Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Dead Grand Prix

3.1K 59 16
By Uwu_trashley

(Edited)

Hi

---------------------------------------

"You've stopped me twice now. At this rate, my name will mean dirt." Racer growled.

"Oh, is that so?" Me and Gray synced. My grip on my weapons tightening.

"If i felt like it, it wouldn't be any problem to catch up with those brats." Racer boasted suddenly appearing behind us. My head immediately turning in his direction.

"But I won't feel satisfied until you're history." He said appearing somewhere else my head changing direction to where he was.

"I'll have plenty of time to catch up afterwards." Racer appeared behind us again.

"I don't think so, buddy!" Gray growled attacking him with icicles appearing from the ground while i threw my large shuriken at him.

"Too slow!" Racer yelled Kicking us both.

"Slow, slow, slow!"

"Damn it i can't follow him with my eyes!" Gray said angrily. 

"Mhm" I nodded in agreement pepared for any attacks. Suddenly I felt my body get knocked to the floor Gray next to me.

"Even if you're a girl and you used up your magic power making this ice wall, I hope you don't expect me to go easy on you two."

"Say that again asshole!" I yelled from the ground. 

"Come at me as fast as you can! Dead Grand Prix start your engines!" Racer yelled. The familiar revving of motorcycles filled my ears.

"What kind of noise is this?" Gray asked aloud. 

"No doubt about it, those are motorcycle engines revving preparing to take off."  I replied. In an instant the sound of the motorcycles started to get closer and closer until they where flying right towards us.

"Magic Motorcycles!" Gray yelled shocked. Immediately we started running around doing our best to dodge the motorcycles heading towards us.

"The motor show from hell!" Racer yelled crashing into us on his very own motorcycle.

"You expect me to ride one of these things?!" Gray yelled. Meanwhile I quickly summoned mine and began riding.

"Well your girlfriend seems to have no problem with that. Besides these machines are made to match my own speed. Slowpokes can't handle 'em." Racer smirked leaving.

"Im not his/her girlfriend/boyfriend!" Gray and I yelled at the same time. 

'I wish I was...' I felt a blush rise up to my cheeks at my thoughts.

"Tch." I growled following Racer.

"This bucking bronco is mine!" Gray yelled excitedly making me smile.

"Thanks for equipping them with S.E plugs!" He added. I smiled speeding up trying to catch up to Racer.

"Here I go!" Gray yelled also catching up.

"That sounds fun! You're challenging me to a race?!"

"There ain't any rules! so you'd better be prepared!" Gray smirked making his motorcycle go faster. All you could hear is the sound of the engines and our motorcycles crashing as for the view the dust risen up due to our impacts made a bit hard to see, but it doesn't affect us that much.

"Oh! You've got some nice style for being a goody-two-shoes from an official guild same goes for the girl!" Racer praised.

"Don't underestimate Fairy Tail!" Gray yelled nodding at me to attack. I summoned my shuriken once again and threw both of them temporarily letting go of both the motorcycle's handle meanwhile Gray attacked with his Ice Lances. Both attacks nearly hitting him.

"You're still too slow!" Racer laughed as we drove off the the cliff we continued racing once we landed on the hill.

"Do you really have the speed to pass me!" Racer asked using a magic circle to make a bunch of tires appear all aiming towards Gray and me.

"High side rush!"

"Crap!" I uttered doging as many tires as I possibly could.

"Not bad. But the Dead Grand Pix has just started!" Racer yelled as we drove in to a tunnel.

"Try getting past this!" suddenly a red light appeared behind Racers motorcycle.

"Damn it! This is nuts!" Gray grumbled stopping his motorcycle for a sec.

"What's the matter, hot stuff?" Racer asked more small red glowing holes appearing on his motorcycles. Could this get any worse my eyes widened in surprise. Gray and I drove away as fast as we can avoiding the red beams trying to hit us. 

"Lyon!" Gray gasped as we turned a corner and met with the mages.

"Gray! Blade!" Lyon answered equally shocked.

"Perfect timing!"

"Hop on!" Gray yelled.

"What!?" Lyon asked.

"Just get on already!" Gray yelled. 

"Lyon-sama!?" Sherry asked.

"Don't worry just stay here on stand-by!" Lyon yelled hoping on behind Gray.

~

~

~

"Gray, Blade where's Wendy?" Lyon asked.

"Don't worry, Natsu saved her." I answered.

"I see impressive."

"Anyway, can you get him?I can't use magic while I'm driving this thing." 

"Huh no way you're way to shaky! Blade try to move closer over here!" Lyon commanded.

"Alright!" I agreed tilting slightly to the side until I was right next to Gray.

"Umpf!" Lyon landed behind me. 

"Much better! Now just you watch carefully! I'll show you how creation magic is done!" Lyon smirked standing up he leaned forward his torso pressing slightly to my back for support. I felt a small blush rise to my cheeks once again, but dismissed it although out of the corner of my eye I noticed a small glint of Jealousy? flash through Gray's eyes. No it can't be it was probably just my imagination.

"Here I Go!" Lyon said preparing for is attack.

"Lyon you're using both hands?" Gray asked shocked.

"Hmpf!" Is all Lyon answered with.

"It's how Ul taught us, right" He smirked.

"Ice make! Eagle!" Lyon yelled making dozen of eagles appear. Lyon's eagles all hit the motorcycle Racer was on.

"Did you hit him?" I asked taking a second to look up at Lyon.

"No...Theres no reaction." Lyon answered.

"Enough playing around." Racer said plainly throwing an attack that completely destroyed our motorcycles.

"Ice make!"

"Ape!" Lyon attacked.

"Hammer!" Gray then added. I was gonna get up but I found my leg to be numb, lifting up my pants I found a giant nasty bruise on my leg.

"Blade! Watch out!" Gray yelled as one of his attacks was aiming near where I was, but I managed to roll out just in time.

"Why aren't you getting up and helping us!" Lyon on yelled sounding agitated.

"I can't move or feel my right leg!" I replied.

"Alright just don't move and stay there!" Gray yelled standing back to back with Lyon. Then they proceeded to strip Synchronized.

"Let's do this Lyon!"  I stared in awe as they fought together handling each attack perfectly, but then they started to get they're asses kicked. I continued watching intently as they discussed Racers weakness. When they finished discussing Lyon trapped Gray in an ice case and started lifting him up.

"Blade I understand you are good with certain weapons can you please go and help Gray with this attack he will explain everything once you're up there." 

"Alright." I replied as Gray lifted me with ice so that I stood next to him on the platform watching as Lyon and Sherry fought. Gray then explained what Lyons motive was.

"So he wanted me up here with you in order to attack him from far where his magic won't be effective, right?" I asked.

"Yes, but in this case a unison raid would be most effective." Gray answered. We looked around and saw Lyon pinned down by Racer

"Alright then you lead." I said plainly.

"Mhm." Gray nodded suddenly taking hold of my hands and pulling me towards his chest. I felt yet once again a blush ghost over my cheeks.

"Magic Power Fusion!" We said in sync. A blue and silver bow and arrow immediately appearing in our hands at the same time Gray and I pulled the arrow back.

"Ready Aim FIRE AWAY!" I yelled as we released the arrow hoping to hit our target and not Lyon.

~

~

~

"You did it Lyon!" Gray smiled.

"We still got five more of these guys." Lyon sighed.

"I really thought you two were fighting back there!" Sherry mumbled.

"I'd expect nothing from the older pupil" Gray said with a small glare.

"How does your leg feel?" Gray asked me.

"Still numb." I replied trying to move it.

"Can you stand?" 

"Yeah." I answered.

"How about you Lyon?" Gray then asked.

"Don't make fun of me." Lyon said looking away. Making Sherry giggle.

"It's not over! I swear on the name of 'Oracion Seis' If I go down in defeat ill take you down with me!" Racer screamed opening his jacket to reveal...

"An explosive lacrima." I stated with a frown getting up from the fallen tree I was sitting on.

"You bastard are you planning on..."

"One man, One kill" Racer cut Gray off with a crazed look in his eye.

"Why you!" Before Gray could attack his ice disappeared. 

'Crap.' He ran out of magic and mine was gone too because of the Unison Raid. We stared in horror as Racer ran to us.

"Lyon!!" We all yelled as the white haired male tackled Racer off the cliff. I flew to the edge and the three of us stared as they hit the ground the explosion going off and emitting a bright light.

"Lyon, Lyon-sama!" Sherry screamed in hopes of an answer.

"Lyon!" Gray and I yelled.

OM&M~OM&M~OM&M~OM&M~OM&M~OM&M~OM&M

What a surprise two updates in the same month what a surprise. Better be thankful tho cuz the frappé i drank kept me until 3:00 am working on this so hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.1K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
27.2K 579 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...
1M 21.5K 131
Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that had happened before, she knew that withou...