Kidnapped Wali Girlfriend #Yo...

By Krazy_Kiran

"My fiancé is kidnapped, my wedding is in less than a month, I'm on the verge of committing suicide, and you'... More

Chapter 1 - Kidnapped Wali Girlfriend
Chapter 2 - Dhoom 3
Chapter 3 She looks like a piece of Kurkura
Chapter 4 - Never Stalk a Girl Without Expecting Consequences
Chapter 5 Five Thousand Rupees
Chapter 6 Trouble Trouble
Chapter 7 - You're Stupid, Shravan
Chapter 8 Dilli Wali Returns
Chapter 9 Kidnapping Gone Wrong
Chapter 11 Criminal & Gang
Chapter 12 Wedding Cancelled
Chapter 13 Tere Brown Rang Ne (Your Brown Complexion)
Chapter 14 Is Shravan Romantic?
Chapter 15 Thakur Vijay Singh
Chapter 16 Not A Salman Khan Fan
Chapter 17 Friends Don't Kill Friends
Chapter 18 Kiss Everyone To Your Right
Chapter 19 Do You Love Sanya?

Chapter 10 Meri Sautan (My husband's second wife)

1.4K 166 723
By Krazy_Kiran

Please give me your honest opinion on this book. I know Yagappar always helps out fellow writers whenever there's something that needs improvement. I really need other readers to help me too. I want to improve guys. All pointers about pace, grammar, plot are appreciated!

Chapter 10 - Meri Sautan (My husband's second wife)

[Shravan's P.O.V]

"When you snuck out with Sanya even when everyone told you not to, we all planned to teach you a lesson," Mom told me. Manan and Dad nodded along. What plan? "Arun had work in another city, so we sent Sanya with him and set a fake kidnapping. You know, the ice cream shop--"

These people were officially insane.

"I wasted so much time over a fake kidnapping?!" Ahar said. She was just as outraged as me. Both of us spent at least four to five hours together every morning working on finding my girlfriend for the past week.

Not to mention, the times where I stalked Ahar or forced her to attend the parties during the evening.

My blood boiled at everyone's stupidity.

"I ended up at the hospital from the head blow," I butted in, furiously. "Fake kidnapping? Really?"

Mom gave Manan a condescending glance. "Manan got too hyper over the entire thing and hit you harder than needed. Him and his girlfriend then took Sanya back home, actually. Arun brought you to the hospital and informed the police about it. The officer in charge was a family friend. Sanya later left with Arun that first party we threw when we heard the scream. She was in the house for a while, but you never checked. The blood you found was fake."

"While she did the wedding shopping in another city, you spent time searching for her," Manan said. "Arun bhaiya (older brother) had his court case. He called you as the kidnapper and used a different voice to scare you. It was so funny." Manan laughed. "I was with him. And those guards at our house are also on our side. You two fell for everything!"

I couldn't believe the fact that we crossed out Manan from our suspects list, first!

I held my head, thinking of the correct words to yell. I couldn't curse at my own family, could I?

Ahar's hand tightly clutched the bed sheet and glared. The anger inside me doubled when I saw the burn marks on her hand from when we were checking the suspects. If I were in her situation, I'd undoubtedly want to murder me and my family. She helped a stranger.

In his family's pretend kidnapping.

"Where are Sanya and bhaiya (older brother) now?" I asked tiredly.

"Now, they're actually kidnapped," Manan informed. Mom and Dad looked tensed as they didn't deny Manan's statement.

"What?!" Ahar and I asked simultaneously.

Why did I come to India?

"We heard that Sanya's parents are coming next week, so we decided to drop the entire charade at our anniversary," Dad explained. "The house you went to is one of our own. You've been there when you were younger. You were supposed to find Sanya and bring her back home . . . but . . . "

"But what?" I asked. I clenched my fists.

Ahar was shaking her head as she buried her face in her hands.

"The fake police was hired for fun. But then some unknown people managed to capture Arun bhaiya and Sanya bhabhi--"

"Manan, shut up," I cut him off. He made my brother and my girlfriend sound like they were married. Who in the world would kidnap Sanya and bhaiya?! "Do we have some enemies or something?" Silence filled the room. "What the hell am I supposed to tell Sanya's parents?!" I yelled. They had been testing my patience! Even Ahar seemed alarmed at my outburst.

"Son, we informed the police and--" Dad started.

"Then, I hope you can also inform the Agarwals' about what happened," I said.

I was so ashamed and disappointed.

I turned to apologize to Ahar when Preet and Rahul entered. Rahul greeted me and asked about my health. I gave a curt okay.

"Hey," Preet said. "Ahar?" Ahar looked up at her. Actually, all of us did. Preet held a black cell phone and told Ahar, "Your mom called." Ahar's entire face fell. Wasn't her mom in the hospital? "Don't worry, I informed her about the hospital and said you were alright."

I grimaced as Ahar stood up and turned to me.

"Your family and friends are all nutcases." I sighed as she limped to Preet and snatched the phone out of her hands. "I don't even know you, okay?" Preet opened her mouth, but Ahar continued, "I can inform my family on my own. Thank you very much for your unnecessary help."

Ahar stepped out of the room, slamming the door behind.

This was the first time I was seeing the hostile side of her. It wasn't pleasant. When Sanya used to get mad, she normally kept calm and gave silent treatment. Ahar simply flipped out.

Wait, why am I comparing them?

Manan, my parents, and my friends stood with offended looks. If they expected me to defend them, then they were wrong.

"She was way too polite," I said, pursing my lips. "I have worse words I want to use than 'nutcase.'"

"Why're you taking her side?!" Preet asked. Of course, my insulted friend deserved what Ahar said.

"You just told a girl whose mother's lying in some hospital fighting against cancer that her daughter was in a hospital," I told her calmly. Now, Preet's anger vanished, replaced by confusion and regret. "My parents just told me that my girlfriend and brother are kidnapped all because of them. I'll take Ahar's side before any of yours. Just leave, will you?! Everyone!"

By Rahul's help, everyone filed out of the room.

I laid on the bed, thinking about how worried Ahar might be. Preet had unknowingly concerned Ahar's mom.

Since I came to Harayana, a stranger had been nicer to me than my own family.

She really didn't deserve all this.

Family and girls--two major problems in my life.

[Ahar's POV]

Once.

That was the number of times I met my family in the past year.

Since Mumma got diagnosed with cancer in March, I talked to her twice. It was September now. The one day she calls to talk to me, she gets notified that I'm in the hospital.

I called back, but no one picked up. Not even Laksh.

What if something happens to Mumma? What kind of a daughter would I be if I didn't stay with her during this time? But if I left, then there will be one less person making money for her treatment.

After running through the conflicting thoughts for hours, I stood up and limped my way to the front desk.

Unlike Shravan, no one had come to see me.

Not even Suman.

I decided to tackle hospital bills and find solutions for paying these.

When I approached the woman about my bills, she said, "Your billing account's clear." I frowned and asked for clarification. She showed me a receipt with Shravan's signature.

I gave it back and ran a hand through my short hair.

Shravan.

I owed him so bloody much.

* * *

The next day I visited the pandit to check whether or not he was a part of the fake kidnapping scheme.

"I don't know anything about a kidnapping," the priest claimed. "But everything happens for a reason, child. Never forget that. Don't surrender your hopes when the fight has just begun. It all pays off in the end."

He gave me his blessings and left.

Don't surrender your hopes when the fight has just begun.

Easy for him to say.

I guess I was still helping Shravan.

As I hobbled down the Temple's steps, I received a text from Shravan asking if we could talk. He was waiting outside my apartment building. I told him to meet me at the temple. He showed up five minutes later with his friends, Rahul and Preet, in a car. I met them at the at the bottom.

"Hi," Rahul greeted first.

"Hello," I said. Before anyone could proceed, I turned to Preet. "I'm sorry for snapping at you, yesterday. It was misplaced anger." She didn't know, so my rude behavior was unjust.

A series of apologies followed. Preet saying sorry for not knowing how important the call was. Shravan probably told her about my mother. He apologized for his family's stupid scheme. Rahul quietly stood for a while and spoke up after everything was cleared up.

"We're all planning to visit the Golden Temple tomorrow. We wanted to invite you."

I turned to Shravan who nodded and added, "Ab sab ko bhagwaan yaad aa gaye (Everyone remembered God now)."

I agreed to go. I always wanted to visit that Gurudwara.

As we chatted, a group of men stood leaning against a wall near us. They were eyeing my group. Preet gave an uneasy glance their way and so did I.

"Kive oh soniyo (How are you, beautiful)?" Someone commented and wolf whistled.

"Just ignore them," said Rahul.

Someone whistled again and the guys started making more comments. "Main keya sade wal vi dekh lo . . . Dono kudiyaan eniya vi model shodel nahi aa (I say look our way too . . . Those girls aren't model-types)."

I looked at Preet. We both realized at the same time what that meant. Laughter overtook us as Shravan and Rahul stood confused.

"They're hitting on you guys!" I explained to the men.

Rahul and Shravan tugged us away from the men who liked the . . . men. People were unpredictable.

We bid goodbye and decided to meet early morning at six. Shravan offered to drop me home, but I declined the ride. He was overly sympathetic and sweet because of his family's stupid move.

I went home, finding no Suman. I had already texted Anchal that I was injured and couldn't make it. He understood and said we'd talk tomorrow. Suman, on the other hand, gave no responses.

The next morning as I got ready, I received a text from her. Hey, I'm out. Will explain the problem tonight. Don't worry, I'm okay. Take care.

Great friend.

Shravan, Preet, Rahul, Manan, and I were riding in one car. The adults in others.

Preet and I began conversing politely. Soon, her husband joined as he sat on her other side in the back seat. I asked how their wedding was and apparently, Preet was a huge "drama queen."

"Preet did weird things," said Rahul. "Two days before the wedding, she said we should elope."

"Weren't your parents convinced?" Shravan asked. He sat next to Manan who was driving.

"Yes," Rahul said, "but Preet wanted to go live in the mountains not in Albany, New York." His wife gave a sheepish look and played with her cast. "And the day of our wedding, she called me at four in the morning saying we can't get married."

"What?" Manan and I asked simultaneously.

"Tell them why. Go on," Rahul nudged her. She stuck out her tongue at him and didn't respond. "I'll tell them. Rahul, I'm a nadaan parinda (innocent birdie) not ready for marriage." Manan, Shravan, and I laughed at Preet's expense. "She said that smack on our wedding day!"

"Bro, you should've backed out," said Shravan.

"I didn't want a repeat of the son-in-law initiation process," said Rahul. We were all confused by what he meant. Preet kept telling him to shut up, but he ignored her. "Preet's uncles and cousins tested my love for her by beating me."

I gasped. He couldn't be serious!

Rahul pulled his right collar to the side and showed a red mark on his shoulder. "I still have scars."

Shravan looked over the seat at it. "That looks like lipstick," he said.

"Oops, wrong shoulder," Rahul said, quickly covering it. Preet smacked his arm while we all suppressed our laughs. She pulled a lipstick out of her husband's hand. We laughed.

"Meri sautan (my husband's second wife)," Preet joked, and put the lipstick in her purse.

The rest of the ride went by fast as Preet and Rahul continued their funny stories.

We reached the Golden Temple at nine. There was a huge crowd of people as expected. We covered our heads and left our shoes in lockers for the public. Apparently, people got their shoes lost . . . or stolen.

The next thing to do was go inside and leave all our complaints and wishes.

____________

A/N

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who left me so many sweet birthday wishes especially Rippan being the first and Yagappar the second. Thank you for all the dedications. I honestly am at a loss for my gratefulness. I am legally eighteen, today! Hallelujah! From today on, I am gonna stop counting my age xD

Filler type chapter. Sorry!
Have you ever been to the Golden Temple?apparently, all the money people put in the Goluk goes to our politicians. No surprise.

How was it? Did you expect the fake kidnapping to be family planned?
Who could be the real kidnapper?

Rahul and Preet's funny tales will continue throughout.

Please vote, comment, & share! <3
--K-K-Kiran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282 21 10
Ever thought, about how two strangers are destined for each other? Here, is my first attempt to make you fall in love with love :) ||MERI PEHLI OR AK...
16.6K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
7.8K 814 31
~𝙑𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚�...
183K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...