WWE The Shield's Recruitment

By Stheslayer101

Stephanie has been in the business for five years and is considered a female version of John Cena. After bein... More

Background Story/Table Of Contents
Week 1: Number One Contender
Week 2: Score 0-2
Week 3: Unintentional Backup
Week 4: All or Nothing/Why Help Me?
Week 5: Taken In Plain Sight
Week 6: Hostage
Week 7: Innocence Powerbombed
Week 8: New Member?
Week 10: Why?
Week 11: I Want Payback
Week 12: Payback In Motion
Week 13: Past Never Stays In The Past
Week 14: Who Is Alissa Flash?
Week 15: Payback's A Bitch/One-on-One
Week 16: Keep Your Enemies Closer
Week 17: Bella's Gonna Fall
Week 18: Challenge Accepted
Week 19: Hell Hath No Fury
Week 20: Extreme Rules
Week 20: Part 2
Week 21: Kick Her While She's Down
Week 22: 3-on-2 Is The New Even
Week 23: I'm Ready To Fight
Week 24: Winner Gets AJ
Week 25: Lending The Shield
Week 26: Triple Threat Showdown
Week 26: Part 2
Week 27: Enemies Become The Best Allies
Week 28: Even The Score
Week 29: Good Luck
Week 30: Getting Protection
Week 31: Survivors
Week 31: Part 2
Week 32: Unlikely Turn Of Events
Week 33: Follow the Buzzards
Week 34: Burning Stare
Week 35: Family Fascination
Week 36: Join A New Family
Week 37: Too Much On The Mind
Week 38: Torn Pages
Week 39: Hell In A Cell
Week 39 Part 2: Green Monster Appears
Week 40: Heart Divided
Week 41: Battle of Animals
Week 42: In The Wrong Hands
Week 43: Confrontation
Week 44: A Choice Is Made
Week 45: Sister
Week 46: Mysterious Figure
Week 47: TLC
Week 47: Part 2
Week 48: What Goes Around Comes Around
Week 49: The Promising Fact
Week 50: Going In Fists Swinging
*BONUS CHAPTER*
Week 51: The War Gets Worse
Week 52: Royal Rumble
Week 52: Part 2
Week 53: The Lunatic's Revenge
A/N:*Need Suggestions* IF U LOVE THE SHIELD PLZ READ
Week 54: The Empty Feeling
Week 55: Bringing Back Justice
Week 56: The Build Up
Week 57: Elimination Chamber
Week 57: Part 2
Week 58: The Odds Are Not In Our Favor
Week 59: Odd Things Make It Even
Week 60: In Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures
Week 61: Wrestlemania 30

Week 9: Believe In The Shield

19.8K 339 41
By Stheslayer101

Backstage in the Hallway

John Cena is tying up his sneakers when he hears a familiar voice, "Ready to kick ass?"

"Steph," John hugs her, "are you sure you should be here tonight?"

She nods her head, "Yeah the doctors say I'm fine. They wouldn't have released me if I wasn't. Besides I can't leave you alone to face the Shield."

Suddenly Vickie Guerrero comes up to the two, "John, Stephanie I'm glad I found you both. Listen, I just wanted to inform you on the match you both will be involved in."

"Vickie, I don't know if you know this but Stephanie just got out of the hospital."

"Yes I know John, but technically she's medically cleared to compete tonight. Don't worry though, you two will be competing in an inter-gender match against AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler. Good luck." Vickie walks off.

John and Stephanie look at each other and accept the match.

Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee w/ Big E Langston vs. John Cena & Stephanie

During the match, John Cena and Dolph Ziggler are fighting outside the ring after Dolph interfered by tripping Stephanie. AJ and Stephanie are the legal competitors in the match; AJ swings Stephanie towards the ropes. Stephanie bounces off the ropes and comes at AJ with a clothesline but AJ also has the same idea which causes the two to collide.

Suddenly the Shield's music begins to play and they make their way down the stairs. Stephanie is too weak to where she doesn't realize what's happening. John quickly gets in the ring and pulls Stephanie to her feet. Big E pulls AJ out of the ring and escapes along with Dolph Ziggler. Just as Stephanie regains her composure the Shield has already surrounded the ring. Stephanie and John Cena are back-to-back watching and waiting for the Shield to attack.

Dean Ambrose grabs a microphone then gets on the apron, "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the new member of the Shield…" He points his hand in John Cena's direction.

The WWE Universe is shocked to believe that John Cena is a member of the Shield. They begin to chant, "You sold out," repeating the phrase in unison over and over again.

John begins to deny the revealing. John turns to Stephanie to explain but she is smiling at him then delivers a Discus Clothesline, knocking him down. Stephanie then looks at the members of the Shield and laughs at her actions. Roman Reigns hands Stephanie a black vest like theirs. She puts it on, revealing that she was the new member of the Shield all along. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose bring John to his feet and pass him over to Roman Reign for an aided Power Bomb. Stephanie goes out onto the apron then performs a 450 splash from the ropes. Stephanie continues to smile as she stand between Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as she puts her fist in the circle of the Shield.

"BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD" Roman Reigns shouts out. All four members of the Shield exit the ring and jump into the crowd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 161 62
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
39.9K 602 18
You just got the career of your dreams - being a wrestler in WWE. On the night before you start your job, you end up having a one-night stand. But, t...
175K 4K 20
- Taylor is the little sister of Seth Rollins. She travels with The Shield on the road. Which means she lives with the rest of The Shield, but what h...
60 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...