Bullies (Fifth Harmony/You)

By CamilaIsSmexy

You've been bullied by these five girls since Freshman year and now you are a senior. What if feelings change... More

Bullies
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

8

35.1K 1.2K 748
By CamilaIsSmexy

_______
____

Your pov:

  Emma drove me back home and I said a quick 'thanks' to her for not only taking care of me, but also driving me back home. I could feel myself limping slowly as I made my way to the door. Being lazy to move another muscle, I just knocked gently on the door with my foot.

The door immediately swung open revealing Eleanor and another girl.

  "Hey Eleanor, who's your friend?" They stepped aside while I walked inside. Eli locked the door before pulling the new girl with her to greet me.

"This is my new friend,Sofia."

"You can call me Sofi though." The little girl said with a wide toothless smile. She looked quite familiar. Sofi played with the hem of her blue shirt shyly.

"Hi Sofi, it's nice to meet you." I tossed my shoes aside once I was finished taking them off. I lifted up my hand gesturing for a handshake. But rather than shaking my hand, she ran up towards me and wrapped her arms around me giving a hug. She wasn't exactly hugging me properly since I was much taller. I let out a little chuckle before hugging her back and patting her head gently.

"Y/N? Why's your forehead red?" Eleanor asked. Sofi and I broke out of the hug. I quickly thought of a way to get around her question, but it would just be easier to lie. "I uh — bumped into a pole." I lied with a believable smile to hopefully trick her in someway.

Sofi and Eleanor looked at each other giggling at how clumsy it sounded. "Sounds like my sister." Sofi blurted out as she continued to giggle.

"Girls, brownies are done!" We heard Andrew shout from the kitchen.

"Brownies!" The two girls said in unison as they both faced each other. They quickly scrambled their way to the kitchen, squealing about how excited they were to have something in their stomach.

Instead of greeting my brother and following the girls, I decided to drop off my bag in my bedroom and greet my mom. I bet it gets real lonely sometimes up in there in her room. Her room was dull with the white walls and a few family pictutes that still has pictures of us with dad. Looking back, I wonder if he faked those smiles in the picture. He would be one hell of an actor if that were the case.

"Hey mom." I softly knocked on the door giving her a fair warning before walking in. Her eyes beamed as she saw my face. I kneed down next to her bed becoming face to face with her. Mom's face soon became filled with concern. I noticed she was examining my face.

"Sweetie, what happened to your face?"

I soon felt warmth as her hand soothed one side of my cheek. I leaned into her touch, realizing how much I needed comfort from the one person I loved the most.

Lying is one thing, but lying to the person you love? Some things are worth sacrificing for in order to keep things simple for one's life.

I shrugged it off. "I was on my phone and bumped into a pole." Mothers know best. Of course she knows i'm lying.

"Poor clumsy girl." She surprisingly said while she jokingly used the hand that was already on my cheek, patting it. A small cough escaped her mouth.

I worried for her.

She removed her hand off my face and put it down to her side. Breaking out eye contact, she looked down at her lap with a comforting smile forming on her face.

"Did you see Eleanor's new friend?"

I suppose Eli introduced Sofi to mom already. It made me slightly happy knowing Eli wasn't embarrassed about our ill mom. She wasn't scared of judgment. One of the many things I admired about my little sister.

"She's very sweet." Mom nodded agreeing to my dry response.

As I slowly stood up, I felt a numbness to my legs, noticing that my legs were adjusting from the uncomfortable position I was in. "I'm gonna go eat dinner real quick. Before I head down, have you eaten anything?"

"Andrew fed me." She stared blankly at the door. I wondered what she was thinking about me. "What did you eat?"

"The usual." Soup and crackers. I felt extremely bad about how her diet is now. She doesn't crave anything. Just completely lost appetite. Although she was given a strict diet, the only thing she can properly gulp down is her usual. I can tell it was tiring. Every now and then we try to switch it up, of course, but the late night puking is never fun for anyone.

  I bent down, landing my lips softly on her forehead. "I'll be back. Don't move anywhere."

The joke at least made her enlighten the mood a bit as she stifled a little chuckle.

I turned the corner from the living room and walked into the kitchen, seeing Andrew sitting on a stool, talking to the two little girls eating brownies. As I got closer, the two girls laughed uncontrollably after Andrew made a small little joke.

"Hope you guys aren't talking about me." I stated. I opened up the fridge with one hand, pulling it effortlessly, grabbing the nearest soda.

Andrew stifled a chucked. "Yes, cause everything is about you princess Y/N."

I shot a fake 'hurtful' look. "Ouch. Of course everything is about me — duh have you seen my astrology sign?"

Andrew rolled his eyes, standing up from the stool. The stool made a small screeching noise as he pulled back. I cringed a bit from the noise. "Funny. Watch them for me? I have to finish up some work."

I leaned my body onto the counter and had my elbows propped onto the counter. "Do what you gotta do." He shot out a quick thanks before walking out of the kitchen.

"Can I have one?" I reached my hand out across the counter to Eli.

"Sure." Eleanor barely got the word out from all the brownies she stuffed in her mouth. A few crumbs spat out as she got the word out.

She took a brownie from one of her plates and handed it to me. "Mm tasty. Thank you!"

  "So girls, what did you do today?" I continued before taking a bite out of the brownie. I hint of peanut butter exploded in my mouth. Andrew seemed to change his little recipe to try something new. It was impressive.

"Where do I even begin—" Sofia exclaimed. "Well, we played outside with some of the neighbors, but then we got bored. So, we went inside to watch this movie we heard about from a friend with Andrew—-"

This girl is talkative. I wonder where she got that from. From a girl her age, I would've expected her to give a simple sentence. 'We played outside' . But nope, she has a wild talkative personality. I'm not complaining though. I bet she gets along with everyone.

Ding dong

"Y/N, can you get that! It's Sofia's mom!" Andrew shouted from his workspace. "Yeah yeah."

"Sorry girl one sec. " I stuffed a little piece of brownie in my mouth and wiped my hands between my sides, getting rid of the crumbs.

"Sofi—" Eli jumped out of her stool and pulled Sofi close to her.

"—hide so you don't have to go home!" Sofi's eyes widened. She nodded before being dragged away from Eli to another room.

"Guys come back!" I raised my voice, but before I knew it they were long gone. I huffed out a little in frustration to their little objective.

I shook it off and headed to the front. I swung the door open to see Camila standing out there with an innocent smiling. But as soon as she saw me, her smile quickly dropped.

  Out of instinct, I backed away in fear,"what are you doing here?"

Rather than answering me, she began questioning me. "Who are you? Is this the right address?" Camila took her phone from her back pocket to probably check the address.

"You aren't Sofia's mother. Now leave." Right when I was about to close the door, Camila stuck her foot out so I couldn't close the door. "Sofia." It didn't come off as a questioned tone, but more of a statement.

"Yes, now leave." I tried pushing her foot out of the way with my foot so I could close the door. 'so stupid' I heard Camila whisper from what I was doing.

"That's my sister. My mom wanted me to pick her up."

I stopped my movements and thought for a minute, struggling whether to believe her or not. Retracing my thoughts, how could she possible fake this one.

I opened the door widely and she gave me a small fake smile. I sighed in defeat. "Took you long enough." A small whisper to herself was quite audible for the both of us. I don't know if she meant for me to hear it.

But I ignored her.

"Sofi! Eli! Come on now. Sofi, your sister is here!" I shouted as I turned my head to the side.

I looked back at Camila and she was just staring at me. Her eyes trailing from my feet all the way up to my face. She especially took her time with looking at my face. I almost grew a bit insecure from the stare.

Camila almost had this guilty look on her face, but it was hard to tell with that face. She took a couple of steps and before I knew it, she was close to me. She squinted her eyes and opened up her mouth, but was quickly interrupted.

"Kaki!!" Sofi shouted, her high pitch voice echoing the rooms. I stepped aside so Sofi could greet her big sister.

She ran straight to Camila, engulfing her in a big hug. Camila hugged back letting out a genuine smile.

I wanted to smile at the sight but fought it off. I mean, Camila literally knocked me out a few hours ago. It's something I just can't shrug off. But i'd be lying if I said it wasn't a cute interaction.

"Oh my gosh kaki! I had so much fun." The little girl  squealed, pulling away from their hug.

"Yeah!" Eleanor budged in. She literally popped out of nowhere. I looked at Eleanor and her eyes widened when she saw Camila.

Eleanor quickly hid behind me. She remembered Camila from the grocery store from awhile back. I held Eli with one arm, patting her back in a comforting manner.

"Y/N was so nice!" Sofia continued babbling on to her sister. Camila surprisingly shot up a smile to me before looking at Sofia. "That's great Sofi."

"Well, we have to go." I could tell Camila wanted to urge the both of them to leave. The awkwardness was killing her. Especially the fact that she Eli being awfully scared.

"What do you say Sofi?" Camila nudged Sofia.

"Thank you!" I nodded.

"Thank you for coming," I said and looked down to my side to see Eli still staring at Camila with a blank stare.

"Eleanor—" I moved aside, so Eleanor was no longer hiding.

Camila looked at Eleanor worriedly. Maybe cause she didn't want Eli to expose her hatefulness in front of her little sister.

  "T-thanks for coming Sofia." Eleanor instinctively grabbed my hand, squeezing it tight.

"Bye!" Camila forced a little enthusiasm in her voice. She turned around, holding onto Sofia's shoulder to guide the both of them to the car.

Camila turned around again, saying a quick thanks again to the both of us. But it didn't feel like it was for Eli as well. More intended for me.

Once Camila and Sofi got in the car, I quickly closed the door in a bit of shock from who I encountered.

       "Y/N." Eleanor tugged on my arm for my attention. I bent down and looked at her.

  "That's the mean girl." I could see the worry on her face. I didn't want her to feel conflicted with her newly friendship, so I tried shifting the perspective.

"Yeah, but you had a great time today. Let's focus on that. Don't worry about it."

As much as I wanted Eli to hang with her new friend, I hoped the encounters with Camila don't continue. I can't bare the tension.

_________________________________

A/n:

Sorry for any mistakes

I'll be updating another book soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 3.1K 17
Why do we put each other through hell? Why can't we just get over ourselves?
91.9K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
11.9K 405 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...