Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 13

16.5K 454 71
By DaliaEllz

It's now or never. No turning back. I am going on a date with Caleb tonight.

Holy crap don't take it in the cliche way but I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about what's going to happen on this date. During the day Caleb called but the girls are the ones who had the phone so I don't know what the hell happened. And no one will tell me anything so that's kind of a source of my nervousness.

Anyhow befor I go downstairs I take one last look at myself and smile.

Damn! Melanie and Serenity are good at this. 

I am wearing a white dress that reaches a bit over my knees so it's still class but I do look good in the dress because it's hugging all of my curves and because I'm wearing white the girls paired it off with simple black heels and a bracelet. My make-up looked as if it was done by professionals. So yeah I looked good if I must say so.

Anyways it is now time to make my entrance/ So I take a deep breath and start walking down the stairs with my clutch and everything. 

When I reach downstairs Melanie and Serenity are hounding Caleb with questions unaware that I'm there.

So I clear my throat and wait for both of them to notice me since I still haven't seen Caleb yet.

When they finally stop with the questions all the eyes turn to me and I smile forgetting Melanie and Serenity because Caleb and his attractiveness were the only things that I can see right now.

Like how does he do it?

The boy was wearing  a simple black suit with some slacks and a suit over his white button up shirt. His suit was open so you can clearly see his white button up that has like two buttons that were left unbuttoned so you can clearly see a bit of his chest.

When I finish clearly checking him out and finishes doing it as well I smile at him.

"Hey." I tell him.

"Hey... You look absolutely..." Caleb is interrupted by my sister and my idiot best friend.

"Gorgeous?"

"Magnificent?"

"Ravishing?"

"Elegant?

"Melanie and Serenity shut up and let the guy talk... You realise that it's my date?" I snap at them and they apologize and go upstairs to look at us from the stairs.

Caleb chuckles and continues, "Well those words seem perfect to decribe you but you look beautiful like always." He tells me smiling. 

"Thanks you don't look half bad yourself." I tell him.

"Well shall we go?" He asks with a smile.

"Yeah let's go... Bye!" I yell at the house as we walk out the door.

When we reach the car Caleb opens the door for me and then closes the passenger seat door and then get;s in the driver's seat.

I smile as he starts the car, "What a gentleman." I say.

"What can I say... My mom taught me well." He says and starts driving.

The car ride with Caleb was really nice. With Caleb being Caleb there was no awkwardness whatsoever and we were talking about anything and everything. We talked about school, friends, family and the most random things until the car stopped and we reach our destination. And my jaw dropped.

I think this has to be the classiest restaurant in town. Like compared to this where I work looks like a damn Mcdonalds. After I am done admiring the outside of the restaurant Caleb leads me on the inside and the only word that I can think of is WOW!

The aroma was too nice, you culd smell the delicious food that was to come but it wasn't overpowering. In the restairant there was a band playing songs and the music was very jazzy/soulful music that just set the mood for dinner. The lights were dimly lit and it set a really nice atmosphere for the restaurant.

Caleb walks with confidence to the hostess holding my hand as I walk behind him, "One table for two for Anderson."He says and the hostess leads us to a table by the window that's candlelit she hands us our menus and walks away.

As I look at the menu I look for something that I recognize since I won't eat anything that I don't know and everything looks fancy.

When I hear Caleb chuckling. I look up from my menu and look at him.

"What's so funny?"

"You are,"He says," You should see your face while your looking for something..."

"Well sorry I don't know what is on the menu."

"Tatianna order anything it's all good here."

I sigh, "Caleb we both know that I'm a picky eater and I'm not eating whatever I'm telling you this."

"So you don't know what to order?" He asks me and I shake my head.

With that he calls over the hostess and whispers something in her ear. She nods her head and grabs our menus. She then hurries away.

"Caleb what the heck did you tell her."

Caleb just smirks and looks at me with mischief in his eyes, "You;ll see." He says and then we continue to talk and laugh until the food comes. 

The waiter has over a dozen small little plates and sets them on the table. He smiles at us and then walks away.

"What did you do Caleb?" I ask.

"Well since you didn't know what to choose I just decided to get everything on the menu..." He says as if it's no big deal.

"And you expect me to eat all of this?"

"Well you're going to try everything and then tell me what you think about it."

I roll my eyes, "And you are doing this why?"

"Because when you are picky you miss out on good things..." He says with a smile.

"Well thanks for the lesson oh wise one."

He chuckles and grabs a fork, "Whatever Tatianna... Enough talk and let's eat."

"Caleb there is no way I am eating all of this... I don't even know what it is..."

"Well then how about this. If you eat it I'll tell you what it is then."

"But what if I have an allergy or whatever."

He smirks, "You don't I called your sister. You're just a picky eater."

"Whatever Caleb." I say grabbing my fork and start looking at the thing I recognize the most and go on from there.

***1 hour later***

"Tatianna just eat it it's the last thing you have to take a bite of."

I shake my head, "There is no way in hell I'm eating that."

"It's a damn soup just eat it."

I shake my head again as I look at the food, "No it looks weird."

"But it taste delicious I swear." He says and takes his spoon and grabs some of the soup and puts it to my mouth.

"You're not feeding me." I tell him.

"Oh yes I am open wide Tatianna." He says as if talking to a child.

I shake my head and he just leans in and brings the spoon closer to my mouth. By now people are looking at us smiling because ut looks affectionate so I comply and open my mouth to swallow the damn soup.

When it enters my mouth I grimace, "It tasts yucky." I say after I swallow and Caleb just laughs at my reaction and I scowl.

"You should see your face right now" He says as he keeps laughing.

"It's not funny!" I say childishly and look at him.

"Are you mad at me Tatianna?" He asks and I don't reply, "Aww don'tbe mad I'm sorry Tatianna but your face was funny... How can I make it up to you?" He asks at the same time we get the bill and he looks at it and pays it as if it's nothing...

Well then.

"Come on Tatianna tell me what can I do?"

"Could we have some candy then?" I ask.

"Seriously candy Tatianna."

"Yeah! Let's go to Sugar Mountain!" I say looking at him as he smiles and gets up.

"Sugar Mountain it is then"

He says and we walk out of the restaurant me happy because I get some candy.

As we drive in the car we talk about the restaurant and Caleb is rubbing it in that I liked most of the food saying the he knew I was going to like it.

"Whatever some of it was yucky though."

"Yeah but at least you tried right?" He says with a smile.

So far this date is really fun. Caleb talked about so many things it was hard to keep up. Like school and family we talked about ourselves, played 20 questions things like that. So yeah I am really enjoying this...

When we get to Sugar Mountain we kind of look silly because here we are in like a dress and a suit getting a bunch of candy. We go through every aisle and I get enough candy to last me a year. As we are getting M&M's and things like that I get some Hershey's and then we head to the cash and Caleb insist that he pays even though I could have...

The car ride was nice but I was kind of sad since the date was coming to an end...

I put my Ipod on the car dock since he had some speakers and he didn't mind so I was singing along to the songs as we were driving home and Caleb was sneaking glances at me... When we reach the house Caleb stops the car and looks at me.

"Well thanks for the date I had a lot of fun." I tell him with a smile.

"Yeah me too I'm glad you had fun."

I nod my head, "And thanks for the candy I'll be eating some tonight."I tell him honestly.

He smiles and gets out of the car and opens the door for me and walks me to my door. Well what a way to end the night.

When I'm about to open the door Caleb stops me.

"Tatianna could I have some kisses." He asks.

I look down at my bag and take some Hershey kisses and give him the bag so he can take some.

He shakes his head, "That's not the kind of kiss I was talking about." He says with a smirk and then leans down to kiss me. 

I lean in closer to him and go close my eyes as I feel my heart beat a bit faster I start to smell his sweet but manly scent. Since I am shorter than him I start going on my toes so my lips can reach his. As our lips touch his tender lips caress mine. His lips pressed against mine sent cool chills down my body and it felt good. As we start kissing my knees start to grow weak as he deepens the kiss and I do the same as it feels good. His tender and soft lips against mine feels so good I didn't realise that his hands on my waist were bringing him closer to me. I almost fell down with the dizziness that this kiss was giving me.

I could kiss this boy all day...

After a few minutes of kissing Caleb breaks the kiss and looks at me smiling and I know for a fact that on my face there was a big smile as well.

"Well goodnight Tatianna... See you later." He whispers looking me in the eyes.

"Goodnight Claeb." I whisper back and walk in the house and close the door and lean on the door as it closes.

I sigh and lean on the door.

That was the best date ever!

Alright that's all for today :)

Vot, Comment and Fan...

Hopefully you liked it and yeah...

-Dalia :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44.1K 48
Description on first page.
2.9M 52.6K 35
There's no better love than self love. So say something nice about yourself today, queen. And king. 👑👑👑
721K 23K 65
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
1.4M 46.8K 83
Natalia has been through a lot in life and so has her best friend Nicholas. This is their story about life in adolescents. From loving the wrong pers...