Loving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy... More

Blue Doom
Blake Dun
Saving Me
Evil Plan
Justice TV
Morning Blues
James Bond
Electricity Flies
My Hero
Super Annoyed
PonyBoy
Super Girlfriend
3 Days
Dying Slowly
Mother Mary
Big Capes, Small Personalities
Zombies
The Evils
Super Wife
Baby Doom
His to Claim
You've Been Warned
Villainous
Planes and Powers
The Weakness
Missiled
Don't Forget Evil
Meeting the Family
Bathroom Adventures
Bathroom Blues
Flying
Tight Rope
Mistakes
Kryptonite
Interviews
Problems
Electrocuted Balls
Bonding
Drunk in Love
Touches
Hell Hounds
Unconventional
End Game
Misery Needs Company
Suck Stones
Bedelia
Betrayal
Betrayal Pt. 2
Transformations
I knew
I Swear
Blue. Blake. Or Blue Doom
Oceans Fury
War Is Coming
Missing
Bosom Buddies ... Or Not
Raw Dogging It
Sharing
Master Manipulator
Man of Steel ... Your Kids
Let Him Go?
Home
Bullets
Struck by Lightning
The Date From Hell
No Chemistry, No Biology
Arrested
Professional Help
Under Attack
Fear, Regret, and Pain
No More Measurements
Not A Girl Scout
Destruction
Calm as a Mother Fucking Cucumber
Wendy Wu the Hoe Warrior
The Very Beginning
Call Me Daddy
So Quickly
Faster
Over
Since
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
HEADS UP
ITS HERE-SEQUEL
UPDATE***
UPDATE PT.2

Cry Baby

41.3K 2.2K 1.4K
By Flowerpetal031

Sweet baby Jesus out did himself with the creature I was drooling over now. He had golden blond hair to his shoulders. And the most burning golden eyes I'd seen so far.

If I wasn't in a sour fight mode I would have drooled.

If it had been any other moment in time I would have dropped to my knees and declared myself his.

But it was a moment. A moment where my blood levels were sky high because a lightbulb thought he could speak to my any way he wanted.

I was tingling with anger at how the golden God had yelled at me, as though he had some control over me.

Fuck that.

I felt a surge of power rush through me and before I knew it I was stomping over towards the golden man and I punched him full throttle in the face.

He was fucking Thor size so the real shock was when he stumbled back a foot.

"Don't. Speak. To. Me. Like. That." I growled.

I could hear buzzing in my ear and I felt like someone had handed me a shot of tequila and caffeine all at once.

I'm short words. I was ready to beat the shit out of this man.

My hand didn't even hurt, just tingled which felt-

"Katrina your hand!" Corey said snapping my attention from the man I just punched to Corey.

Okay I knew my hands were a little dry and probably bloody and gross but he didn't need to call me out about it.

I looked down at them anyway and my whole face drained of color.

There sparking between my fingers were little electric bolts springing back and forth.

Lost my shit.

I screeched and started shaking my hand trying to knock them away.

Before I could make another move Blake was by my side grabbing my hand, "Katrina breath!" He commanded.

I immediately did as he said, against my character but I was in panic mode.

Little shots of electricity were shooting out of my hand.

My crazed eyes met his calm ones, "Calm-"

My eyes harden.

"Fucking relax" he said quickly changing his words. 

I took a deep breath, "Release the energy, pushing back to me" he said calmly, "like a wave, push the energy to me".

I closed my eyes and did exactly as he said, and nearly cried when the tingling stopped.

Only to be replaced by an undeniable pain in my fucking hand. Most definitely shouldn't have punched that man.

"Fuck!" I winced cradling my hand to my chest.

"Maybe next time you won't punch others in the face hm?" Blake smirked before grabbing my hand and giving it to Pony to fix.

"What just happened?" I asked him.

"You temporarily stole my powers" he said giving me a hard look.

My mouth popped open in an O. "What did you do to me, you fucking lighting rod?!" I growled at him.

He grabbed my waist and squeezed making me uncomfortable, "It's what you did, you fucking thief" he growled back.

"I didn't steal anything!"

"My powers would beg to differ" he rattled back.

"FIRST OFF IF ANOTHER ONE OF YOU FUCKERS CUSSES IN MY DAMNED HOUSE ONE MORE TIME I'LL START SAWING OFF SOME BODY PARTS!" Blake's beautiful Mother bellowed, completely throwing me off while pushing me to respect her more. 

Her head snapped to Blake, "Why did you bring her here?" she sneered looking me up in down in disgust. "Did I teach you nothing about the weakened minds of humans, especially the dumb girls?" she hissed at him. "And what of this whore wife you've taken?!" she snarled looking at Ana who looked down.

Wow. And I thought my mother was a pill to swallow. 

She was a fiery being that had had enough of her sons, and their antics. 

That didn't stop my offensive mode at referring to me as stupid and weak. 

"Excuse me?" I asked her shocked. She was beautiful but she was acting like a class one bitch. And she sure as hell wasn't about to shove that shit my way after what I'd just been through. 

"Is she deaf as well?" she said stalking up to me. She looked me up and down as though I was a roach, and it was pissing me off.

"Mother" Blake said.

Her gaze never left mine, "Jump off the side of that cliff" she growled at me.

Blake's hand clamped down onto my shoulder, so much I actually lost an inch. He was tense like he thought I'd actually throw myself over board. 

I looked at Blake questionably while he stared down his mother and she glared at me. 

I turned back to look at her, "You go jump off that cliff, you ugly, old, fat, wench" I finished off. 

Her jaw dropped, Blake inhaled in shock, everyones eyes widened, and I tried not to let my face show that she was none of those things and could honestly walk the run way in the next hour. 

She blinked in shock. "At least I didn't cuss at you" I sang.

She looked so confused as she stared me down, and I did feel a little weird like a presence was pushing on me, but it was just annoyingly there, it had no real effect on me. 

"Say I'm stupid" she demanded.

"You're stupid" I said replied back to her.

Her face continued to be clouded by shock and mine was swimming with delight, I love these games especially with little kids.

"No, ... take off all your clothes" she demanded again looking more and more puzzled. 

"I am getting so hot, I'm gonna take my clothes off" I sang back at her. 

She looked like I'd just struck her in the face.

"Tell me your deepest secret"

"I want to kick you in the face"

"The worst thing you've ever done"

"Licked a cat"

"Most embarrassing moment"

"When I got my period in 9th grade and it leaked onto my boyfriends pants" I replied quickly wincing at the memory. 

I could see Corey smothering a laugh just at the memory. Little Bitch. That moment still haunts me to this day.

"Hold your breath" she demanded again. 

Now she was starting to get on my nerves, bossing me around, like her son didn't do that enough. "You first bitch and count to a thousand" I said annoyed. 

Blake jumped in front of me and stared me in the eye silently, "What freak?" I asked cautiously.

"Why aren't you under her influence?" he asked curious.

Influence? My mouth dropped she was trying to get me to do all those things. She was a mind control super like her sons. "You whore! You tried to make me jump off a cliff!" I screech at her, while she looked completely puzzled at me.

"Katrina! How come you didn't fall under?" he asked seriously.

I didn't want to tell the truth so I spun it, "Those parlor tricks are for the weak minded, nah duh" I said hoping he wouldn't push. 

He pushed. 

"You are weak minded, how come you weren't influenced?" he growled.

"Well ..."

"I'll break your finger" he growled. 

I glared, "You would no-"

He snatched my finger and started to bend it at a painful angle. 

"BITCH! OKAY OKAY!" He release me, "Well after I watched Star Wars and then Twilight, I became deathly afraid of being mind controlled, so I started googling and I did all these mind strengthening exercises in order to not ever be mind controlled" I finished my embarrassing story. 

Everyone blinked in confusion at the same time. 

"You did what?" Klaus asked scratching his head. 

"I DIDN'T WANT SOME BITCH LIKE EDWARD CULLEN TO WALK IN AND KNOW MY THOUGHTS, DAMNIT!" I yelled pulling my point across. 

"How do you strengthen your mind?" Blake asked completely baffled, honestly I don't think he thought I could get weirder, but I just pushed pass his expectations.

"Watching Yoda videos, meditation, soaking your feet in lemon juice" I rattled off a few of the things I'd done.

"That shit cannot work" Klaus said.

"Well your Mother just proved my theory correct, so suck a lemon Road Runner" I replied tartly. 

Blake was suddenly pushed aside and his Mom came face to face with me. I clenched my fist just incase she tried to attack me and I had to punch her in the boob. 

"I-I apologize for my earlier comments, you obviously aren't weak, especially since you have a powerful mind. I must recant my earlier statement" she said grabbing my hand.

I eyed her, she looked so sweet I couldn't say no, "I accept your apology" I said.

Her smile literally blinded me, God where does this gene pool come from. "Would you mind if Carter tried his power on you, his is much like mine, except her can control emotions and the paths of other objects" she said quickly turning me around to come face to face with her son that I punched in the face.

I tilted my head up to meet his eyes on his 6'6 frame, they are all so tall, even the Mother was towering over me looking like a Greek Goddess like Kendal Jenner. 

His eyes shifted hungrily over my body, which had me glaring at him harshly. I felt a small tug on my mind, almost pushing me to forget my anger, but then I saw the smirk on his face and I snapped out of it. 

He must have thought he had me, because he smirked. 

"How do you feel?" he asked me, his eyes shining with victory.

I smiled up to him, pushing for it to look real, "I feel like ... like you cry like a little bitch after sex" I finished hard. 

There was a solid moment of silence of shock, before Klaus dropped to the ground gasping for air, laughing. Even their Mother covered her mouth with her hand as her body shook with laughter. Blake was grinning one of his rare amused smiles, that had me only looking at his face. 

Carter's mouth was in a shocked frown as he gazed down at me in befuddlement. 

"I must introduce myself" their mother spouted choking down her laughter, "I am Iris, and these are my three sons, Blake, Carter, and Klaus. I like you" she beamed before taking me by the arm and leading me into their beautiful house.

I guess I passed some type of test. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
170 28 7
Shortlisted for the Open Novella Contest 2019 • Being a Supervillain is tough. Between managing a secret lair and making sure your mom doesn't stop...
264K 11.8K 91
'Gotham.....I'm in Gotham.......I'M IN GOTHAM' Yes, yes you were 'What, what the actual hell is happening, is this a dream? Am I de'- You looked over...
55 0 13
I was born in 1986 and was kidnapped at the age of five, family dead. The girls who also got kidnapped eventually died as they didn't win or play by...