Forever Mine

By Jtmay10

17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smith... More

Chapter 1: Secrets????
Chapter 2: What's That Smell?
Chapter 3: Jerk!
Chapter 4: Playin'
Chapter 5: "Mood Swing"
Chapter 6: Moment?
Chapter 7: Star Gazing
Chapter 8: Party Time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Flash Back
Chapter 10: First Shift
Chapter 11: You're my Luna
Chapter 12: Welcome to Your New Home
Chapter 13: Maybe I Don't Want to be Luna
Chapter 14: Ceremony Day
Chapter 15: I Really Miss Him
Chapter 16: I Ache For Him
Chapter 17: Who do we have here?
Chapter 18: Better Say Your Prayers, Darling
Chapter 19: All My Fault
Chapter 20: What's Happening?
Chapter 21: She's Awake
Chapter 22: I'm Ready Whenever You Are
Chapter 23: The Tradition.....
Chapter 24: Marked
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: You're Mine
Chapter 28: Forever Mine
Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 32: Is She Dead? Or nah?
Chapter 33: She is Alive
Chapter 34: This is It
Chapter 35: December
Chapter 36: Surprise
Epilogue
Fate Be Told
The Wattys 2016!!!!

Chapter 31: Unexpected

5.4K 182 18
By Jtmay10

<Unedited>

I sat there, staring at him with wide eyes. Revenge? What kind of revenge is he talking about? I shivered in fear at his words.

He yanked me up by my hair and pressed me up against the wall. "He's going to pay for what he has done to me. He killed almost my whole pack. He killed my mate. The list could go on." Each thing he said, his grip tightened around my neck. "And I am going to start with the thing he is most passionate about."

He twirled a string of my hair around his finger. "It's a shame your my daughter. But it's not like I give a shit about you. You're just a burden to the family."

"A-A....burden?" I stammered, completely flustered by his last statement.

"Yes a burden." he said. "If it wasn't for you, your mother and I would still be together."

I stared at him blankly. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you're the one who disrupted our relationship. But I should really say thank you for letting me see things in different ways. But, my mate would still be alive. She would've still been with her old pack, unharmed by your mate." he gritted out through clenched teeth.

"How did I disrupt your so called 'relationship'? It was your fault for having me." I spat. "I would rather be dead then have to live with the fact that you're my father." I spat.

"Well I guess the feeling's mutual, pumpkin." he smirked.

He pulled me away from the wall and grabbed the silver chains and unhooked them from the wall. I stared at him in shock. How could the silver not hurt him? Unless......he wasn't even a werewolf! That explains why I am a hybrid. But what kind of hybrid?

He wrapped them tight around me and started dragging me out of the cell. I yelled out in pain as the silver tightened every time he took a step. This is the most excruciating pain I've ever felt. Worse than those cramps I get when I'm on my death week.

The hallway he took me down was really dark, but I could see because of my werewolf powers. He took me to a door and opened it. He pushed me inside and tied my arms up to a silver ring that hung on the wall.

Before I could say or do anything, he left me in the pitch black room. I gulped as I tried to let my eyes adjust to the dark room, but sadly they couldn't.

A few minutes later the door opened and light from the hallway shone in. Now there's light, but it was dark when I went through it. Two men were dragging a guy in. He was covered in blood so I couldn't tell who it was.

Right when his eyes connected with mine, our eyes widened. "Zach." I cried. Another rush of deja vu hit me, except this time it was far worse than before, mostly because of the bond. And because this one was caused by my very own father.

When he saw the blood on my body, black swirled through his bloodshot eyes. His face had blood all over it that I barely recognized it was him. He was shirtless, but he had cuts and gashes all over his chest and back. His hair was tousled and his face looked drained and dull.

He tried breaking out of the men's grasps, but he got punched in the face instead. I winced and closed my eyes tightly as I saw some of the dry cuts on his jaw re-open.

They dragged him to the corner and chained him up with silver chains. He winced as the chains tightened against his wrists and ankles. Once he was all tied up, the men left, leaving us there to rot in the dark.

Zach's breaths were heavy and they echoed throughout the cell. I could only see his silhouette. "Zach...." My voice was shaky.

"Rachel, did they hurt you?" his voice was weak and held no life in it. I could feel the hot tears roll down my cheeks and I could taste the salty flavor on my lips.

I Ignored his question and asked mine, "W-What are they g-going to do to us?" My voice quivered because I was crying. Zach must've known this because I heard shifting and then a groan. "Zach, stop moving. It's only going to make the pain worse."

The shifting stopped and from his silhouette I saw him lean his head back against the wall. He let out an unsteady breath. "No matter what happens, I will protect you."

"W-What if they kill you?" I ask. Just thinking about him being killed has my mind spinning.

"If it means protecting, then so be it." he replied.

I was about to reply, but the door bursted opened once more. But this time multiple men came in. The lights inside the room flickered on and I let out a hiss as I squint because of my burning eyes.

My eyes immediately connected with Zach's. I began feeling nauseous when I saw all of the blood and scratches on Zach. He looked even worse than he did in the dark.

My head snapped towards the door when I heard someone clear their throat. Both my father and Jayden stood at the door along with two other men. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Zach tense up as he saw Jayden and let out a viscous growl.

Jayden just smirked at him and walked over to me. "Hey, mate." He whispered in my ear before slowly licking my earlobe. I shiver at the contact and tried moving under his grip, but it only made the silver on my wrists tighten.

I heard Zach growl even louder. "She's not your mate!"

Jayden smirked over at Zach. "Did she not tell you?" He let out a chuckle as Zach just stared at him in confusion. "You're not her only mate.".

Zach didn't say anything, but his eyes snapped in my direction. Zach flashed me a weak smile before looking back at Jayden. "But by the looks of it, she doesn't want you." 

Jayden clenched his fist and stalked over to Zach. He rose his fist up and slammed it against Zach's jaw. I let out a shriek before closing my eyes.

"The reason we are in here is because," my father started as I heard footsteps coming closer to me. "We're going to get payback for everything your mate here, has taken from me."

I opened my eyes again only to find my father standing right in front of me. "These three here, are unmated. You already know one of them, so I don't see why I have to introduce Jayden. But these two are Mason and Reese."

I glanced over at the other two. They looked to be about in their thirties. Both of them were big and buff. The one I believe is Mason, has shaggy blonde hair and stood about 5'9. Reece had curly brown hair and was about 6'2.

I shivered as I saw the way they stared at me in hunger. Mason wasn't even staring at my eyes, he was staring at my chest.

My dad headed towards the door. "Do what ever you want to her. Just don't kill her and make sure Zach sees every single bit of it." He smirked before leaving out the door. All the lights when out except for the one that shone over me.

Jayden took out duck tape and used it to cover Zach's mouth. Zach thrashed around, letting out muffled growls and shouts

Then Jayden stalked over to me and taped my mouth shut. I started letting out muffled screams, even though I knew it wouldn't help me.

The two other men also came over to me with smirks on their faces. I shivered in disgust at the way they looked at me.

Mason grabbed my breasts while the other one started feeling my butt. Jayden stayed back to just watch.

More tears spilled out of my eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt Mason roughly squeeze my boobs.

I could hear the chains that Zach was connected to, jingle. I turned my head to look at him.

Zach had is eyes closed tightly in anger. I saw his fists were clenched. He looked as if his wolf was trying to come out, but because of the wolfsbane he couldn't.

A few minutes later of them just feeling me, Jayden stepped forward and crashed his lips against mine in hunger. When I didn't kiss back, he slapped my face. Even though it hurt so badly, I still didn't kiss him back.

He growled in anger and stepped back. He grabbed the shirt I was wearing and ripped it off, leaving me bare.

He bent down and chained my legs to the wall so that I wouldn't kick him.

He stared at my body and trailed his fingers over my boobs and down my waist. He stepped back and undressed, leaving him naked.

I quickly closed my eyes, not wanting to see him naked.

I heard more muffling cries from Zach, and that's when I knew, I was about to be raped my by ex boyfriend and two strangers.

From that point forward, I experience the most painful, scariest, and horrifying thing ever.

.

.

.

.

I hung from the wall, lifelessly. My legs were still tied underneath me. I was in so much pain. Tears were still pouring out of my eyes—they never seemed to stop. Zach sat in the corner with his head hung. I can't imagine how much pain he is in right now.

Probably more pain than I'm in.

They've been gone for about an hour. I was in that torture for 3 hours. 3 HOURS!!!!! Like who does that???!!!

The air was so cold. My naked body felt like an ice cube. I looked down at my naked self. My breasts were red from their painful sneezing. There were nail marks on my waist.

The tape was still stuck to my mouth, so I couldn't say or comfort Zach. Even though saying I'm fine would be completely false. I mean, who the hell is fine after being raped by 3 guys? I know I'm not!

They didn't even use protection! Like what if I get some shitty STD!!!

My eyes slowly closed and I drifted off to sleep.

My eyes snapped open when I heard the door open again. My father entered the room. "So, did you enjoy your time with Jayden, Mason, and Reese?"

When I didn't answer, he looked at the piece of tape stuck to my mouth. "Oh, they forgot to take this off. Oh well, it'll make it a lot easier when I kill you." he exclaimed while pulling out a pistol from his pocket.

My eyes widened in horror. More tears streamed down my face because I knew I wouldn't be able to get through it this time. I looked towards Zach. He stared at me with wide eyes. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he let out loud sobs.

My father ignored Zach's crying as he pointed the gun towards me. I closed my eyes tightly and flinched as I heard a gun shot. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I slowly opened my eyes, only to see everything blurry and spinning.

All I heard were muffled screams before darkness consumed me.

***

Oh hell nah!!! NO RACHEL!!!! She can't die!!! Who the hell would make the main character die?

Oh wait..... *awkward silence* I made this story.....

Anyways, I know a lot of you are hating me for this, BUT just wait for the next chapter. You might be surprised, shocked, angry, sad, OR happy. You never know........ *wink wink*

Thank you so much for reading!!!! Later my little awesome nerds!!!!!

~Cheezlover ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 4 17
Kate is seventeen and she is in the blood moon pack the alpha is Dylan and he is eighteen and he's also looking for his mate. Dylan is possessive abo...
1.4K 63 27
Emma Smith, a hopeless romantic, is fixated on the notion of finding her perfect match. She has dedicated her whole life to waiting for her soulmate...
251K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ On the day of Hann...
326K 12.3K 33
What would happen if your father decided to have you married to a complete stranger? Taylor Hayes a 17 year old. She is independent teenage girl who...