On Tour with ONE DIRECTION

Door -styles-x

Lia's dad is a specialist in stage equipment and technical stuff. Her father got a job as a member in the 1D... Meer

0.0
0.1 • edited
0.2 • edited
0.3 • edited
0.4 • edited
0.5 • edited
0.6 • edited
0.7 • edited
0.8 • edited
0.9 • edited
1.0 • edited
1.1 • edited
1.2 • edited
1.3 • edited
1.4 • edited
1.5 • edited
1.6 • edited
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
Epilogue
A/N
Her Perfect Romance - NEW BOOK
Undercover Boss / h.s (NEW BOOK)

1.7

28K 508 412
Door -styles-x

"I don't think he does," Paul shrugged making me sigh unnoticeable.

"So are the two of you a couple now?" Paul asked with a grin. Were we? No, we aren't official so I wasn't lying when I said, "No."

"Will you be a couple soon?" He pressed and his eyes were full of hope. "Nope, we're just friends and it was just for the Kiss Cam," I lied confidentially. "Aww man. I was hoping you would," he pouted making me giggle.

"So Harry, we heard you kissed Lia Johnson yesterday. Are you two like a couple now?"

My head snapped to the interviewer and then to Harry. He hesitated before answering, "No, we're not together and the kiss was just for the Kiss Cam at the game. We're friends and agreed to stay that way." A polite and kind of fake laugh followed his statement.

"To bad, you two would look cute together," the interviewer added before going on with her questions. Harry's eyes met mine and I flashed him a smile which he gratefully returned.

I waved and mouthed a 'bye' before I left. I needed to find my dad and tell him about it before anyone else does. I saw my dad sitting on the stage and connecting some wires. "Hey dad," I greeted cheerfully.

"Hello love," he returned the cheerful tone in his voice. "I need to tell you something," I started kinda unsure of what his reaction would be. "What is it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Harry & I kissed for the Kiss Cam at the game yesterday," I blurred out quickly to get it over and done with. "I heard," was all he said. "You did?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yea, Alec told me, he's not only your friend you know," dad laughed followed by a lasting smile.

"You're not mad?"

"Why should I be? It was just for the stupid Kiss Cam. I'm okay with that."

I was surprised at his reaction but was glad that he didn't freaked out about it. "The boys have their soundcheck now," dad told me as he finished connecting the wires. I nodded and walked up the stairs on the stage so I could sit on the glass.

The four boys got on stage and fooled around making me smile. "Which song?" Louis asked the other three boys. "Kiss you?" Liam suggested and the boys agreed on that.

Louis started singing the first part which was Zayn's originally.

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like
We could go out any day, any night
Baby I'll take you there, take you there
Baby I'll take you there, yeah

Now it was Harry's part.

Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me, how to turn your love on
You can get, get anything that you want
Baby just shout it out, shout it out
Baby just shout it out, yeah

His voice made me melt in my place as I watched him having fun with his three best friends. His eyes met mine and he did a double take before he winked at me and continued singing. A blush creeped on my face as I grinned. He was such a braggart when he sung with as much passion and feelings as he possibly could. The others just fooled around and sung like a grandma would do making me laugh each time.

Every time we to-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Harry's eyes met mine again and he grinned from ear to ear.

And let me kiss you

"That was good," The demander appeared again who's name I still didn't know because I never really see him only when he appears out of nowhere and demands something from the boys.

"Lia! You're here too!" Niall finally saw me as he waved up at me. "Hey!"

The boys all came up and Niall & Louis sat on my left whilst Harry & Liam sat on my left. They all did whatever but Harry looked at me and as they started singing 'Moments'.

I honestly loved that song a lot so I listened to every single word they sung.

If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time

I smiled to myself as I took in his voice. How did I get so lucky?

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

After the song they were done with rehearsal and we got backstage. They only had to get their hair done before the show started. Harry took my arm and dragged me with them. "Aww look who's here," Louis said in his baby voice as he approached Mason.

"baby Mason!" Niall exclaimed as he stood next to Louis and leaned over the crib. Mason erupted into a fit of giggles as the boys pulled funny faces. "I'm so excited for other countries then England," I told Lou as she made Liam's hair.

"Yea, I'm happy to go back there," Lou said and sprayed hairspray in Liam's hair. She dismissed Liam and pulled Harry on the seat. "I'm leaving, see you later!" I said and exited the room. I didn't know what to do at all so I decided to go and find Jordan.

I found him driving a golf car. "let's do a race!" he exclaimed as he saw me. I grinned and ran to the other golf cars. I got in and turned the key as the engine roared to life. I didn't had my license yet but I could still manage to drive a golf car.

"we'll start here and then drive in a circle until up there. After that we'll get popcorn on the way and meet up here again!" Jordan explained. I nodded and we counted down from three. "GO!" I screamed and pressed my foot on the accelerator.

I drove in the circle and drove towards the table with popcorn but before that Jordan passed me, took the popcorn before me and drove back to the finish. I groaned as he cheered for himself. "you're such a dork!"

He just stuck his tongue out like a three year old making me giggle. "Let's get the boys and drive them to the stage," I said and Jordan agreed and we drove down the long hall. We passed security guards who looked really entertaint as we sang 'Little Things' as a rock version.

I jumped out of the golf car and opened the door to see all the boys done with their hair. "Jump on!" I said excitedly as I got back in the drivers seat. They all smiled widely as they jumped on the two golf cars. "five minutes!" somone yelled but we ignored it.

"Go!" Harry's voice yelled from beside me. I sped off and saw that he was the only one with me. "Hey! Jordan and I were supposed to split not me having you and him having the other three," I said as I rolled my eyes and did a sharp drift.

"I wanted to spend some time with you," Harry shrugged as he explained it to me. "well, how romantic to hang out in a golf car," I laughed as I honked. "let me take you out," he suddenly said totally catching me off guard.

"what?" I asked so I could be sure that I did hear it right.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

My breath hitched as I stopped abruptly. I looked at him and saw him smiling at me with a touch of nervousness. "I would love too," I grinned with a nod. "Boys! C'mon it's show time!"

I sighed and got out of the golf car. The others arrived and ran to the stage immediatley as the walls got up to revail each of them. Harry winked at me before walking out on stage. "let's race back!" Jordan yelled and jumped in the golf car.

"Hey! You're cheating!"

"I'm not!" he argued as he sped off before me. We pulled into the golf car parking lots and made our way back to the stage where the crew was always chilling. We fooled around with Alec and all the others and I was already exhausted from the day.

We'll be sleeping in the tourbus again today since it's an hour drive to Birmingham and then tomorrow to Manchester for two days before we have a week off.

-

"No! That's mine!" I whined as Louis laid in my bunk. The boys made a rule that who gets to the bunks first gets to sleep in it. It was so unfair. "How do you think I'll get up there?" I asked him as he just smirked at me.

"Sorry lad but you have to record the chorus," Chris said to Louis as he came from the back of the bus where they would record their songs for the new album.

Louis groaned and got out of the bunk making me smirk. "Thank you Chris!" I called and jumped in the bunk where Louis was laying before me. Niall & Liam were already sleeping and Harry was the last who got to take a shower after show. I would take one tomorrow.

I closed the curtain and sighed as I stretched and closed my eyes. A few minutes later the curtain got pushed open and someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to meet no one else's then Harry's green ones.

"Hey," I smiled up at him. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" He asked concerned. "No, you didn't," I assured him. "I just...I wanted to say goodnight," he said nervously. I grinned widely and tucked on his arm so he would get into the bunk.

He did and smiled at me.

"Can I kiss you?"

I did a double take but quickly responded, "whenever you want."

He placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me towards him as he leaned closer. He filled the gap between us and pressed his lips onto mine. It was a short and gentle kiss before I pulled back.

"Goodnight," he whispered and kissed my forehead before he got out of the bunk. "Night," I replied and closed the curtain again before I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

_____________

Aww

FIRDAY MY MOM BOUGHT ME SHAWN MENDES TICKETS AND SALE STARTED AT 10AM AND THEY WERE SOLD AT 10:03AM BUT I GOT THEM AND I'M STILL FREAKING OUT OMFG ❤️😭🎉😱😱🎉😂❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
120K 1.4K 25
My parents, they buy me everything. I can do everything I want cause I'm their precious. I am Daddy's little girl. And my Daddy? He has the most dang...
10.6K 120 71
31.2K 576 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...