Prequelly Unique - Niam Horay...

By CuddleMeLarry

You've read how Louis found his kitten but this is how Liam found his Prince. This is the prequel to the Uniq... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Slightly Mature, yaaaay
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Mature! Wooo!
Chapter 18
Chatper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Such mature.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

12.3K 429 96
By CuddleMeLarry

[Liam's P.O.V.]

It wasn't long until Niall was stumbling into the front room and flopping down on to the couch. I raised an eyebrow at him as he scooted closer to me. He pushed my laptop a tad and looked up at me with puppy eyes. I pretended to ignore him as I continued to type causing him to let out a mildly frustrated whine. I tried not to smile but the corners of my lips twitched up a tad. He reached up to poke my cheek and I continued typing.

"Liam," Niall whined.

"Yes, Niall?"

"Pay attention to me."

"I'm typing."

"Pay attention to me," he continued to poke my cheek until I looked at him.

"Can I help you, sir?"

"F-film?"

"Want to watch a film?"

Niall nodded and shoved at the laptop again causing me to laugh at his persistence. I saved my document and shut my laptop, moving it to the side table so Niall could lay his head in my lap. He let out a sigh of content and smiled. He grabbed my hand to put it on his head and snuggle into it. I scratched at his ears and he made a content noise. I scratched at his ears for a while longer and he kept pushing his head into my hand when I would stop petting him.

"I thought you wanted to watch a film?" I smirked as I stopped moving my hand, causing him to emit a small whine.

"Want you to pet ears more," he pouted looking up at me with a sad look.

"Let's go pick a show," I soothed as I pushed his hair away form his eyes. "I'll pet you while we watch the film, deal?"

Niall made a sound of disapproval but stood up regardless, pulling me up with him. I lead him to the shelf full of films and let him pick out one. He scanned the various cases with side eyes and reached up to point at one, "What is that one?"

"Toy Story? That's my favourite."

"Want to watch!" Niall exclaimed with an excited smile.

I pulled it off the shelf and set everything up to watch the movie. Niall was patiently sitting on the couch, waiting for me to finish and sit down. I plopped down on the couch and Niall immediately snuggled up to my side. He nuzzled my hand with his head as the movie started and I scratched between his ears. Niall quietly watched the movie, occasionally murmuring the characters names as though he was trying to remember them. 

"Like Sl-Slinky," Niall nodded about halfway through the movie.

"My favourite is Woody. He's a cowboy."

"Sl-Slinky is a dog. Like me!" Niall smiled.

"Are you stretchy like Slinky? Let's see," I reached for his tummy and he began giggling loudly.

"No! Li-Liam!" Niall giggled out. "Stop! Pl-please!"

"I just wanted to see if you were stretchy like Slinky is," I pretended to pout as I stopped tickling him.

Niall reached up to pat at my face and poked at my bottom lip that was stuck out due to the false pout, "Do not be sad! Am not st-rech-ie like Sl-Slinky!"

"If you say so," I smiled. 

"Not sad," Niall returned my smile before leaning forward to touch his forehead to mine. "Want to... Want to kiss you."

"You don't have to ask. You can just do-" 

My words were interrupted by Niall pressing his lips to mine in a short kiss. He pulled back with a shy look on his face and smiled sheepishly. I smiled back and reached up to place my hand on his cheek. He leaned into my touch and rubbed his face against my hand, causing me to chuckle.

"You really are part dog, aren't you?"

"Hmph," he huffed as he crossed his arms, leaning away from me. 

"I'm sorry, I'll stop with the dog jokes," I reached for him. "You're just so much like a cute little puppy."

"Cute?" Niall asked as one of his ears flopped to the side.

"Yeah! Like when your ears do that little thing where they move and it seems like you don't have much control over them."

Niall reached up to touch at his ears and blushed a tad, "Can control ears."

"I know you can. It's just cute is all."

"Okay," he shrugged.

He fell back into my lap and I petted at his ears as we watched the rest of the movie. The movie ended and I asked Niall if he wanted to watch the next one.

"Is more films like T-Toy Stor-ie?" He asked excitedly.

"Yupp. There's two other ones, actually."

"Want to watch! Want to watch!"

"Okay, okay," I chuckled as I slid out from beneath Niall's head to switch films. 

I switched them and walked back to my seat. The moment my bum touched the cushion, Niall was flinging him across my lap. I chuckled as he wiggled to get comfortable, he smiled widely at me when he was done. I kissed his nose and he scrunched his nose up in a cute way. He turned his attention to the telly and began to watch the movie. I watched as his facial expression changed along with the screen. His face turned to shock as the guy in the movie steals Woody from the sale. 

"Stole! Man stole Woody!" Niall shouted, pointing at the screen.

"He's a mean man," I agreed.

"Woody tried to save Wh-eezie but fell off dog and man stole Woody! Is a mean man."

"Very mean."

"Does not have Liam to keep him away from man who steals. Nope. My Liam."

"Your Liam," I smiled. 

"Mine," Niall reached up to pat at my cheek. 

"Of course."

Niall smiled in approval before returning his gaze back to the movie as I continued to card my fingers through his hair. It wasn't that long into the movie when Niall's stomach was growling. He looked up at me with a sheepish smile that causing me to chuckle. 

"I'm assuming it's dinner time?" Niall nodded excitedly as I slid out from under him again. "What do you want?"

"New thing?"

"How about pizza?"

"Is good?"

"Everybody loves pizza."

"Okay!"

I called and ordered a pizza, being told that it would here within the hour. I sat back down to wait for the pizza man and Niall curled up next to me as we continued to watch the movie. It wasn't too long after I had got comfortable, the pizza guy got here. Niall froze and cringed into me, causing me to mentally face-palm. 

"That's just the pizza guy, Ni," I tried to soothe as his ears pressed to the sides of his ears. "He's got our food."

"Tell him to leave outside. Liam will get when he leaves," Niall mumbled.

"It's alright, love."

I got up and Niall tried to grab for my arm, instead I pressed a kiss between his ears. I reached the door to reveal the pizza guy holding two boxes.

"Hi!" He said in a perky manner. "Two pizzas for Liam Payne?"

"That's me, thanks."

I paid the man and he was on his way as I took the pizza boxes to the table. Niall followed me into the kitchen to peek over my shoulder. 

"Pee-za?" Niall asked pointing.

"Yupp. You know where the plates are?"

"Yes," Niall gave a confident nod.

"Get me two, please."

"Okay!"

Niall went to get plates and handed them to me so I could place a piece of each place. I handed one to him and gave one to myself as we sat down at the table. I picked up mine and raised up for him to watch me then bit into the slice. He copied me and his eyes grew wide as he took that bite. He quickly took another bite and smiled widely.

"Do you like it?"

"Yesh!" He exclaimed with half chewed pizza in his mouth.

"Chew your food," I said with a smile. "Do you want something to drink to?"

"Brown drink?"

"Tea?"

"Yes!"

I made us some tea as Niall began his second piece, "Don't eat too much again. You'll get a tummy-ache again."

Niall nodded and slowed down his pace for eating. I gave him his drink and we finished out dinner in mostly silence. I had finished by the time Niall was done and putting his last bit of pizza.

"Do you want to learn more things today?" 

"Yes!"

"Okay, see this?" I picked up a slice of pizza and showed him. "If it's got three sides, it's a triangle. And if it hasn't got any sides, it's a circle."

"Three sides is triangle. No sides is circle," Niall nodded.

We continued to work through some other shapes before I quizzed Niall on his numbers and colors, too. He remembered what all of them are and I was proud of him. I smiled widely and he suggested to finish the film. I complied due to the fact that he was such a quick learner and we sat on the couch finishing Toy Story 2. The credits began to roll on that movie too and Niall let out a large yawn.

"How are you so tired?" I chuckled.

"Do not know. Just am."

"Let's go to bed then you sleep puppy."

"Liam!" Niall whined.

"Sorry," I said pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I forgot."

Niall continued to frown as he got up. I quickly pulled him into a quickly kiss and he smiled as I pulled back. We went to the bedroom and changed into a pajamas to crawl into bed. Niall curled up next to me and nuzzled into my neck. 

"Like Liam," he said in a soft voice.

"Like you, too," I smiled as he snuggled closer.  

[A/N] Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter and the long wait. I'm still laptopless and it sucks! Kk well I love you guys. Thanks for sticking with me even though I'm kind of a loser. ♥Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.4K 28
Louis has fallen head over heels with his Kitten boy Harry, and Harry loves Louis just as much. But as things go, not everything can go perfect all t...
7.3K 167 42
❝Where there is desire, There is gonna be a flame❞ Alice and Riley Cooper. They’ve never seen the outside world. They’ve never smelt fresh air. The...
1.4K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
72K 3K 18
[Edited + AU] A Niam vampire/mpreg story :) ❀ contains; vampires, Mpreg cover made by: @njhrainbow