She's Ours, You're Mine

By allygal97

Nicole McClister has a beautiful 3 year old daughter Aubrey Juliet, but most people call her Aj. Aj has never... More

She's Ours, You're Mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note!
Authors Note*IMPORTANT*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UPDATING NEWS
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Q&A?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 17

360 11 5
By allygal97

Okay, well both those comments weren't about my story, expect Allie's was really nice, and I appreciate that I even got 2 comments so thank you!

Like I promised, the new chapter! Sorry if its kinda boring.

Edited

______________________________

We got to the hospital and raced in as fast as we can. By this time I was in tears but I didn't know if I should start crying or keep it together for a little bit.

Harry and I rushed up to the front desk and was greeted by a nurse typing away on her computer and we also met up with Lou and Jamie who were waiting for us since Julz was already with the doctor, or at least that's what Louis said.

"Oh Nicole!" Jamie said jumping up to hug me tight. "I'm s-so-so sorry, Nicole. I don't know what, what happened! She ju-jus-just came into the kit-chen to see uh-us and looked pale and she asked if, if L-Lou could--"

"Jamie, breath babe. Just tell me calmly." I said trying to be as calm as possible when I really wanted to go to AJ's room to check on her.

"Uhm," she sniffles and continued, "she asked if Lou could play with her but he said she didn't look very good and she should maybe go lay back down. So then you called and all I know is she was trying to get down the stairs and she must've tripped and hit something down into the floor and then I heard her cry so I ran to her and she just passed out in my arms! I'm so sorry! I should've looked after her! I take care of her almost everyday! I should've known better! I--"

I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a little since she started crying again.

"Listen to me, it's not your fault. I love you and I know you would never put her in danger. Your my bestfriend for god sakes. Your her favorite person in the world! Right now I just need to go up and see her! We can all talk later. I just need to see my baby girl." I said to her calmly. Lou came over and rubbed her back as we separated.

"Hey Lou." I said quietly wiping a tear off my cheek.

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes and I could see his weld up with tears.

"Oh Nikki! I'm so sorry, for everything, for not being there to watch over Bree, for being a horrible friend, I'm just so sorry and I want my best friend back. I love you so much!" He said hugging me as I clutched onto his chest hugging him back, crying in his shirt.

My tears were a mix of being upset with him, missing him because he is my bestfriend, being in the hospital which reminded me of my sister, being in the hospital because of Julz, just everything came out.

"I'm sorry too, Lou. I miss you. I love you." I said back to him as we separated.

He looked at me and his large thumb caressed my cheeks taking away my tears as I did the same to him after, but with my small dainty thumb. I turned around and walked a little to Harry who was talking to the Nurse about what room Juliet was in.

I grabbed onto his arm and hugged it leaning into his side.

"You okay, baby?" he asked as he shifted his body so he was now holding by neck and I held my arms around his waist.

"No, but that's only because I just wanna see my baby." I said bringing my face to his chest softly.

"Well I'm right here, silly!" I just took my face out of his chest and glared at him."

"Don't be stupid, Haz. This is no time to joke!" I said slapping him in a playful way but showing him this really isn't a time to joke around.

Harry made a 'humph' noise and I looked up to see him pouting.

I stood up on my tippy toes and grabbed his face in my hands gently bringing him down as I kissed his lips softly. He was leaning over me so my back was arched and I started laughing at how he refused to break the kiss and at how stupid we probably looked.

Although my laughing did end up breaking the kiss so we walked together hand in hand with our fingers interlocked over to Jamie and Lou who were having a quiet conversation.

"C'mon i'll bring you guys up." Lou said as he looked at me and Harry.

Harry put an arm around me instead of holding my hand as we walked to the elevator and up to the children's ward. We walked to AJ's room but there were nurses and a doctor outside of the door stopping us.

"Excuse me, but my daughter is in there! Let me in!" I said trying to push through them.

"Ma'am, we need to talk to you and Mr. Styles right now before anything. Your daughter is sleeping right now anyways. I promise she will be with the nurses and be given full attention."

I sighed and looked up to Harry who just nodded at me a little and we followed the doctor into his office. Boy does this feel like déjà vu.

"So Mr. and Mrs. Styles,--"

"Uhm my last name is McClister. We're not married." I said pointing In between me and Harry.

"Well Mr. Styles and Mrs. McClister, you daughter fainted this morning. Syncope is the medical term for fainting. A person faints when the brain isn't getting enough blood pressure.

"If the brain lacks adequate blood pressure, the body immediately does what it can to get more blood, which carries oxygen, to the brain. Before fainting, a person may feel dizzy, see spots or dark vision, hear ringing or muffled sounds, feel nauseated, feel hot or cold, notice their heart rate going very fast, or very slow, or become pale. Finally, the person loses consciousness, faints, and can fall over. It ends up being easier for blood to get to the brain when a person is lying flat; when a person is standing, blood must move up against gravity to reach the brain from the heart.

"In the majority of cases, fainting is not a sign of a dangerous medical condition. Fainting in adolescents is somewhat common.

"Fear and pain, crowded or hot rooms, the sight of blood, or a hot shower can also cause fainting."

"So she has syncope? Is that bad for her? Can she be cured?" Harry started firing questions at him while I just took in what I heard.

"There isn't a cure, just always keep an eye on her, make sure she is always hydrated and she is exercising when she older so she doesn't have any heart abnormalities when she is older. Once she wakes up, we can release her, but she needs a couple days to recoup."

"Thank you, doctor." I said as I got up.

I guess it wasn't that bad as I thought it would be. We walked over to her room and saw her sleeping and Lou and Jamie we sitting in the chairs near her bed.

I walked over to her and wiped some curls out of her face while Harry explained everything to the two of them. I was too focused on Aubrey Juliet and looking over her to make sure as was okay. She had had a bandaid on her forehead where she had fallen I guess but other than that she was okay. Harry got a phone call that took me out of my trance.

He picked if up, but all I could hear was the buzzing sound of someone talking in the background.

"Hello?... Oh i'm sorry something came up and it totally slipped my mind...no, I take this very seriously, I will see you tomorrow then I guess, okay sir, I won't forget, have a nice day." And he ended the call. He rubbed his hands over his face and sighed.

I walked over to him grabbed his hands gently moving them away so I could see his face.

"What's wrong, Haz." I said as I caressed his cheek with my thumb as I held his head slightly in my left hand.

"I forgot about my meeting with managment and so I have to go tomorrow." He said looking down at me.

"Managment as in... My dad?"

"The one and only." He said leaning down to kiss my nose.

"So he will call you, but he won't call me when HIS OWN DAUGHTER IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND DIES?! WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?! THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT MY FAMILY!" I yelled at nobody in particular.

"Babe, please, your gonna wake Bree. Just calm down, I know your upset, but-"

"Upset Harry? UPSET? I'm furious. So you see how fast we rushed here for Bree? Why couldn't he do that for Kiara? She was the best thing in my world apart from you and Aubrey. She was everything to me, but yet when the slightest thing happens to her, my parents do NOTHING? They are, are m-mon-monsters." I chocked out as I started to cry. At this point, Lou and Jamie had left the room because they didn't want to be in this mess, which is understandable.

"Baby, I know, but just forget about them, we are all here for you and Juliet." Harry said wrapping his arms around me and sitting down so I was in his lap with my head on his chest.

"I just wish they cared..." I trailed off.

"I know, love, I know." He said rubbing my back soothingly as I slowly tried to compose myself.

After about an hour sitting together, AJ started moving so we called a nurse in to help her.

"Mama?"

"Oh baby! Come to Mama, baby girl." I said as I ran up to her and scooped her up in my arms hugging her.

"I hurt-ted my head, mama." Bree said laying her head down on my shoulder.

"I know, love, but mommy and daddy are here, baby." I said swaying side to side to calm her down in my arms. Harry came over and took her out of my arms and held onto her tightly as she opened her eyes to see him.

"Daddy!"

"Hello there, babes. Feelin' better?" He said kissing her cheek.

She nodded a little and held onto Harry nestling her head In his neck as we walked out to see the doctor and the nurses along with Lou and Jamie. They came over and hugged us and we signed the papers for AJ to leave.

I was afraid with all the flashes and crowds being around Aubrey as we left the hospital since that's what can trigger her, but lucky for us, she was relaxing on Harry and was okay as we walked through everyone to out car.

We took her home and I took her to my room so she could lay with me for her afternoon nap. Harry brought her some Mac'n'Cheese as she laid in my bed with me watching Lazy Town. She fell asleep cuddled into me after she was done eating and I fell asleep for a little too.

I woke up a couple hours later to find myself alone in my bed. I looked at the clock to see that it was 5:30. I walked into the living room to see Harry and Julz playing and talking about dinner.

I sat down next to them and AJ crawled into my lap as she played. We decided to cook dinner, well Harry decided to since I'm a horrible chef when it comes to making dinner, and he and Juliet played in the living room while the tv was on.

After we ate some chicken and veggies that Harry made for us, I gave Bree and bath and got her out of the tub. We went into her room and Harry was there laying out some undies for her with a cute Disney princess nightgown, a hair tie, brush, lotion, and had a little present in a bag for her.

I smiled and gave him a kiss as AJ knew the routine and just say down so I could braid her hair so it wouldn't be a mess while she slept. I French braided her hair a tied it off. I helped her slip into her night attire and placed her on the bed where Harry was sitting with the present in his hands. I looked at him weakly but he just smiled and looked at Julz.

"Come here, baby! Daddy got you somethin'!" He said she she shifted into his lap and I sat on the floor criss cross infront of them.

She pulled out a new princess Barbie out of the bag and just gasped.

"Daddy. Yew. Did. NOT. OH MY GOSH DADDY! YOU DA BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST! I WUV YEW!" She jumped up and down in his lap hugging her doll.

"You deserved it baby girl, you were a real trooper today!"

She turned to me and jumped into my lap.

"Did yes herd dat, mama!? I WAS DA TRWOOPER!" She said smiling in my arms.

"I know, baby! You have to go to sleep right now so we can open this, first thing in the morning I promise, darlin'!" I said laying her back in bed.

"OTAY PEDANT!"

DID SHE JUST CALL ME A PEASANT? Yeah, she spends too much time with Lou.

"Oh okay, you wanna call Mama peasant, here comes the tickle monster!" Harry yelled jokingly and tickled her a little before we both kissed her goodnight and stood up to leave. I put the Barbie on her nightstand and closed the door shut behind us.

We walked into my room as I changed into my PJs and Harry sat on my bed.

"How did you get her a present?"

"While you guys were napping. You slept for 4 hours, babe!" He said as I climbed into bed. I shrugged him off and yawned.

"Well, I have to go back home so I can get up in the morning for the meeting, and you have school right?" I nodded, "So I guess Jamie is go an take care of AJ right?" I nodded again at him.

"We'll okay then, love. See you sometime tomorrow or something?" He asked coming over to peck my lips.

"See you tomorrow." I said wrapping my arms around his neck giving him a longer kiss.

We pulled away and he started walking towards the door.

"I love you, Nic."

"Love you too, baby." I said blowing him a kiss. "Lock the door on your way out please?"

"No problem, love." And he then shut my lights off as he left. I waited until I heard him open and close the door and I heard him lock it with his spare key before I actually closed my eyes.

______________________________

2 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Sorry for the wait guys! I was on vacation! DRAMA IS GONNA COME SOON! I tried to make the one a little longer!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Tweet me! @AlexIrizarry97 ❤Bye loves xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

106K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
412K 16.9K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
595K 36.2K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
903K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one