What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

By swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Twelve.

15.5K 632 230
By swweetpeach_

No one's POV :

Someone get out from the game room because he wants to go see woozi. He was about to walk up the stairs but stop when he hear a beautiful yet sorrow sound being played by violin.

He wants curious who was playing that instruments,None of them could play a violin. He walk downstairs, searching for the sound.

It came from woozi's old music room, he thoughts and walk towards the room, he stand infront of the room decide not to interrupt the person playing.

Why is this person playing it sadly? He frown, he suddenly hear something drop from the room and then he hear a sofr crying.

He was worry,so he immediately open the door and look at the girl infront of him,crying.

Younghee?

---

Younghee's POV :

I stand up and wipe my tears, "I-I-m sorry,Master Dino. I'm sorry if I disturb you with my play of the violin" I look down,knowing he would snap any second now and colding me because I was bein-

"No,It's okay. I was curious, I really enjoy listening to it but may I ask? Why is it so sorrow?" Dino walk infront me and lift my chin up gently.

I didn't answer, I avoid making eye contact with him.

"Well,it's okay if you don't want to answer." He smile sweetly and wipe my tears.

I slowly pull my chin away from his hold, "I'm sorry,master Dino"

Dino chuckle, "Hye,I said it's alright. But I hope you are not crying about of us." He pout.

I shake my head and almost giggle at his cute pout, "No..It's nothing" I lied because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

I know I shouldn't trust this vampire

But

He seems really a nice guy.

Dino grab the violin and put infront of me. I gave him a confused look, "Could you play for me? But this time, I want you to play a happy song!" He smile brightly and sit on the piona.

I smile and nod, I start playing the violin. Thinking about the happy moment I had,pushing all those negative ones.

-After a few moments-

Dino was dancing some of his Michael Jackson's move while I play Michael Jackson's song. I laugh at his dance and at the same time,I was amazed by him.

I stop playing and put the violin down,clapping my hand on Dino's move. "Your move is awesome,Master Dino!" Dino smile shyly as I compliment him.

Now,he's turning back into a cute vampire.

"Ay,that's nothing but thank you! Call me Dino!" My eyes widen as he said that, "I'm not sure if I'm allow to,Your brothers said it is one of the r-" Dino shake his pointing finger, "Just call me Dino,when we are alone then." He smile.

At first I tried to disagree but Dino keep flashing his cute smile, so I nod

He jump and do some of Michael Jackson's move, I laugh. He stop and sit on the piano, he pat the space beside him, "let's get to know each other!"

I hesitate for awhile, "Hye,Don't worry I won't bite you", I immediately tense when he said bite.

"Oh!That's a bad joke,it was suppose to be a joke but I forget that I was a vampi-ughh,nevermind.Sorry,Younghee" Dino sigh.

"I-It's okay," I slowly walk towards him and hop on the piona,getting myself comfortable.

Dino smile and look at me, "I'll start first. My real name is Lee chan,I'm the youngest on my siblings and among those 12 hyungs. I love Michael Jackson,that's why I know the moves. I'm 17 years old,Now it's your turn!".

I smile, "Well,as you know. I'm Bang Younghee,I know how to play violion only. I love to try a learn playing other instruments as well,I enjoy ballad and sometimes I sing and I'm also 17 years old. I lovs reading,watching movies and listening to music"

Dino gasp, "Really?When is your birthday? Mine is on 11 February."

"Mine is on 12 March,you are older than me" I let out a small giggle. "Yay,You can call me oppa!" Dino smile and clap his hand together.

"You really have a beautiful eyes,I wish my eyes could be permanently be other colour than brown. Our eyes changes only if we're mad,using our power and hungry. Your's is seriously pretty"

I laugh, as I was about to thank. He frown on the floor, I look at him.

Why is he frowning?

"The hyungs were searching for me," Dino sigh as he hop down from the piona, he let out his hand.I place my hand ontop of his and hop down from the piano as well, "You should go before they see us,I'm sure they'll get mad if they found out you're hanging out with me" Dino nod, "I probably should go now,"

I look at him walking to the door,he turn the handle before he step out he turn and look at me, "I hope we could hang out again. It's was fun and new experience for me to talk to someone other than my family and younghee ah,please don't be afraid of us. We're just having a hard time trusting a human,okay?" I smile and nod at him. "I'll try to get comfortable,Ma- I mean Dino"

Dino pout, "Call me oppa,Younghee" I bit my lips, "O-okay,Dino..Oppa" I look down hiding my red cheeks.

I hear Dino chuckle, "Good night,Younghee". He walk out and close the door.

That's my first time calling a boy oppa, since I'm attending all girl's school and not having a brother, I let out a sigh and put my two hands on my red cheeks.

"He is sure a cute vampire, being friend with him won't be a mistake,right?" I smile and shake my thoughts and walk out from the room.

---

S.coups's POV :

"Where is Dino if he's not in your room?" I ask Woozi,who is siting lazily on the sofa.

He groan and mumble "How should I now?He wasn't there." The game room's door open and Dino came in.

"Where have you been,Dino?" Hoshi put his arm around Dino's shoulder. "Ahh, I went to my room. Searching for my phone" Dino shrug and sit on the coach.

I raise my eyebrow, "Alright then,I thought you went out alone." I continue playing the race game with Jeonghan.

---

Vernon's POV :

I smirk at Dino's answer, lie. I was about to tell Coups hyung about it.

"Vernon-hyung,Please don't tell Coups hyung! I'll tell you where was I later,Please! I treat you chicken or whatever you want" I smirk at Dino.

"Anything I want?" Dino immediately answer me with a yes.

"Alright fine,I'll keep this secret of your's" I chuckle.

"Hye guys, me and Dino are going to grab some foods and drinks." The hyungs throw food's name and drinks,asking us to grab it for them.

I walk out the door and Dino was following me from behind, he close the door and I cross my arm.

"So,where were you?" Dino rub the back of his neck.

"Let's get far away from the hyungs,Don't want any of them to hear us talking." I shrug and we begin to walk to where our feet bring us to.

"I was about to go to the woozi's room to check out what are they doing but I stop because I hear someone playing a violin. It was beautiful yet sorrow as well!" I nod slowly at Dino's word,letting him continue.

"I was curious so I went searching where does it came from. It was from woozi's old room, the ones that place downstairs wher-" I cut dino off, "Alright Dino,I get the point, Where the maids can us every room on that floor. Now,tell me who is it?"

Dino chuckle, "Alright, at first I don't want to interrupt the person but the violin stop playing and I hear her soft cries. I open the door and it was younghee"

I frown, "Why is she crying? And she could play violin? Awesome."

"Yeah,she was crying but I didn't know why. She's not comfortable on telling me about it yet. I hope it's not about us." Dino put his hand Inside his pant's pocket.

"Well,I'm sure it's about us. Think of it, we bought her, she's new on this and well, mingyu did something to her as well." I sit on the stairs and Dino took the spot next to me.

"I know but Mingyu doesn't like us being called heartless. We are actually a great boys,right hyung?" I nod at his words.

"By the way hyung, I get to know about younghee when we talked while ago." Dino nudge his arm on my arm.

"Really? What is it that you and she talked about?" I rub the spot.

"Well,we have the same age. But I'm older,I told her to call me oppa. Don't tell the others hyung! You promise. She likes reading and listening to music just like Joshua hyung, she is really kind and soft hearted person." I raise my eyebrow, "Are you having this weird feelings on her?" Dino laugh, "What? No way! I was just saying she is really a nice person. I hope we could hangout with her more,Since she's on my age"

I sigh, "I'm not sure if younghee could hangout with us. You do know Coups hyung,Woozi hyung and Hoshi hyung doesn't trust any humans,right? It probably would take them ages to be comfortable with younghee especially woozi hyung."

Dino nod, "Yeah,You are right but seriously if you were there you could feel how kind she is"

I put my lips on a tight line, "I'm still not sure on trusting her,Dino"Dino chuckle, "I understand,Hyung.Don't worry,take your time. Well,let's get to the game room now." Dino stand up.

"Wait,we have to grab their snacks,they would be suspicious on us if we didn't bring any foods since I said we're going to grab some." I put my arms on Dino's shoulder.

"Oh right,yeah. I almost forgotten about that!" We both laugh and headed to the kicthen.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ayo-Come on!

Yay, no cliffhanger on this chapter. Congratulations Congratulations congratulations!

And congratulations for those who guess it right! It's our Michael CHANson/ small giant DINO♥ I made him as the first person to be comfortable with younghee because of his age. (We have the same age actually and younghee's birthday is actually mine. I couldn't think of any!)

I hope you all love this lovely chaptersss and I'll update a few days soon now X3

Vote&Comment.

- 재닿out-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.3K 44
Wonwoo, a runaway low-life servant, finds himself lost in the woods. All dirty & bloody, he draws the attention of the Pack of Wolves occupying the a...
91.6K 4.3K 68
Y/N gets tangled up in Seventeen's lives of illegal racing, while also dealing with her own, not-so-legal past. She is forced to face the most painfu...
16.6K 1K 32
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...
2.5K 178 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...