Tears are in my eyes as I pull her close to me. "I've been wanting to hear those words for three years." I whisper, kissing her hard. We go to the reception. "What are we doing for the honeymoon?" She asks. I smile. "I got a couple tickets all inclusive down in Cancun. No worries of paparazzi." I say, kissing her. My main man, Luke sings his newest song To the moon and back. I smile. "That song makes me think of us." She whispers, her head against my chest. I rub her back while swaying with her. I love her so much. "I love you to the ends of the earth and to the moon and back." I say, kissing her head.

Sorry it's so short