Right Where You Want Me (A La...

By LarryGreaterThanLife

"I'm just as scared as you are. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try." Louis had been alone...for what fel... More

Right Where You Want Me (A Larry Stylinson fanfiction)
Chapter one: My Green-eyed Nightmare
Chapter two: Mood Changes
Chapter three: Getting Closer?
Chapter four: Sleeping Together
Chapter five: Bruised And Embarrassed
Chapter six: Care For Him
Chapter seven: Tunnel Vision
Chapter eight: Like A Tease
Chapter nine: Confrontation
Chapter ten: Seeing Other People
Chapter eleven: Alone
Chapter twelve: Too Much Taylor
Chapter thirteen: Angry And Nosy
Chapter fourteen: Fighting
Chapter fifteen: You're Not Forgiven, Even Though You Are
Chapter sixteen: The Aftershock
Chapter seventeen: Wishes And Kisses
Chapter eighteen: Where This Goes
Chapter nineteen: If Not For You
Chapter twenty: He'll See You
Chapter twenty-one: Surprise
Chapter twenty-two: All Better
Chapter twenty-three: In The Future
Chapter twenty-five: Planned Date
Chapter twenty-six: The Date Part One
Chapter twenty-seven: The Date Part Two
Chapter twenty-eight: The Epilogue Without The Prologue (Mature-ish)
Sequel?

Chapter twenty-four: I Just Want To Say Thank You (Mature!)

3K 88 20
By LarryGreaterThanLife

Harry:

   When Gemma came by to pick us up at seven o'clock that Sunday, Louis spent several minutes hugging each of his sisters, promising that he'd be back in exactly five days. When he went to hug his mum, she pushed a stack of pictures into his hands and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Louis looked down and grinned – they were recent pictures of his sisters.

An hour had gone by since Gemma picked us up, and Louis was still staring at his pictures with the same ecstatic smile on his face. He had about thirty of them – all of his sisters from all ages and doing all sorts of things.

He kept showing them to me while I was trying to take a nap, nudging my shoulder and thrusting a different picture in my face every three minutes.

"Look at this one!" Louis shrieked, pointing frantically at a picture of him covered in sloppily-applied makeup. "I remember it. My cousins were over and they wanted to give me a makeover." He chuckled, gently placing the photo back in his lap with the others. "We should let my sisters do that to us next weekend," he mumbled.

I raised my eyebrows, taking his hand. We were both seated in the back, him now leaning against my shoulder. "Are you sure you want me to come with you next weekend? Don't you think you should be with them without having to worry about me?"

Louis shook his head, looking as if my suggestion was absurd. "Of course I want you to come! You're...like...part of the family too, now."

I smiled. It seemed like Louis was stuck on the whole family idea since we'd gone to the park earlier that day. When he'd spotted the two men and the little girl who was with them, it was like Louis had fallen in love with the thought. He admired it, and I admired him, and I was more than willing, and excited, to maybe start my own family with him in the future.

Gemma eyed the two of us carefully from the front seat, via rearview mirror. She didn't comment on anything, which was strange of her, but I took it.

When we finally rolled into Louis' apartment complex two hours later, Louis placed a sleepy hand on my thigh. He'd been asleep for half an hour, and had now only been awake for a few minutes. "Stay tonight?" he mumbled, blinking slowly.

I nodded, gazing up at Gemma as she pulled up in front of apartment 103. She parked on the curb, unlocking the doors and allowing Louis to climb out and retrieve his things from the trunk.

"I'm going to stay the night here," I told Gemma, slowly starting to get out as well. She looked as if she was about to protest. "I'll be at school tomorrow, I promise. You can have Mum call the attendance office, too."

Gemma sighed but nodded. "Alright; I'll see you tomorrow. Don't do anything stupid."

Louis handed me my suitcase and smiled genuinely at Gemma, rubbing his eye with his fist. "Thanks for driving us, Gem. It means a lot. I'll be sure to take my car next time."

Gemma chuckled, said goodbye, and pulled out from the curb, and as soon as she left the complex, Louis took my wrist and hauled me to his front door. He opened it and stepped inside, becoming engulfed by the darkness of the flat.

I followed him in, setting my bag against the wall and pulling my shoes off. I searched for a light switch and flicked it on before heading to the kitchen. I watched Louis as he teetered around the living room, putting all of his new pictures on any and every flat surface.

"I'll be right back," he said five minutes later with a grin, taking off up the stairs. I smiled and filled a kettle with water before placing it on the stove. I leaned against the counter and waited for Louis, and when he came down, he had one last picture in his hand.

He used a magnet to hang the photo to the fridge, stepping back and admiring it. It was one of all of his sisters on the first day of school this year, so it was only about four months old.

"I've so many pictures now," Louis gushed, and I was so, so glad to see him so happy.

"That's great," I smiled. I yawned, glancing at the time on the stove. "So, it's late – do you want to head to bed after we drink our–"

I was interrupted by Louis' lips, and my eyes immediately fluttered closed. I snaked my arms around Louis and ran my hands down his sides and back, causing him to shiver. His hands flew to my hair, where he tugged on the roots loosely. I slid my hands down further, ghosting them over his bottom. He pulled away and reached for the stove, turning it off and emitting hastily,

 "F-forget the tea."

I nodded and kissed him again, pulling his bottom lip gently between my teeth. He gasped lightly and turned us around so that he was leaning against the counter.

And then he slowly began backing me out of the kitchen.

                                                                                                ~~~

   Louis pushed Harry backwards carefully, never once disconnecting their lips. He let his hands wind through Harry's curls, and every time Harry made a gentle nip at Louis' lip, he pulled the younger boy's hair a bit harder than intended.

Eventually Harry's bottom bumped into the back of the couch, and there was no place else to move. The kiss was open now - lips and tongues tangled in a way that wasn't sloppy but feverish.

Harry didn't know what was going on, and hell, neither did Louis, but all either of them wanted was to be pressed as close to each other as possible. Louis pulled away again, running a hand through his hair and eyeing Harry with wide, darker-than-normal eyes.

"Don't stop," Harry squeaked, breathing rather heavily. He was worked up now; he wanted contact. As much contact as possible.

Louis grabbed Harry's wrist, his fingers shaking the slightest bit with some sort of excitement, and led him around the couch. He nudged Harry over the arm of it, pushing him down onto the cushions before climbing into his lap.

Harry crashed the two's lips together again, leaning on his elbows as Louis wormed his way up his way up his chest. Louis was hovering over him now, his hair hanging over Harry's forehead and tickling it. His knees were on either side of Harry's hips, and his hands were splayed over the younger boy's chest in attempt to hold himself up.

With a tiny exhalation, Harry used the arm of the couch for a headrest. He wasn't in the most comfortable position - his neck had a dull pain in it already, and he had to bend his legs a little - but with Louis so perfectly sitting over him, he was more than able to see around it.

If possible, Harry and Louis stretched their kissing to the limit as Harry traced tantalizing patterns over Louis' hips. Louis produced a breathy sigh as he arched his body, and his hips rolled down onto Harry's. Something coursed through the both of them that neither one could just ignore. 

They froze.

Louis tore his lips from Harry's and stared right down at him, and Harry stared right back. They stayed in their position, seemingly paralyzed, breathing hard and feeling equally as so in Harry's jeans and Louis' sweatpants.

Harry struggled for words, but nothing came out. He was holding Louis tighter now, his fingertips pressing against the elder's hipbones. Then he became overwhelmed with something he deciphered as need, and he rocked his hips up experimentally. His eyes fluttered at the feeling, threatening to close, but he watched Louis' reaction.

"Ah - Harry," Louis whimpered, worrying his bottom lip. He pinched his eyes shut as he leaned down a bit closer to Harry, and he began to roll his hips in response.

Harry tilted his head back and, between the points in time where he felt an undeniable surge of pleasure, he whispered Louis' name. The feeling wasn't uncommon, it was clearly pleasure, but this was a totally different way of actually feeling it. He'd never felt so uncomfortably hot, and he'd never been so hard that it hurt, but he loved it because Louis was the one doing it to him.

He'd also never had dry sex, which is what this was. He was liking that, too.

Louis pressed himself flat against Harry; barely any part of him was moving aside from his mouth, which was panting and muttering Harry's name every so often, and his hips, which were rutting desperately against the younger boy's.

"L-Lou," Harry breathed. Hell - the skinny jeans that Harry always found comfortable were now the most unsettling things he'd ever put on. "C-can't...my pants. Too tight."

Louis stopped his actions and, taking only a couple seconds, unfastened the button on Harry's pants and pushed the material down to his knees. Louis was fine in his sweats; they were loose enough. He eyed the obvious tent that was protruding in Harry's Calvin Klein's and felt so driven to get Harry to that pleasurable edge and then push him off.

Louis took a shaky, deep breath before he rode down on Harry's crotch again, creating friction that was too good for him to stop. He laid himself over Harry and rocked his hips - forward, back, and then forward again. Striving for that contact again.

"Sh-shit," Harry cursed in a moan, and he kicked his jeans off his ankles and wrapped his legs around Louis' sinful hips. Three layers covered the two of them from directly touching, and he'd never wanted to be naked so bad in his life. "Louis, oh G-God!" 

Louis was motivated by Harry's little mewls, grinding harder into him. He felt Harry's hands ran down his sides and then cup his bottom before sliding back up to his shoulders.

"Louis, I'm..." Harry struggled to find his words. His hair was matted down on his forehead with sweat and he was starting to shake and he didn't know what to do with himself. He let out a broken sob, because fuck, there was just too much pleasure to take in. "Louislouislouis, ah! I c-can't do th-this, shit!"

"Shh," Louis soothed, rocking his hips at a steady pace. He lifted himself up enough so that he could see Harry's face, and he felt rather proud of what he could do to the lad so easily. He had never seen Harry so vulnerable. He bit back a groan, because as close as Harry was, Louis was getting there, too.

"Louis, p-please," Harry whimpered. He arched his back and let his mouth hang open, gasps just tumbling out. It was dizzying - how he breathed. His thoughts were fuzzy and he could hardly form words. "I'm so close. I'm s-so close, Louis."

Harry was trembling quite badly now, and Louis pecked his lips before whispering, "Take deep b-breaths, yeah?" He didn't bother biting down the next few moans that escaped his mouth. "You'll feel even...even better."

Harry choked a bit on his own air, and Louis could see his chest struggling to rise and fall at a slower pace. "Oh God. Louis, g-get me there. G-get...get..."

Louis lowered his mouth to Harry's ear, circling his hips. "Come on," he urged in a whisper, his own voice strained. His lips ghosted over the tip of Harry's ear. "You've done so well, Haz. We're not even fucking properly, and you're already falling apart. You can come, alright? Come for me."

Harry moaned loudly, his head thrown back. "Louis," he hissed. "F-fuck, Louis. I can't d-do this...hnng..."

Louis closed his eyes, giving another attempt and whispering a few more filthy things into Harry's ear. Harry couldn't hold on much longer, and Louis finished him off with a, 

"Come for me, Harry. I love you."

Harry crashed into his release, sobbing and crying out and calling out Louis' name very loudly. He held fast onto Louis, not daring to let go because he felt so hot and overwhelmed and so good

Louis rocked Harry through his orgasm, sending him into his. He captured Harry's lips and kissed him sweetly and slowly, letting Harry produce another whimper as he slowly came down from his high.

The two laid there for a moment, in silence that was only interrupted by their breathing. They were sweaty and now sticky in their clothes, and to Louis and vaguely to Harry, keeping them on was a poor idea.

"I...L-Louis," Harry whispered, slowly untangling himself from Louis. He needed a shower, big time. Louis hummed, signaling he was listening, and Harry continued quietly. "I love you, too."

The both of them were left blushing and smiling for the rest of the night. As late as it was, nearly eleven-thirty, they both took separate showers, because they were sticky messes and had school in the morning.

And then they settled down to go to bed, neither of them saying a word because there was nothing else to say. 

They wrapped their arms around each other and immediately began to drift off, and Louis, seeming to want the last say in everything, kissed Harry's cheek and mumbled an exhausted sounding,

"Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I promised you smut, did I not? It's nothing big, and it's written a bit differently, but ths is my first time both posting smut and not deleting it right after it's written! Ya hear that? So PLEASE don't give me too hard of a time! I really hope you liked it!

Comment and tell me what you think! How'd the smut work for you? As usual, I'll update again when I get a few responses! :) Even though it might take me a bit for my next update.

Thank you so much! I love you guys! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 21
Have you ever had a secret held against you? Like you're locked in with no way out? Enter the life of Louis. Have you ever been bullied for being sma...
379K 12.6K 19
"I've been wanting to kiss you all day, but I can't because I fucked everything up. Please Louis, give me one more chance." - Harry and Louis grew up...
My Rock By

Fanfiction

379 2 19
TW/CW: Self-harm and suicide and sexual content A/N: This is my first fic it was originally published in 2012 on Movellas. I give it a trigger warni...
108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...