A Barrel Racer

By JaynaGullic

I finally got back home from the PBR(professional barrel racer). I got out of my truck and unloaded my horse... More

chapt 1- Coming Home
Chapter 2
Chapter 3- Shifting
chapter 4- My Best friend Found Her Mate.
Question Time!!
Movie!
What Is That Amazing smell?!
Did You Call Me Pretty?
I Will Not Leave Your Side
Overprotective
Softball Game
Rapest!
Rapest(part two)
Royal Prankers
hear this.....
Aunt Caral
Because Its My Life
No PDA!
Volunteer Week(day one)
Volunteer Week (Day two)
Please read!!!2nd book!!!
Volunteer Day 3-(part 2)
Volunteer Day 4-

Volunteer Day 3- (part 1)

173 9 0
By JaynaGullic

(Picture of sky's pj's.^^ and sound of sky in her human for growling.^^)

(I know the girl is creepy but just listen to the growl.)

Sky's pov

"H-hey! pst... Sky. W-wake up." someone was shaking my shoulders trying to wake me up.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked with a groggy voice.

"I- I heard something g-growling in the w-woods." Amy said shakily.

Now wide awake I told her," okay, tell Alana and Stacy. I'll go check it out." She nodded and went to do as I told her. I got up, forgetting my gun, and walked around to the back of the barn.

"Grrrr!! Grrrrrrr!!!!" I heard growling as I walked closer.

I smelt the air.

Rouge.

I growled back but mine had more power. My eye started to change, having gold surround my pupil.

"Sky?" I heard Stacy's voice.

I calmed myself down. I sniffed the air again. It was only Stacy behind me. The Rouge still in the wood.

"Grrrrrrr!!!" The rouge growled again.

"Stacy. Come here." I commanded.

She walked over to me. "What is it?"

I looked at her in the eyes. "Rouge." I whispered. She sniffed and her eyes widened.

"Go tell Alana. Make sure that Amy doesn't hear you. If she asks tell her it's the cougar. Alana and you will stay with her." I told her.

"You're not-" I cut her off. "I don't want any of you getting hurt. Just stay in there no matter what you here and make sure Amy does not leave the barn." I said in my alpha tone.

She nodded her head and went back to the barn. I turned back to the woods. I didn't have anything but my pj's on. I walked into the woods.

"Grrrrr!! Grrrrrrr!!! Grr!!!!!" It still growled. I growled back more than last time. My claws coming out and my canines showing.

"Come out you coward..." I growled.

I heard a twig snap to my left. My head shot toward the sound. I looked at the rouge come out. But it wasn't a rouge. It was an alpha.

The wolf was huge, maybe a little bit smaller or the same size as mine.

"Shift." I growled stalking towards it. "I said shift god dammit!" I growled louder. It growled back. "Let me ask you this. There is a 15 year old girl in that barn. If you were on this land you are on my territory. And one of my rules are never no matter what show your wolf. Do you want to mess with another alpha and her land?" I growled.

It stared at me for a minute then walked back behind a tree. He came out with shorts on. I'm guessing it was on his ankle.

He looked about 6'3. Around my age a little older maybe. He had blue eyes and brown hair. Very built. I couldn't tell much of what he looked like but I could some because of the moonlight.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my land?" I growled out and stepping towards him.

"I'm Mason Young and I'm looking for my mate. I smelled her on this part of the land. I'm from the Blue Blood pack. I didn't know I was trespassing." He explained.

I nodded. "Well you chose the perfect time of the night to come on my land. And you're 4 1/2 miles away from the edge of your territory. You are trespassing on Red Moon packs land. I'm the next in line alpha female. Daughter of Alpha Rick Greene."

He nodded. "I am dearly sorry. I should've checked the territory line before coming. But may I ask you something?" He asked.

I nodded in return.

"Is there a she-wolf in there that does not have a mate?" He pointed towards the barn.

I nodded.

"What's her name?"

"Alana. Alana Smith. She is part of the Red Moon pack." He nodded. Tell her she'll find her mate soon.

I nodded and watched as he shifted back and ran off.

I walked back to the barn. "Sky?" Amy asked and stood up from Stacy and Alana. "Yeah, it's me." I said. She ran up to me. "What happened? We heard growling and snarling and then i-it went quiet. Then I-I noticed you didn't have your gun a-and I was so wor-" I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.

"it was just an animal. It ran off. It shouldn't come back. And if it does I'll shoot it's ass." I smiled at her. She smiled and nodded her head. "Do you see why we have a gun now?" She nodded her head. I smiled and lead her over to the girls.

"Alana may I talk to you?" I asked.

She nodded and followed me out of the barn.

"So it was a rouge?" She asked.

"No. It was an alpha....and your mate." Her eyes were bulging out of her skull. "M-my what?" She asked shocked. I smiled and hugged her. "Your mate Alana!" I whisper/yelled.

She hugged back.

We were like that for a while. "C'mon. Let get some sleep." I slung my arm over her shoulder.

We walked back into the barn.

"What time is it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Um.... 3:56." Stacy said looking at her watch. "Okay. Well let's try to go back to sleep. " I said emphasizing try.

**20 minutes later**

I have been on high alert ever since the little thing that happened earlier. I groaned.

I got up and walked out of the barn. I stripped down, tying it around my ankle, and shifted into my wolf.

Yay! Are we going for a run I really need one. Oh! Can we go see Trevor?" My wolf asked.

If we can make it to the pack house under 10 minutes. Then yes, we can. I told her. She yipped and took control.

*****6 minutes later*****

Let's go! Let's go! You said we could see him if we made it in 10 minutes. And it took six. I rolled my eye and walked to the barn where the boy were.

(The barn is just where the saddles are no animals. Just lettin' ya'll know. Please continue.)

I walked into the barn saw the boy talking and playing basketball.

Let's tease them! Please. My wolf begged. I interact laughed as she told my her plan.

I snuck around the tool and everything. I slowly crept up on Leo. I pounced on him growling. "Mother fucker! Wait...Sky?" He asked I got off him having a wolfish grin.

'Your face was hilarious!' I laughed through mind link. He scowled at me. I walked into the tack room and shifted putting my pj's on.

I was laughing when I came out. It was just priceless.

"Would you just shut up?" Leo grumbled. "Awe, I sowy. " I said in a babyish voice.

"what are you doing here?" Trevor asked grabbing my waist.

I don't know. I shifted my wolf took over and now I'm here.

"Well, now you're coming with me." Trevor said throwing me over his shoulder. I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. Weird.

"Hey! Let me down!" I screamed.

"Oh, be quiet you like this position." He said. I slapped his butt making him jump in surprise. I stifled a laugh until I felt him slap my butt making me jump.

"Hey!" I yelled as soon I'm being thrown in a hay pile. Ironic.

Trevor crawled over my smashing his lips on mine.

My hands went straight to his hair, tangling my fingers in his silky hair.

He deepened the kiss by biting my bottom lip, making me groan in response. We fought for dominance. I let him win. He explored every inch of my mouth.

He pulled away making me whimper. He chuckled and kiss down my jaw down to where my collarbone and neck connected. He sucked in around there to find my sweet spot. He finally found it, making me moan, he sucked and licked there.

"You're such a tease." I rolled my eyes.

He licked the spot one more time. I felt his canines come out. Grazing my soft and smooth skin. He bit down making me want to scream at first, but the pleasure overwhelmed me. He slowly pulled his canines out. He licked the blood off.

"My turn." I flipped us over so I was on top of him.

I kissed him putting my hands on his bare chest. I trailed down his jaw line, my hands roaming his chest. I kissed until I heard him moan. I smiled. I tease him a bit like he did to me.

"Who's the tease now?" He chuckled.

I smiled placing one more kiss then sinking my canines in. He tensed up for a moment then relaxed. I licked off the blood.

He flipped us back where he was on top of me.

He smash his lips on mine once again. I quickly responded.

"Trevor. We need to stop." I said breathing hard. He was beginning to take my shirt off.

"Trevor." I whispered grabbing his hands. He looked up at me his eyes pitch black. He hesitantly nodded. I smiled and kissed him.

We got up. "I got to get back it's almost the crack of dawn." He nodded.

"I'm gonna get us some clothes for today." We walked to the house hand in hand.

*******

Hey, did ya'll like it? Please tell me what you think. This book has the most viewers and I would really appreciate it if ya'll would vote and comment on how I'm doing. I really need some inspiration. Given me ideas. I will most likely use them. Just tell me.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

-Jay♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...
537K 17.8K 60
A horse ranch. That's where I lived at least. I know, not very exciting to those of you who don't care for this life or think it's all about work. Bu...
120K 4.2K 26
I'm Clara. I'm a horse shifter, the last one of my kind. This story is traveling with me to find my mate. There has to be one more horse shifter out...
2.9K 80 15
(March•Monster•Madness•2021)(slow🍋burn) (insert reader)You have been haunted with terrible nightmares since turning eight. The "demon king, as it's...