Chapter 9

Edited

______________________________

I told had told them all about my sister and Harry and I logged onto the computer again to get me and AJ a ticket as quick as possible. He kept on telling me that he wanted to go with us. But I didn't want him to see me so strung out with my emotions. We had bought a ticket for today, which was 2 days after I found out about Kiara. We are at the airport right now and AJ is begging not to leave Harry, which only makes it 10 times harder for me because I hate I see her cry.

"Shhh, you'll be back soon, love. Don't worry. You can help Mummy Skype with me so we can see eachother!" Harry said clutching onto Aubrey Juliet with her head in his neck crying.

"I, I don't wanna go wifout you, Daddy!" AJ kept saying crying and whining in his hold.

"Look AJ, you have to be strong for Mummy. She is really upset. Do it for me?" Harry said moving Bree into his view.

She nodded slowly and gave him a hug.

Harry put her down on the floor and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I grabbed onto his biceps with my hands.

"I love you. Everything is gonna be okay. She is going to be fine. Don't worry." Harry said resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you too, Haz." I leaned up and kissed him. He hugged me goodbye and told me to text him when we got on the plane. AJ slid her backpack with her dolls and toys onto her back and asked me to pick her up. We walked through the security and went to our gate. We had to wait about 20 minutes till we got our plane. I texted Harry and let him know before we had to turn our phones off.

After a really long ten hour flight, me as AJ were finally back in California. We had a taxi come and pick us up and went to the hotel Harry had booked for us. Of course, he picked one of the nicest hotels... The W. Yes the name is just a letter, but some really famous people are here. The boys stay here whenever they come out here to perform, Nick and Joe Jonas live in this hotel in massive suites (A.N. they actually do live in the W out here in California... I did some stalking.), and right now, some big band was here, but I didn't know who they were. We checked in and the front desk lady gave me 2 key cards incase I lost one of them. I took Bree to the elevator and she asked me to hold her. I grabbed her and we went inside the elevator. I pressed our floor number and we jolted forward once the elevator started to move.

We got situated and decided to call for some room service since in California it was pretty late. It was around 7 here and AJ was starving. As she ate her food once it got delivered, I called the hospital but had to leave a message for Dr. Walker.

"Hey doctor, it's Nicole McClister. I just wanted to let you know that I landed in California and i'm going to be heading over to the hospital tomorrow. Please give me a call when you can! Thanks." And with that, I hung up.

I gave AJ a bath and I took a shower myself and decided to call it a night. They had put a bed for her on the room, but I didn't want to sleep alone, so I cuddled her next to me as fell asleep with her in my arms.

-

The next morning we woke up AJ had a quick breakfast from the buffet the hotel had. It was not surprisingly delicious. I called Harry while AJ was still eating her waffles.

"Hey, Babe!" He said to me when he answered the phone.

"Hey, Haz!" I said a smile evident on my face.

"How is everything? How's AJ? How are you?"

"She's good, she is eating some breakfast. Wanna talk?"

"Sure, love." God I loved it when he called me 'love'. It is just so cute.

I passed the phone to AJ and she looked at me with syrup on her lips.

"Heyo?" She said into the phone

I couldn't hear Harry's response, but she must have been happy to hear his voice because she started smiling once he started talking. They talked for like 2 or 3 minutes and she handed it back to me.

"Hello?"

"Hey, love. So how are you handling this?" He asked me into the phone.

"Honestly, i'm scared. What if something is really wrong with her? What if she is too broken to be mended? AJ and her are my world."

"Don't worry, Nicole. Everything is going to be okay. If you need support , you know I will be down there as quick as possible. all you have to do it call."

"Okay, thanks, Harry." I said to him smiling now that I know he was there for me.

"No problem, babe!"

"Alright, we'll i'm gonna go because we are gonna get ready to go to the hospital this morning. I'll call you after I get there."

"Okay, Baby. I love you."

"I love you too, Styles." I said hanging up.

_______________________________

Short chapter. I'm sorry! I just moved and its hard to write while moving because i don't ever have wifi!

Tweet me @alexirizarry97 !

Comment! I seriously love comments. No joke, I will reply back!

Follow me, I will always follow back!

Inbox me! I love talking to people!

Vote!