Finding You: Book II (Jack Fr...

By HanaFair

Darkness. That's all I saw now a days. My light was gone, and I still haven't found her. Juri, where are you... More

Chapter 1: Broken
Chapter 2: Will Of The Heart
Chapter 3: Did You Ring?
Chapter 4: This Time
Chapter 5: Careful
Chapter 6: Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Chapter 7: Faces In Disguise
Chapter 8: A Little Fall Of Rain
Chapter 9: Break Away
Chapter 10: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 11: Not Ready To Make Nice
Chapter 12: Let the Flames Begin
Chapter 13: You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me
Chapter 14: Broken Strings
Chapter 15: Til I Hear You Sing
Chapter 16: Stand In The Rain
Chapter 17: On My Own
Chapter 18: All I Ask Of You
Chapter 19: Here's To The Past
Chapter 20: Intruder Alert!
Chapter 21: Kiss The Ring
Chapter 22: Bound To You
Chapter 23: Not To Me
Chapter 24: Wonder Wall
Chapter 25: When You Were Mine
Chapter 26: One Day More
Chapter 27: This War Is Ours Part I
Chapter 28: This War Is Ours Part II
Chapter 29: Before The Sun Goes Down
Chapter 30: Chosen
Chapter 31: If Nothing Happened
Chapter 32: Bachelorette Party (Female Version)
Chapter 34: Sanctuary
Chapter 35: Love Never Dies
Author's Note-

Chapter 33: Caught Like A Fly

2.1K 69 10
By HanaFair

Jack and Juri both entered the dining area, arm in arm, in practise for their big day. Jack wore his usual blue hoodie and brown pants, even throughout Juri's protest that it be best if he wore something similar to his suit for the wedding, though he replied that he was 'gonna be wearing this after the wedding so why not wear it here?'. Though, Juri was wearing a mini dress, her usual, but sorta similar to her wedding dress, but not enough to give away what it was going to look like.

(Picture>)

They stepped out of the trees and everyone looked over at them, cheering, congradulating them on their big day tomorrow. The couple couldn't believe it, they were getting married: tomorrow. It was really unexplainable for the two, yet they were so excited. They were going to go home, as husband and wife. Yes home, Juri's old home in Burgess. Juri had contacted the Faerie in Burgess, to which Leukosia helped her in. The Faerie's name is Laila, and she indeed did know her mother Ligeia. Since she lived near, Juri asked her if she has any info on her old home, Laila eventually said that the home is still in tact, and no one has stepped in at all. Due to Andre's co workers wondering on his disappearance, Laila had used some of her Faerie dust and erased their memories of Andre. As for the house, rent was of course to be due, so when the rent wasn't paid, and family gone, the landowners were going to take the belongings and sell the house. But Laila didn't want that to happen, so when she saw them discussing the plans, luckily before they could touch the belongings, Laila erased their memories of the rent and family living once there with dust, and then disguised the home to look like a dogwood tree. No one could see the house, unless if they entered the house or her dust was poured onto it, then you could see it from the outside.

Oh Juri was thankful for this woman's help, and informed her that she was returning with her soon to be husband to live there. Laila wished them the best, and was getting ready for their arrival. North  had a few Yetis head out there with Laila so she get them inside the house to return Juri's belongings she had at the Pole and whatever she was packing in Anthemoessa. Everything was going smoothly for them. They already had their stuff ready to go, a home, and the sleigh up and running. All they needed to do now is get married. Just one more day, and it'll be different. 

The couple sat down on the two chairs that were in the center of the main table of the dining area. There sat Leukosia, North, Bunny, Sandy, Tooth, and Parthenope sitting beside a bruised and cut up Cupid. His arm was covered in a cast along with his leg. Actually, they both noticed that he was sitting in wheelchair too. Jack arched an eyebrow.

"Uhh...so this is what happened to him after he did his 'masterplan'?" He asked to Juri, she sighed.

"Yes...and I really didn't think Parthenope would actually beat up her Syn, I just said chase him off, not beat him to a pulp."

Parthenope slammed down her goblet, "He is not  my Syn. And besides, I didn't do that to him...kind of."

"Ha, what do you mean by kind of?" Jack says smirking.

"I mean, sure I got to him and...pushed him off higher ground...but his fault for letting himself continue rolling down. Thus leading to this." She says, motioning to Cupid.

He scoffed, "This?! This use to be a desirable God of Love. Now I'm just bandages. I'm quite glad Apollo is going to fix me after this rehearsal dinner. I must look my best for Jack and Juri's big day tomorrow, after all, I am their ring barrer remember?"

Juri gazed down, smiling as she blushed. Jack looked over at her, chuckling as he kissed her head. Everyone awed, making her blush more. She looked back up, turning to North.

"Please tell me that Jack will in fact be wearing a suit. Because if I walk down that aisle in a huge dress which by the way: is required to wear a corset under, and he's wearing this," She says, pointing to his hoodie and pants, "I will not hesitate to shoot his big head."

Everyone started laughing, Jack rolled his eyes, "Hey, my head can't be that big."

"Don't worry Juri, I'm being fully honest here, and I assure you that Jack will be wearing a suit tomorrow."

"And probably only ever tomorrow." mutters Jack, they laugh. Juri sighed in relief, then she remembered she had to tell Jack of her earlier conversation with Laila.

"Oh yeah, by the way," She says, putting her hand on his arm to signal him. He looked down at her, listening, "I talked with Laila, she says the house is perfectly fine and still the way it is. So we can move in!"

"Wow, and I thought the house would have been gone by now due to rent." says Leukosia, surprised as she propped her chin onto her standing backhands.

"I was too. But Laila...wiped the minds of the landlords and people that knew of us and the house, of their memory of the house and us. Then she disguised it to look like a tree, and no one can see it unless they use her Faerie dust on it, then it's visible."

 "Cool." Jack says, sipping his drink, "I think I just found a good hiding place to go to when Tooth's fairies start going crazy and chase after me."

They laughed, as Tooth blushed, "Oh they just really admire you Jack."

Sandy shook his head and a sand figure formed above his head of a large tooth and a snowflake as he pointed at it. 

"I agree with Sandy on that one." Jack replied.

****

Juri grabbed her towels, sandals, and robe, then kissed Jack's head, saying

"I'll be at the Springs, so I'll be back in a bit, kay?"

He nodded and watched her as she went to the bedroom door, opening it and walking out. Jack sighed happily as he rested on Juri's bed, her scent filled his nose due to the pillows. And he began to think, that it would always be like this. Being with her every waking moment, and even sleeping. Jack loved it, and he loved her. 

His thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on the window. Jack mutters, "What the..?"

He stands up and steps to the window, then rolls his eyes, opening the window saying, "Don't you think it's a little dangerous to be up this high, in your condition?"

Cupid scoffed, his wings keeping him up, "Well I wouldn't be up here if you had just agreed to letting me handle your bachelor party."

"Cupid, I told you before, I don't bachelor party."

"But Juri had one!"

"But that's Juri's decision, now its my decision if I want one or not. And my decision is no, so go to bed Cupid, I don't want our ring bearer not showing up tomorrow because he didn't wake up." says Jack, with a sly smirk after his last statement. He was about to shut the window, until he heard,

"Oooh what's this?" Cupid says, and with his good hand, he pulls out Juri and Jack's wedding rings, "Wouldn't it be a shame if I, the ring bearer, were to- I don't know, 'accidently' lose them. In the ocean?"

Jack went wide eyed, "You wouldn't."

"Would you like to test that theory?" asked Cupid as he flew farther away from Jack.

"Cupid!" Jack shouted then jumped out the window, flying after the injured God. This just made Cupid fly faster.

"Jack if you just go with me to your bachelor party, that I already planned for you, then I promise you, you will have these rings in perfect condition tomorrow!" Cupid called out. 

Jack groaned, and finally gave in, "Okay! Okay! I'll go!"

They both paused as Cupid smiled, stuffing back in the rings into his pocket. Then he tossed his head slightly to the side, motioning for Jack to get what's behind him, "Grab my bow, and the clear arrow."

Jack obeyed, confused, then Cupid adds, "Then shoot it in front of you."

"Well this'll be fun." says Jack as he aims the arrow at Cupid, smirking.

"Not at me!" Cupid said.

Jack chuckles then shoots away from Cupid and the arrow dissolves into a portal. Cupid pulls at Jack's arm with his good hand and into the portal. Once it closed, they appeared outside of a large building which looked broken and abandoned.

Jack laughed, "This is it? I was actually worrying you would take me somewhere worse."

"Now how would you know about those places?"

"Did you just really asked someone whos been around over 300 years, with no one to hang out with? You know, I use to follow some adults to places to see what they do for a living."

"Ahh." says Cupid, understanding. "But you got it all wrong Jack, this isn't the place."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows, "It isn't?"

Cupid pulls out a key and shoves into the rusty knob of the door, "This is."

Once he unlocked the door, and opens it, inside was blaring techno music, bars, a large marble glowing dance floor, and gleaming lights. And the people inside weren't human either. They were people flying with wings, some with one eye, some with scales, made of rock, some Jack didn't even recognize.

They entered the place as Jack asked, "What is this place?"

"Long ago, when this building was burnt down and never touched by humans again, us creatures and maybe some Gods decided to rebuild this place. But only for us. So a key was given to us for if we wanted to enter this place. Those without the key, would only be entering ruins, as for us: we entered fun."

"Cupid!" Multiple women voices squealed and walked over the pair, then gasped.

One girl said, "Oh my Gods, Cupid what happened?!"

He sighed dramitically, Jack rolled his eyes, "My girlfriend pushed me down a hill, she got mad at  me for singing to her." 

They all surrounded him in words of sorrow saying, "Aww you poor thing!" or "Who would do such a thing?!" or more pity lines. 

"Ladies, Cupid is just exaggerating. So don't fall for it."

"Well who are you?" One said turning to him.

"This is Jack Frost." Cupid says. The three girls grinned.

"Wow! I can't believe I'm meeting the Winter spirit!" One said, "What brings you here?"

"We're here to his bachelor party ladies." Cupid answers.

One girl's grin fell, "Wait you're engaged?"

Jack nodded with a smile, "To the one and only beautiful Siren Queen/Guardian of Light: Juri WInters."

The other girl awwed, "Hey lets all go sit over there and have Jack tell us how they met!"

~*~

****

Juri tossled her red hair through her towel as she stepped out of the Springs. She sighed happily, she was fully relaxed now, she just needed to go back to her room and lay down with Jack and her night will be made. Juri was excited for her wedding tomorrow. She squealed quietly, grinning. Slipping her sandals on, she then grabbed her robe and wrapped it around her body. She sighed and picked up her folded towels and clothes then walked away from the Springs to the palace. They were still some Sirens up and awake outiside, fixing the place up for the wedding and cleaning. When Juri would pass them, they would say their goodnights to her as she responded back. 

Juri walked through the trees once again and spotted Apollo and Parthenope walking together. Parthenope spotted Juri, "Juri!"

They walked to each other, "What is it?"

"Where's Jack and Cupid?"

Juri arched an eyebrow, "Jack was in my room before I left to shower in the Springs. And I thought Cupid was with you?"

Parthenope sighed in frustration, and rubbed her forehead with her fingers, "Apollo came to heal Cupid but we can't seem to find him around. We went to your room to see if you or Jack have seen him, and when we go there, Jack was gone too."

"What?!"

Parthenope groaned, "Where would that idiot Cupid go to at this hour?! And with a man that is about to marry you tomorrow?!" She shouted in anger.

Apollo came up with a thought, "I think I might know where now that you mention Jack and Juri's big day tomorrow."

"What are you implying Apollo?" asked Parthenope, her hands on her hips as she faced him.

"Well I know Cupid quite well. But I must ask, has Jack had a bachelor party yet?"

"He didn't want one, only I got o-" Juri stopped with a gasp of realization. 

Parthenope rolled her eyes, "Dear Gods..."

~*~

****

"-After I carbed out the question into the snow, I flew her up in the air and told her to read what it said. She was shocked but after I pulled out the ring and brought her down to the ground, she said yes." Jack finishes, as all the girls surrounding him and Cupid awwed and clapped.

One nymph says, "Gosh, Juri is so lucky to have you."

"Thanks Anna." Jack said.

A song came on and she grinned, "I love this song! Let's go dance!"

Jack put his hand up, "No I'm goo-"

"You too Cupid!" 

"Definitely!" He says and pulls Jack up from his seat with 3 other girls pulled them to the dance floor. 

"Cupid no." Jack said.

Cupid rolled his eyes, "Loosen up Jack and have fun tonight. After all this is your last night as a single man."

"CUPID!!!" A voice shrieked, Cupid nearly jumped out of his skin when he recognized the voice.

The two men turned their gazes to the voice, where they found a fuming Parthenope at the door, her hands curled in fists, Apollo hovering over the small red headed Siren next to him. Juri had her arms crossed and an eyebrow arched, staring at the group. And it didn't look good: Jack and Cupid surrounded by dancing girls too close to them.

"I suggest you two get over here quickly!" shouted Apollo over the loud music. 

Jack and Cupid slipped away from the girls as one noticed, pulling back Cupid, "Baby! Where are you going?! Dance with me!"

She then saw Parthenope, "It's because of her isn't it?" The girl wrapped her arms around Cupid, "She did this to you, you deserve better you know." says the girl pouting.

This infurated Parthenope and she stomped over to the pair, her heels clicking against the floor. Juri and Apollo followed after her, calling after her. Parthenope got there in time to pull off the girl. 

"Keep your hands off of him dryad! You at least should know your place in this world, below me!" Parthenope yelled.

The dryad glared at her, and stepped away from him. Parthenope pulled both men out of the crowd and outside. Once outside, Parthenope slapped Cupid.

"Ow!" He said. 

She grabbed at his collar, "What did I tell was the first rule of this wedding?!"

"Uhh...no getting drunk?- Ow!" Cupid responded when he got another slap.

"Never interfere with the bride and groom's minds. One little screw up with their minds and status, can cost them their wedding AND relationship. You see those girls inside that surrounded you two? Most of them were nymphs! Nymphs have the ability to make a man go insane and that little stunt of bringing him here! Would have cost him to end up in the infirmary for recuperation!"

"Nothing bad happened Parthenope I swear!" Cupid says.

"You have about a 5 second head start to run right now." She warned.

He rolled his eyes, "Come on. You can't possibly-"

"1...2.." She chimed.

"Really? You think that's gonna-"

"5." Then she began running after him as she pulled out her sword. 

"Parthenope!" called out Apollo as he chased after them to stop her.

Jack looked down at Juri, he sighed, rubbing the back of his head, "What you saw in there- nothing happened I swear! Cupid threatened to 'lose' the rings if I didn't come here-"

"Hey calm down!" Juri said, smiling softly, then put her hands on his chest. "I'm not mad."

"You're not?"

"How often do I ever get mad?"

Jack chuckled then Juri kissed him as he kissed back. Once they pulled away, she said, "Besides, I think my bachelorette party might have been crazier than yours."

With that, Juri walked off in the direction where Apollo, Parthenope, and Cupid ran off to, leaving Jack confused.

"Wait, what?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.8K 22
แฏ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐๐Ž๐– ๐…๐‹๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ( ๐š๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’! ๐๐€๐‹๐„ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„! ๐๐‘๐„...
23.7K 669 19
I've been around for a long time. A very long time. And I woke up to see the moon, void of any sort of memory or knowledge of who I was whatsoever. T...
27.7K 615 39
Ok this is my first time and the story may change but here it goes I'm doing a story on Jack Frost and a girl who has died and has become a powerful...
35K 900 16
Jack found an interest in the poor girl in the orphanage. What he didn't know would soon blow his mind. He'd searched the whole world for a girl with...