Becoming Female Alpha (not ed...

By TheReaderBee_

*THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO 'MY MATE IS MY ALPHA'" Kat and Dan are finally mates, but just not fully. Last year of... More

Becoming Female Alpha
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 EPILOGUE

Chapter 8

15.1K 248 15
By TheReaderBee_

Kat's P.O.V

I groaned as i opened my eyes. The light from the window, made it hard to see. I lifted my hand up so it was blocking the light on my face. With the other hand i pushed my blanket off me and slid of the bed.

I didnt bother to change out of my pajamas, so i just opened my bedroom door and walked downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen the first thing i noticed was the table was covered in presents and standing behind the presents was everyone, except for Dan.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kat, happy birthday to you. Hip Hip, Horay, Hip hip horay."

"Thanks" I smiled at them. 

Jordan and Max suddenly jumped over the table and gave me a tight hug.

"Kat, your growing up" Max said squeezing me tighter. My breathe got caught in my throat and i felt like my ribs were going to break.

"Please dont ever forget us" Jordan begged giving me an even tighter hug than Max had.

"You dont have to worry about being forgotten" Tiffany sai "You guys are impossible to forget"

"Thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me" Jordan said smiling at her.

"I didnt mean it as a good thing" Tiffany smirked as Jordan frowned.

My face was probably going red from being squeezed this tightly. 

"You guys want to let go of the birthday girl, before you kill her on her very own birthday" Nick said noticing that i had stopped breathing.

Max and Jordan looked at me before letting me go. They smiled sheepishly at me as i tried to catch my breathe.

"I would hug you, but i think they gave you a big enough hug for all of us" Tiffany said.

I nodded and smiled slightly at her.

"Okay Kat, since its your birthday, Max and i will cook for you" Jordan said "What do you want?"

"Are you guys trying to kill her?" Tiffany asked.

"No" Max said looking confused and puzzled to why she said that.

"I swear you guys were dropped as a baby" TIffany muttered.

 "I'll have eggs and bacon please" I smiled at Jordan. Everyone looked like i had lost my mind. Jordan and Max had the biggest smile on there face as they ran to the fridge and freezer.

"She just signed her own death wish" Tiffany muttered. "i'll come to your funeral" 

 "Were not that bad" Jordan said

"Yes you are" Tiffany said

"Am i bad?" Max asked

"Yes" Tiffany said

"your probably the worst mate ever" Jordan said

"Am not" Tiffany said "i'm probably second"

"Whos first?" 

"You" i laughed as i sat down at the table.

"So Kat, you having a party this year?" Jane asked

"Probably not" I shrugged.

"Why?" Kelly asked. I shrugged again.

"I swaer your the only person who doesnt like having partys for their birthday" Tiffany said.

"Probably" I said.

"Here you go" Jordan said placing a plate infront of me. 

"Thank you"

I picked up the fork and stabbed it though the egg, then cut some of the bacon with the knife. 

 It actually looked like egg and bacon, which is a huge surprise, since they turned corn beef grey. i still dont know how they did that, and im not sure if i want to know how they did that.

I opened my mouth and shoved the fork full of bacon and egg inside.

I had to say, it actually tasted pretty good, but the egg tasted slightly like cardboard.

"How is it?" MAx asked

"I like it" i smiled at them.

"Oh no" Tiffany said "They poisoned her"

"Shut up" Jordan said 

"You shut up" Tiffany said.

"No you"

"No you"

"How about you both shut up" Nick said.

I shoved the last peice of bacon and egg in my mouth.

"Where is Dan?" I asked.

"Upstairs i think" Kelly said.

"I''m gunna go see him" I said getting up. "Thanks for breakfast guys" 

"Can we cook dinner for you?" Max asked.

"No" Tiffany said.

"Were we asking you?" Jordan asked "No i dont think we were"

"And i dont think any of us want to die by eating your cooking" Tiffany said.

"Kat said it was good" Jordan said

"Kat must be dilusional" 

"Kat is actually standing right here" I said. "Anyway, im going to see Dan" 

Walking out of the kitchen and upstairs, i could still hear Tiffany and Jordan arguing.

I stopped in front of Dan's door and knocked twice. When he didnt reply i pushed the door open and walked inside.

Dan's room is dark so i could just see Dan laying on his bed.

"Dan" I whispered.

He groaned and opened his eyes. 

"You okay?" I asked sitting down on the side of his bed. I lifted my hand and ran my fingers through his hair. His hair was wet and his forehead felt hot. "Dan your sweating"

"I'm fine" His croaky voice said.

"I'm going to get the thermometar, hold on" I said getting up and running to his bathroom. I grabbed the thermometar from the draw and walked back to Dan.

"Here" I said handing it to him. 

I watched as Dan grabbed it from my hand and shoved it under his arm. We waited in silence for it to beep. I ran my fingered through his sweaty hand when i heard it beep.

Dan grabbed it and gave it to me. I looked down and read what it said. '38.5' 

"Your just above normal" I said "I want you to stay home today"

"But its your birthday" He said "I wanted to spend it with you"

"I can stay at home to look after you" I suggested.

"No" He said "i dont want you to spend your birthday looking after me"

"Its not problem" I said.

"i'll feel bad" He said "Go get ready for school"

"Dan i could---" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Get someone to drive you" He said "I'll be fine"

I hesitated "You sure?"

"Positive" 

"Fine but if you need me promise you will call" I felt bad for leaving him alone all day while we went to school.

"I promise, now go" He said closing his eyes. I nodded and got up.

I walked silently out of his room and closed it behind me.

At that moment Jordan walked past me.

"Jordan" I said "Can you take me to school today?"

"Sure" He said "Dont you want to go with Dan?"

"He's sick" I said "so he will be staying home today"

"Whats wrong with him?"

"Not sure" I said

"Okay, well go get ready were leaving in about fifteen" I nodded and walked to my room.

After i had a nice cold shower, i grabbed my white jeans and and light pink cut out shoulder shirt.

I quickly pulled them on before i ran downstairs.

Jordan was waiting for me near the front door. 

'Ready?" He asked.  i nodded.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked as we made our way to his car.

"They left already" I nodded and slid into the passenger seat.

The car ride was quiet, mainly cause i was nearly asleep. Jordan pulled up in the school car park.

'Thanks" I smiled and got out. He nodde and walked over to the rest of the pack.

"i've got to get something from my locker, i'll see you later" They nodded.

I was near the school doors when i heard Max and Jordan shout.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT" They shouted. I froze. They knew i hated attention. I turned around and glared at them. They laughed.

I chuckeld and opened the school door, before walking inside.

Opening my locker i grabbed my english and science book before closing my locker door. 

The bell went off just as i closed it. I sighed and walked to class.

On the way to class, people i dont know and people i did know were saying happy birthday to me. I smiled at them.

The whole time in class i was struggling to stay awake. Everything become blurry as my eyes fluttered closed. I forced them opened again. The bell went off and i gathered my books and headed to Science.

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A WHILE. I'VE BEEN SICK. I ACTUALLY STILL AM. I WROTE THE WHOLE CHAPTER THIS MORNING, BECAUSE THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME I WAS FEELING WELL ENOUGH TO WRITE. SO IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER ISNT AS BIG AS THE OTHERS. I PROMISE I'LL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER  :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

AND IF YOU LIKE PLEASE FAN :D

THE NEXT UPLOAD SHOULD BE WEDNESDAY HOEPFULLY. IF NOT WEDNESDAY THAN IT SHOULD BE FRIDAY :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 147K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.2M 134K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
17.5K 1.3K 53
"You don't try to double cross a person like Rick and expect to leave unscathed. He will always find out and get his revenge, no matter what." Roman...
498K 27.3K 47
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...