Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Death is Long Overdue

2.1K 51 6
By FangsandVeins

"honestly... i loved this chapter... yea i did... hehe (: please tell me when are the cullens cooming!!! i want to know (desperate face) please please please keep up the good work!! hehe btw i love this fanfic it is AWSOME!! hehe... ps. tell me in what chapter do the backstabing cullens come.... exept for rose.. obiosly..... please tell me (puppy dog face)... ps. ps. I AM A BIG FAN OF UR WORK :3" - @nesli21

~*~

It took all of five seconds for me to discover who was really standing there. There wasn't just one person, there were two. It was when the figures stopped moving that I began realizing that the bodies belonged to none-other then Damon and Elijah. Right away I knew that Damon pulled the heart out and Elijah the head. It wasn't rocket science, if you knew them like I do, you know their killing technique. Everyone has one.

They both looked at each other weirdly before growling at each other. "What are you doing here?" Both of them spat at the same time, as they glared daggers at each other.

"Saving Kayla!" They both answered, and looked just about ready to pounce on each other. Damon seemed way more riled up than Elijah. In fact Elijah just looked liked he didn't care, he was just answering questions.

"Um.. If you guys are done fighting, Caroline and Tyler are passed out, and I can't feel my body..." I began, trailing off. These buckshots in my body have been inside me for so long, that every time I move something pokes me, so right now I'm just feeling numb.

Their attention turned to me, and Elijah's face showed no emotion as he stood their motionlessly, but the guilt and regret was evident on Damon's face.

In a blink of an eye, Damon was in front of me, untying me from the old wooden chair. Damon's fingers worked quick as he untied my arms then feet.

What I wasn't expecting was Damon being grabbed just as he freed me from this chair. Damon was locked in Elijah's hold. Damon had his back facing Elijah, while Elijah had his arm around Damon's neck in a strong grasp.

"You know, I came here for a reason, a specific reason." He paused for a few seconds in which he put a dagger through Damon's stomach. Damon didn't make a sound besides groaning and hunching over a bit. "I'm a man of my word, and those who go against me get punished. I was willing to let all our fights pass. I was willing to kill Klaus for all of you. I was willing to kill my only family for you, but you betrayed me, and now your going to pay. You have two options, come with me willingly, or witness lover boy here, getting killed in front of your eyes."

I was just about to move, but my body was paralyzed, as I couldn't move an inch from my spot.

"Elijah, c'mon, you don't have to do this." I began protesting.

"The sad part is you don't know nothing of your powers and what you possess. The strangest vampire alive, and I know you better than you'll ever know yourself."

"Elijah, please." I pleaded, my eyes watering and the desperation clear. Right now I didn't care if he was talking about my damn curse, all my focus was set upon Damon, and the arm around his neck.

"One." He began taking the dagger out from Damon's stomach and holding it above his heart.

"Elijah. Please don't." I begged. Damon's eyes were begging me to leave.

"Two." I noticed how the dagger was now touching Damon.

"Thr..."

"Fine!" I shouted making him bring the dagger back. I ignored Damon shaking his head telling me not to do this. "I will go with you. Just let him go first."

The dagger was driven into Damon's stomach, and I was lifted from the chair. In seconds the signs of where we were before had passed.

I had no time to say goodbye. I mean I didn't even know if I was returning. I had no time to just hug Damon one more time. I feel bad for leaving Damon like that. He was only trying to help in his weird way, and I made a big deal out of it. If only I had left him on a good note.

I was harshly dropped into the backseat of a car. Elijah appeared in the drivers seat, in the next few seconds.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"To the airport." He responded. His voice was ice-cold and his tone was something I had never seen in Elijah.

"You-you turned it off." I stuttered, gulping loudly. I had met the strict and old-schooled Elijah, but I had never met the cold Elijah.

I could see him smirking in the rear-view mirror. "That I did."

"May I ask why you turned it off?" I asked not really caring about the consequences. I mean my death is long overdue.

"Reuniting with your brother is not always a jolly experience." He replied, once again with no emotion and no care what so ever.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You. You killed me. This Elijah, likes power, and I don't exactly know when your birthday is, but I know it's soon, then your power shall be mine."

"You still don't have my prized possession." I stated, unable to move, my body still paralyzed.

"That I will find out, but right now. I have to go to Alaska to eliminate a few vampires." He carelessly replied.

I looked around the interior of the car. Old, rusty and dusty. The seats were stained, and torn, and they smelt of cat pee.

"And I'm guessing this luxurious piece of new york trash isn't yours?" I asked knowing the answer.

He didn't bother replying, as he ignored me and drove on.

"If you were going to steal a car, couldn't you have gotten a better one?" I continued.

"You do know that I have duct tape right?" Elijah asked, driving faster in what sounded like a highway.

"If you duct tape my mouth, who will be you entertainment?" I asked, no longer afraid of the cold Elijah. I mean he was practically Stefan with the emotions turned on, so with them off I am hoping he's a total Damon. That way at least he won't kill me and enjoy the ride.

"True fact." He muttered.

"So when are you going to take these stupid wooden splinters out of me?" I asked arching my back to ease the pain.

"I wasn't thinking about that at all." He answered.

"Jerk."

"Twit."

"Fag."

"Priss."

"I am not a priss."

"Whatever." He muttered.

"Suck an egg Elijah." I hissed, playfully.

"Go die in a ditch Kayla."

I put my hand over my heart feigning hurt. "Ouch Elijah, that hurts."

~*~

"How come you never told me you had a private jet?" I asked.

"It never came up." He dully answered, taking his mouth away from the flight attendant and then continuing to suck her blood.

"Where are we going?" I asked tapping my fingers on the arm rest.

Elijah dropped the now drained flight attendant to the floor, and put his hand over mine, stopping me from tapping tapping the arm rest.

"Alaska."

"Why?"

"This stupid vampire coven I ran into annoyed and threatened me. I didn't get a chance to kill them, and I have relocated them, and now I want them dead." He lamely answered not bothering to put emotion in his voice or on his face. He turned on the T.V and began watching reruns of The Kardashians.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sh." He hushed. Who knew the old schooled Elijah watched this.

"Ripper!" He called and in the a split second there was a blonde haired vampire standing in front of us.

"Yes master?" He asked, scratch that, a compelled vampire. The vampire wasn't even that old, he looked to be about twenty.

"Take her, and take the bullets out of her." Elijah commanded.

"Come miss." The man said, gesturing me to follow.

When Elijah didn't say anything, I spoke up. "Um Ripper?"

He turned around. "Yeah?" He asked, the manner he had before not their anymore as Elijah was no longer commanding him.

"You'll have to carry me."

In another few seconds, I was in Ripper's arm and on top of a table.

"Where is it?" He asked. When I all I did was stare at him, he asked, "May I?" I nodded as he removed my bloody cardigan.

"Wow." He muttered as he took in all the wounds, on just my arms and stomach.

He bought the small knife to the wound on my right arm, and as soon as it made contact with my skin, I immediately flinched.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"Not your fault." I breathed out, looking into his deep blue eyes.

For a second he stared back but then gave me something in my hand. I looked down to see a tank top in my arm.

"When it hurts just make a fist with your hand, and your hand won't get hurt, but it'll ease the pain."

Okay then. I guess not all vampires are so bad.

~*~

Authors Note:

Okay!! I am sorryy!!! Forgive me?

I know this is long overdue but i hope u have stuck around!! :(

Anyways i was on vacation and I did a bunch of shopping and now i'm back and i feel so bad for not updating!!!!

And don't worry I'm not going to turn into those wattpaders who don't update for months! I will still update often. Because we stick together!! Yayyaya

:D

So i have republished art rebels cuz i didn't like how i did it the first time, so check it outtt!!

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and leave a funnnyy comment or any comment for a chance to be my favvourritte comment of the chapter!!

:D

Xoxox -Tabby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 110 39
I'm moving to Mystic Falls and getting a fresh start after the love of my life left me in the woods. I'm never gonna move on from Edward, he's consta...
165K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
54.1K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...