Orphan | BxB

By KingMotha

" What are you? " " Are you sure you're ready to know? " Orphan is a kid who was taken into a loving home. Hi... More

Orphan: 1
Orphan: 2
Orphan: 3
Orphan: 4
Orphan: 5
Orphan: 6
Orphan: 7
Orphan: 8
Orphan: 9
Orphan: 10
Orphan: 11
Orphan: 12
Orphan: 13
Orphan: 14
Orphan: 15
Orphan: 17
Orphan: 18
Orphan: 19
Orphan: 20
Orphan: 21
Orphan: 22
Orphan: 23
Orphan: 24
Orphan: 25
Orphan: 26
Orphan: 27
Orphan: 28
Orphan: 29
Jahod: 30
Orphan: 31
Orphan: 32
Jahod: 33
Orphan: 34
Orphan: 35
Orphan: 36
Orphan: Epilogue

Orphan: 16

11.7K 587 599
By KingMotha

I don't know what to tell you Rallo." I say, as he walks with me to throw away my soda that I was still clinging on to.

" Jahod shawty is dangerous. I know I sound crazy as hell, but you have to believe me when I'm telling you this shit. "

I run my hands through my hair, and just listen to him. I know what Rallo is saying isn't the slightest bit of crazy, but I can't give him an explanation for something even I don't know. Even sitting here listening to him speak about Orphan is sickening. I don't want to continue to live in constant fear. I swear Orphan is like a entity that chose to attach himself to me out of all people.

So far what I've gained from knowing Orphan was nothing. When I told him I hated him that came from a place of confusion. It's like someyhing wants me to hate him. I'm no where near a hateful person, or even the type of person to hold resentment.

I feel a connection towards Orphan. I don't know how, but I sincerely do. It doesn't help that we are on two different planes of life. He went from being someone that I could've cared less about. To someone that has plagued my heart.

" I can't do nothing about him Randolph. He is my adoptive brother. You want me to avoid him forever? " I say, turning towards him.

" Yeah. That would be nice. " He said, holding his arm behind his back with a look of seriousness on his face.

" He lives with us. "

" Move out. "

I purse my lips. I know Rallo isn't the smartest, but he isn't dumb. " And where do you suppose I'm gonna lay up? "

" With me. "

" And have to deal with your Grandma mouth. I'll pass. " I walk past him back toward the table.

" What's wrong with her? " He catches up, and asks.

" Listen to me when I say this because I'll only say it once... " I smile. " You want me to leave my house where I have my own room, freedom, and space to move in with your strict Grandma. One who makes you leave the door open when you have company. One who doesn't allow you to cook between the hours of 6AM to 6PM. No sir. Not for me. "

" I mean... " He mutters. " Don't make her sound so much like a prison warden. "

" She is. " I laugh.

" Don't disrespect my Grandma Jahod." He said, sternly.

" Then stop recommending stupid ass alternatives to a problem that isn't yours. " I say, and roll my eyes before we get back to where Yiderah and Arshon was.

Once we reach the table they are both standing and waiting on us. I just wanted to go to this fair that has been postponed since forever.

" Y'all ready? " I ask.

" Been ready. " Arshon says.

" I know I'm ready. " Yiderah answers.

" Good. It's almost time. " I pull my phone out, and look at the current time. " Y'all want to head down that way now? "

" We can. I'm tired of just sitting here. " Yiderah says, fixing her hair on her front camera.

I nod as we all begin to exit out of the mall. Once we reach the outside of the mall we head in the direction of the fair. The sun was setting on the horizon, and it was a beautiful thing to witness amongst all of the havoc. A high part of me was getting a very eerie feeling because today was just too peaceful. I am one to follow my instincts, so I don't know if I can go through with tonight.

" Jahod... " I hear Arshon calling out my name. " You was ignoring us? "

" Uh Uh. My head is killing me right now. " I said honestly. My head literally just started throbbing out of no where.

" You alright Bae? " Rallo asked holding my forearm and waist.

" Yeah... Get off of me. " I shove him a little bit..

" I was just trying to help your ass. " Rallo huffs, walking faster ahead of us.

I sigh a little, and rub my forehead. " Yiderah catch up to him, and calm him down for me. I need to stop right quick. "

" You sure? " She double checks. " Because I have on heels. I can't be running like that. Do you really care about him? "

" Yeah. Positive. Hurry up. " I say.

She groaned and stomps her feet. The noise of her heels clanking against the pavement sounded off. " Jahod. "

" We are going to get complication tattooed on your forehead because you make shit so hard. " I say to her.

She stands skeptically. " Go ahead Yiderah. I'm right here with him. " Arshon says.

She nods and rushes to catch up with Rallo. I watch her stumble up towards him as I rub my temples. Arshon stood next to me patting my back. It was good to be surrounded by good friends at the moment. Even considering all that I am going through. I'm grateful to have friends like these two ingrates.

" You alright Jahod? " Arshon asks, coming around in front of me.

" I'm alright my head just hurting a bit. " I sigh rubbing my hand across my forehead.

" Hmm. " He mumbles. " Do you want to go back home? "

I sigh heavily trying to drown out the ringing on my ears. " No. I don't want to be at home... "

" Is Orphan still there? "

" Why are you worried about him? You've never really care for him as I recall. " I said. I'm tired of everyone focusing on Orphan.

" Whoa chill... " He laughed. " I'm just wondering. You can't avoid him forever. He may be coming to the carnival tonight. Do you know? "

I squint and give him a very confused look. I'm not sure why he's being so nosy or interested in Orphan but I don't like it. " I don't know if he is coming. I haven't spoken to the dude. Besides I'm more interested in knowing why do you care? "

" Maybe I'm just trying to get to know the dude if you're so infatuated with him. Is that so wrong? " He argues.

" In your case yes. Bitch if I don't like him. You don't either. "

" Bullshit and you know it Jahod. " He shoots back.

Yiderah reappears with Rallo behind her. I look over Arshon's shoulder at the both of them. He was texting away on his phone. I turned my attention towards Yiderah who came and stood by my side.

" Are you feeling better or you want to just go back? " She asks, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

I start to think to myself for a brief second. Even though my head was banging, I didn't want to ruin this day for them. I want to just have one normal day to myself, and enjoy being with them like the good old times. I really don't want to go back home, and have to deal with Orphan's antics. I guess I'll go ahead despite my aching head.

" No.. " I say standing up. " Let's go ahead and go. I don't want to ruin today. I'll be fine. "

Arshon nodded and began walking followed by Rallo and I Yiderah stood waiting on me. I grabbed her hand and stood up. I took a moment to regain the little strength I had to push through. We began walking just to keep up the pace. I was trying to speed walk so I could catch up with Arshon and Rallo. Yiderah grabbed my arm and told me to hang back a bit. I looked up at Arshon and Rallo walking as if we weren't even with them.

" What are we walking so slow for? " I asked, looking at her.

" I need to talk to you about something. " She says, in all seriousness.

I sigh. " Whose man have you fucked now? "

She side eyes me. " Bitch this is some real life shit. Now do you want to listen or continue talking? "

I pout my lip out at her basically just chomping me off. " Go ahead. "

" It's about Arshon. " She says, looking forward to see the two still engaged in conversation. " Jahod he on some next level shit. "

I look around confused. " Our Arshon. Our best friend Arshon. What you mean? " I ask. Where is this crazy thought coming from?

" Yesterday I caught him on the phone with somebody named Quinton. I couldn't hear what they was saying but he surely did walk out of the room and down the stairs to do it. "

" That doesn't mean a thing Yiderah. He probably just wanted privacy from your nosy ass. " I chuckle but she found nothing funny.

" I'm not joking. He's up to something. " She stresses. " Listen to my words Jahod. "

" I hear you loud and clear. I know you and Arshon have had y'all moments in the past. We all have moved on, so I don't want to even go back to think he is the person people was saying he was back then. "

" Well if a lot of people was saying the same thing about one person what does that tell you? " She crosses her arms and asks.

" It tells me people are prone to drama, and love to oust somebody because of shit they don't know about. " I shrug.

" Okay Jahod. Don't believe me. Forget I even brought it up. " She says, walking up faster away from me.

I stop walking to stare at her storming off. I don't understand why all of a sudden she has this issue with Arshon. We are all supposed to be the three amigos, so where is this coming from. I inhale deeply and look around me at the sun setting turn the sky a beautiful purple-orange color. The street lights made a resilient glow .

Today seemed to be too calm for some reason aside from this morning, and what Rallo told me. I begin walking again. It felt as if I was in some quicksand because I swear I was getting nowhere. Arshon, Yiderah, and Rallo disappear around a corner. They walk fast as hell.

I speed walk to catch up with them. Once I hit the corner I bump into someone. I fall to my butt from the person randomly popping up. I look up, and see a hand extended out in front of me. I stare at the person as his hand is still in positions.

" So I'm guessing you're not going to take my hand to help you up. " He laughs.

" I'm fine thanks. " I say, pushing myself up from the ground.

The guy brings his hand back to his side. He stares at me still dusting off the dirt that now covered my jeans. I looked at him still standing with a creepy smirk on his face. " I can see why he chose you? "

" Who? " I ask.

He laughed to himself and walk around me. " I'm sure you're familiar with him. I'm even more sure you're familiar with me. " My eyes widen at him as he begins to cackle. " Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock " He mimics as I back away from him. I turn around and start to run realizing he was the guy from the woods with Orphan. I run as fast as my feet would allow me to. Once I got around the corner away from him I ran right into Rallo's arms.

" Whoa. You okay? " He says, pushing me back a little by my shoulders.

" Y-Yeah... " I nod looking back. " Just a little spooked. "

" By what? " Yiderah asks.

" This may sound crazy... " I start. " I'm honestly being haunted by this guy with white eyes and a top hat. "

All three of them share a glance with each other before looking at me. " Yeah you're right. It does sound crazy. " Arshon says.

" I'm not lying. " I argue.

Nobody says anything else. I just shake it off as I continue walking with the group. I'm tired of nobody believing me when I'm telling them what is going on. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut about it because maybe I am going crazy...

*Orphan P.O.V*

I am in my room laying down in my bed staring upon my mural. I didn't intend to come in to such a loving home. I was told to seclude myself from people, but I disobeyed each order father gave me. The more and more Jahod came around. He feuled my passion for him. I could smell his sent each time he stood at my door contemplating on knocking. The many nights I snuck into his room and layed next to him being his protector.

I sat up on my pillow and grabbed my journal. I closed my eyes, and grazed my hand upon the book. When I opened it the red letters of each entry began to appear within the pages. Each entry detailed a milestone in my life. I know what I am. I know what I wish to be. Bringing me into this environment was not beneficial to me. I was forced to changed who I was, and taken away because of the last family I grew attached to. Which resulted in them being slaughtered without any remorse. Temptation gets the best of me and his name is Jahod.

I long to feel him. I long to be near him. He doesn't realize we are connected in so many ways. I'm forced to eradicate anyone that dares get in between our destiny. It was now time to get up, and get dressed to attend the fair. I could already foresee what was in store for me tonight, but it was of the utmost importance that I get to Jahod to warn him. I could sense someone standing at my door.

I walked over to the door feeling the light vibration of someone's ear pressed upon it. I grab ahold of the handle and pulled it back slightly. I stare at Jahod's sister Cashè who was at a loss for words from her being caught snooping.

" Yes... " I said to her, speaking for the first time.

" I.. I.. "

*Jahod P.O.V*

We arrived to the carnival gates in due time. The lines had already formed. I looked around us as we could see the groups of people anxious to get inside. I'm glad to finally be here after so long of postponing it. I start to pat my pocket for my cash as we near the gates. I was excited, but at the same time still on edge.

Once we got up to the window to pay for our tickets I gave gave the woman my money for a ticket and unlimited wristband. It came up to $22.00. I don't know why the carnival is always so high. She slid my my ticket and wristband under the little slot.

" Wristbands go on your wrist. " She says once I have it in hand.

I stare at her blankly. " No I was gonna just put it on my neck. " I respond sarcastically and she rolls her eyes.

" Girl you rude. What is your name? I'm telling your manager. " I say, holding up the line.

" Jahod bring your ass. " Rallo says.

" No she being rude for no reason. " I argue.

" My name is Rebecca. Becca for short. " She smiles.

Rallo comes and pulls me out of the line. " That bitch was lying her name tag said Ashlyn. " I huffed.

" Anyways. We finally in y'all. " Yiderah says.

" Right. " Arshon claps then stops once his phone starts ringing... " Hello. " He looks back at us. " Hold on y'all I gotta take this. "

When he walks off Yiderah shoots me a shady glare. I shake my head and ignore her. We all start to walk. And try to find something to do first. I figured we could get on the carousel. I haven't been on one of these since I was a kid. I grabbed Yiderah's arm, and we made our way over to the line to get on. Rallo followed behind us. We stand in line slowly making our way up to get on.

Once we finally are able to get on the ride I am excited. My mind was free to roam and clear. The ride started up and Yiderah and I recorded SnapChat videos. I enjoyed just being carefree. The ride came to an end and we exited. Yiderah and I were conversing looking around for Rallo or Arshon. I spotted Arshon sitting down on a nearby bench, so we walked over to him.

" What call was so important? " I ask, walking up as he puts his phone in his pocket.

" Oh nobody. That was my cousin. " He says.

" I thought you said you don't speak to any of your cousins. " Yiderah says.

" That was some of them. Not all of them. " He quickly defends.

I look between the two of them and shake my head. The fair was pretty packed. I was ready to just explore some more stuff.

" Well y'all wanna g- " My phone starts to vibrate strongly in my pocket. I pull it out and answer it. " Yes sis. "

" Jahod..." Cashè said, over her voice breaking up.

" Y-Yeah Cashè? " I plug one of my ears to hear better.

" Where you at? " She asks once her voice becomes clear.

" At the carnival. Where you at? " I ask back.

" I'm up here too. I'm looking for you. "

" You gotta come to the back. We by the carousel. " I direct her looking around.

" Alright on my way. " She says and we both hang up.

I turn back to Arshon and Yiderah. " So what's next? "

" You actually came up here to ride rides Jahod? Most people come to socialize. " Arshon says.

I scrunch my face up at him. " I didn't pay my money to come and socialize with people. I paid my money to ride rides and enjoy myself. Fuck you thinking. "

" Let's go see what else is here. " Yiderah says, as she and Arshon begin walking. " Jahod there go Rallo. " She calls back to me.

" I'll be right with y'all. I'm waiting on Cashè. " I say, motioning for them to go ahead.

I sit back down on the bench and await for Cashè to troll her as on over here. It felt like I was waiting a good while, so I got up and began walking off. I got good in distance before I felt someone grab my shoulder lightly.

" You about to get cussed o-- " I turned around and was faced with Orphan. He had on his glasses and was looking like he was before.

" Why are you here and where is Cashè? " I ask, looking behind him.

" She called to ask where you were for me. She found her friends and said she will meet up with us. " He explained.

" You... She's going to meet up with you. I'm going my way. " I turn to walk off.

He grabs my arm stopping me. " Jahod hear me out. "

I snatch my arm away from him. " I'm not interested in anything you have to say. "

" This is important. "

" I don't think so bye Orphan. " I wave him off again before he blurted out something causing me to turn back around.

" One of your friends will betray you. " He says. I look him in his eyes and they were blue like Tiny's eyes this is new but creepy. I've never seen his eyes change this color before. Well at least that I can remember.

" What are you talking about? Who! " I ask, crossing my arms

----------

3273 words Lawdyy

A/N: I hate that I had to write three chapters based on the same day because I couldn't squeeze all that into one chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.3K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...
5.2M 277K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
1M 39.6K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
871K 41.4K 45
Seventeen years old James is used to having foster kids around the house. Some stay for weeks, others for months, and even the most problematic of th...