I am Nothing

De Wildfire31

Lea has always been strong willed with six older brothers a girl has to be. When she turns eighteen and does... Mai multe

Chapter 1: I am Nothing
Chapter 2: Regrouping
Chapter 3: A Little Understanding
Chapter 4: Overextended
Chapter 5: Still A Crossover
Chapter 6: Withdrawl
Chapter Villian
Chapter 7: What doesn't kill you...
Chapter 7 Part 2 .....Makes you stronger
Naughty!!!!!Chapter 8 Trust is an important thingNaughty!!!!!!
Chapter 9 Issues
Chapter 10: It was going so well until they opened their mouths
A/N
Naughty!!!!!!!Chapter 11.5 A freaky little mind Naughty!!!!!!!!
Chapter 12: Brotherly Love
Chapter 13: Whoever said it was going to be easy needs their a$$ kicked
CONLAN POV: GREAT TRAGEDY
Chapter 14: The hell you say
NAUGHTY!!!! Chapter 14.5: The Hell You Say NAUGHTY!!!
Chapter 15: VACA? Part one
Chapter 15: VACA Part 2
Chapter 16: Wedding & Truths
Chapter 17 Honeymoon Fever WARNING ADULT CONTENT
NAUGHTY!!! Chapter 18 Honeymoon Fever Part 2 NAUGHTY!!!
Chapter 19: What's happening to me?
Chapter 20 Talk about a shock to the system
NAUGHTY!!!Chapter 20.5 Naughty Kisses
Chapter 21: New Home
Chapter 22: School
Chapter 23: Sacrifice
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Faith is hard to come by

4.4K 277 7
De Wildfire31

WARNING: SOME SEXUAL CONTENT AND BOYXBOY KISSING. IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT, BITE ME. ENJOY!

DUKE POV

I stare out onto the lake holding Lea's 'prize' in my hand. Lore had taken Lea inside to get ready for our date and give me some time alone. I watch the moonlight reflect off the glass like surface as I lose myself in thoughts. Of Willa and Lea. I look down at my hand and smile. Willa would have never done it and she would have died...did die because of it. I hate that Lea is having these panic attacks and I hate that I'm not much help.

"You are." I whirl at the voice and almost fall to my knees.

"Willa." She smiles that sweet little smile of hers and tilts her auburn head to the side. Green eyes stare into mine as I watch her.

"Did you hear what I said Darragh?" I scowl.

"Don't call me that Willa." She laughs that little tinkering laugh of hers and wanders so her feet are in the water.

"It's a beautiful name Duke. I don't know why you don't like it. And you do help her." I'm so busy looking at her I forget myself for a moment. At least until she places a hand on my scarred face.

"Why are you here Willa?" She frowns.

"To help. I'm a gift from the goddess. She said you needed this closure and I could help lead you on your path." I pull back from her hand and she slowly drops it to her side.

"She didn't help you Willa. When he was..." Willa shakes her head.

"I'm safe now Duke and I want you to be happy." I laugh harshly shaking my head.

"Why do you care after what I let him do to you?" She stomps her foot and glares at me.

"Darragh Micah White Oak, don't you dare take the blame for me. It was my fault we got captured by him. Your wolf frightened me and I ran like a child when I should have embraced you and if I hadn't you never would have..." She pauses and drops her hands from her hips.

"I never would have what?" She groans and shoves her hands though her hair like she used t when she was frustrated by my stubbornness. When she looks back to me her eyes are serious.

"You know I wasn't your soul mate Duke. We were just mates." I shrug.

"That didn't matter to me Willa. I still loved you." She groans and smacks me in the chest, pouting. I catch her wrist and she looks up at me.

"She's your soul mate idiot. They're your soul mates." I freeze, shaking my head.

"No I would have..." I pause and think back to our kiss. The sparks. My eyes widen and I think back to the way I felt when Lore had looked at me after Lea had asked if we would mate with each other. I groan and Willa giggles.

"You big doofus." I grin wide and gather Willa in my arms, swinging her in a circle before setting her back down.

"They're my mates. I....I mean the Lore thing is kinda strange but they're my mates Willa." She laughs again and leans forward to kiss my cheek.

"I'm happy for you Darragh. Keep her safe the worst is yet to come." I nod and Willa fades away. Laughing I run into the house ignoring the stares. I had mates.

............

Twenty minutes later I'm frowning in the mirror at myself. I'd avoided the mirror since we'd come back afraid to look at myself. I growl at my self pity but...dammit. Thick scars cover my face from where I had attempted to claw my face off as I'd listened to Willa's screams and then Lea's stoic silence. I look angrily at the razor in my hand. Blood's dripping from the corner because I had sliced open the scars so many time trying to shave. I only had one spot left and I couldn't get it. Snarling I threw the razor against the wall and look back to the mirror. I watch as the scars stop bleeding. A knock comes at my bedroom door.

"What?!" I'm so pissed at myself and that one spot that I don't hear the answer at first.

"Let me in Duke." I blink at the sound of Lore's voice outside my door. Sighing I scrub a hand over my face.

"Could you give me a few more minutes?" There's silence for a moment.

"Open the fucking door Duke. Lea's upset. She thinks we pushed you too hard and that's why we can hear you snarling all the way from our room." I sigh and pad over to the door and open it forgetting I'm buck naked from my shower. Lore's silent for a second as I open the door. His eyes slide from my eyes to my chest then my d1ck. I scowl and he steps in and shuts the door before he speaks.

"What's wrong?" I growl at him and stomp over to the bathroom and hand him a a razor. He raises a brow as his nostrils flare. "Why do I smell blood?" He looks at my face and the spot I can't get as his eyes widen in understanding. He takes a step forward so we're inches apart. "Can I help?" I look at his soft lips and have this inane urge to grab him by the hair and shove my tongue down his throat. Shit, liking guys was... different. "Duke?" I blink and realized I'd been staring. I nod jerkily and he doesn't comment on the fact that I have a hard on. He just smirks and leans forward so that his face is inches from mine. His breath brushes against my cheek as he wipes shaving cream on the spot I can't get. I clench my fists as the razor slides across my skin. I will not jump him. I will not...I'm startled when he pulls back. He tilts his head, staring at me.

The next thing I know he's grabbing the back of my neck and yanking my face to his. Our lips crash together as sparks leap across my skin. I unclench my fists and reaching up I grab a fistful of his hair as I wrap my arms around him and yank him closer. My tongue jabs into his mouth mimicking me fucking him. My hips thrust forward so I'm rubbing against his erection. Fuck at least the same principal applies. I want to fuck him just as bad as I do Lea. We both jerk back and look over when someone moans from the bathroom door. We stare at Lea, frozen. She's wearing a tight black dress with heels that make her five inches taller. Fuckkkk. How am I going to handle both of them? Then I see the lust in her eyes and I can smell her damp heat. She clutches her hand to her chest as she speaks.

"Damn. That was so f@cking hot." When we both continue staring she slides her hand on her chest down. My eyes follow as she slides past her stomach as she lifts up the hem of her dress and slides a hand into her panties. Lore and I growl as she pulls out two dripping fingers and takes a quick lick. What the hell is she doing? I watch mesmerized as she slides forward and places one of the two fingers in Lore's mouth. He groans as he licks her juices. She pulls back and holds the other finger out to me. I growl as I lean forward and slide my tongue along her finger before sucking it into my mouth. Her breath stutters as her eyes stare into mine. After she pulls back Lore elbows me in the ribs. I turn to look at him and he's grinning.

"You have to teach me that move and we definitely need to hear that little noise she made again." We both look to Lea as her cheeks flush red.

"Maybe we should go on our date now?" Lore and I lean against the counter and stare at her, waiting.

"I...do you have to both stare at me like that?" When we don't say anything she blushes deeper. "I think I have an idea about the whole freaking out while we're having sex thing." She blurts it out like she's been holding it in. Then blushes and ducks her head. My gaze slides to Lore as he straightens and walks over to her. He stops in front of her and places his fingers under her chin, lifting her head.

"Tell us." I chuckle when her entire face goes beat red. She clasps her hands together as she whispers in a barely audible voice.

"Maybe if I was in charge? I mean....on top....I mean...you'd still be in charge....but I wouldn't be on the bottom." Lore grins and presses a quick kiss to her lips.

"That sounds like a great idea but maybe we should let Duke get dressed." At that they both turn and look me up and down, slowly. Aware of my hard erection I just smirk at them as they finish looking then turn and walk to the door. Lore pauses and glances back one last time.

"You got five minutes, Duke and then we're skipping the date." With that he shut the door and I heard Lea's soft giggle. I bite back a laugh and slip on a pair of jeans with tears and them then I slide on a black undershirt. A lot of my scars would show but I tried not to think about it.

LEA POV

While Duke finishes getting dressed I quickly go to the bathroom in my room and throw cold water on my face. I feel like the heats been turned on and it's stuck on high. I try to get the image of Duke and Lore kissing out of my head but I can't. Hell, I can't get the image of Duke and I kissing out of my head. Or of Lore and me kissing. Sighing I shake my head as I dry off my hands. Tonight is going to be very interesting and...AFTER.

................

Duke insists on taking his Chevy Silverado 1500 and they put me in the middle then they refuse to tell me where we're going. I bite my lip when Lore slides his hand up my thigh, trying to hold back a moan but when Duke's hand slides up the other side I gasp. They both chuckle as their hands slide higher up. I'm so intent on their hands that I'm startled when Duke says.

"We're here." I blink and struggle through my lust filled thoughts. Shaking my head I peer out the front windshield to see we're at the movie theater. When I see the name of the movie playing I grin and look at Lore.

"How did you know that I love this movie?" Lore smiles and shrugs.

"I didn't but since we both like 'Buffy' and 'Angel' I thought you might like 'Labrynth'." I laugh and hug his neck then turn to Duke and push him towards the door.

"Come on Dukey. I need some grindage before the movie." When he looks confused at the word 'grindage' I roll my eyes.

"You are so watching 'Encino Man' later. Food Dukey food." He shakes his head and slides out of the truck. I yelp when he grabs me around the waist and lifts me out of the truck.

............

Sitting in the darkened movie theater watching the movie I was glad there wasn't anyone else at the late showing. It meant I could quote the words to the movie all I wanted and sing the songs, especially 'Dance Magic'. Both Lore and Duke had chuckled when I'd hid my head in Duke's chest at the part with the wild things. Those things creeped me out trading out they're body parts like that but soon enough I was into the movie again as it got to the part where the heroine is trying to remember the words that will defeat the goblin king. I scowl and throw popcorn as she ducks her head and says,

'Damn I can never remember that line.' Yelling at the screen I throw another piece of popcorn as I bounce up and down.

"You have no power over me. Come on woman it ain't that hard. That's the easiest damn line their is." When she lifts her head and says,

'You have no power over me.' I cheer and smack Lore and Duke on their thighs.

"Yes! Finally!" I lean back into the seat as Duke leans over to whisper in my ear.

"Are you ready to go eat?" I smile and nod as Lore leans in on the other side.

"Good cause we'd like desert soon." I moan as they both slide their tongues up the shell of my ear.

'Yes. Dinner. I'm starving. Let's go."

..................

They wanted to take me to a nice restaurant but when I'd seen the McDonald's with a playground I begged them to stop there. After looking at me like I was crazy they both watched as I climbed up the ladder and slid into the ball pit. When I sat up I had to quickly roll to the side to avoid Lore landing on top of me. Laughing I look for Duke to see him standing outside the ball pit watching us.

"Duke come play." When he shook his head I pouted.

"Please? I want you to play with us." His eyes lit up and he started to walk over to the ladder when the manager came out. He said something to Duke then he shook his head. When Duke growled and handed him a wad of cash the manager grinned and walked back inside.

"What was that about?" Duke smirks as he looks at me.

"I just rented the ball pit for an hour." Squealing I though my arms around him as Lore comes up behind me and starts to tickle me.

................

"Lea?" I blink and open my eyes. Rubbing my face I blink up at Duke.

"Where are we?" Still half asleep I snuggle into his chest as I await his answer.

"Our bedroom." I jerk up straight and stare at him before looking at Lore beside me. A tremor rushes over me and I'm suddenly wide awake.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
3.4K 214 21
Lucas has been hiding for his entire life. Cursed by what he is, eeking out a living on the fringes of wizard society, he has one foot in two worlds...
201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
5.7K 277 23
Arabella Rose, 22, is a rogue panther shifter, the last of her kind. Hunters have killed off her family (that she knows of) leaving her to be a rogue...