Chapter 17

Okay, well both those comments weren't about my story, expect Allie's was really nice, and I appreciate that I even got 2 comments so thank you!

Like I promised, the new chapter! Sorry if its kinda boring.

Edited

______________________________

We got to the hospital and raced in as fast as we can. By this time I was in tears but I didn't know if I should start crying or keep it together for a little bit.

Harry and I rushed up to the front desk and was greeted by a nurse typing away on her computer and we also met up with Lou and Jamie who were waiting for us since Julz was already with the doctor, or at least that's what Louis said.

"Oh Nicole!" Jamie said jumping up to hug me tight. "I'm s-so-so sorry, Nicole. I don't know what, what happened! She ju-jus-just came into the kit-chen to see uh-us and looked pale and she asked if, if L-Lou could--"

"Jamie, breath babe. Just tell me calmly." I said trying to be as calm as possible when I really wanted to go to AJ's room to check on her.

"Uhm," she sniffles and continued, "she asked if Lou could play with her but he said she didn't look very good and she should maybe go lay back down. So then you called and all I know is she was trying to get down the stairs and she must've tripped and hit something down into the floor and then I heard her cry so I ran to her and she just passed out in my arms! I'm so sorry! I should've looked after her! I take care of her almost everyday! I should've known better! I--"

I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a little since she started crying again.

"Listen to me, it's not your fault. I love you and I know you would never put her in danger. Your my bestfriend for god sakes. Your her favorite person in the world! Right now I just need to go up and see her! We can all talk later. I just need to see my baby girl." I said to her calmly. Lou came over and rubbed her back as we separated.

"Hey Lou." I said quietly wiping a tear off my cheek.

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes and I could see his weld up with tears.

"Oh Nikki! I'm so sorry, for everything, for not being there to watch over Bree, for being a horrible friend, I'm just so sorry and I want my best friend back. I love you so much!" He said hugging me as I clutched onto his chest hugging him back, crying in his shirt.

My tears were a mix of being upset with him, missing him because he is my bestfriend, being in the hospital which reminded me of my sister, being in the hospital because of Julz, just everything came out.

"I'm sorry too, Lou. I miss you. I love you." I said back to him as we separated.

He looked at me and his large thumb caressed my cheeks taking away my tears as I did the same to him after, but with my small dainty thumb. I turned around and walked a little to Harry who was talking to the Nurse about what room Juliet was in.

I grabbed onto his arm and hugged it leaning into his side.

"You okay, baby?" he asked as he shifted his body so he was now holding by neck and I held my arms around his waist.

"No, but that's only because I just wanna see my baby." I said bringing my face to his chest softly.

"Well I'm right here, silly!" I just took my face out of his chest and glared at him."

"Don't be stupid, Haz. This is no time to joke!" I said slapping him in a playful way but showing him this really isn't a time to joke around.

Harry made a 'humph' noise and I looked up to see him pouting.