Room For Two

By Kaitlyn_0759

Westcott University. The best university in Miami. Alexa and Lily have been best friends since kindergarten... More

Chapter 1 - Flashback
Chapter 3 - Footsteps
Chapter 4 - Bad Boy In My Bed
Chapter 5 - My Wind Princess
Chapter 6 - Singing In The Shower
Chapter 7 - Brother!?
Chapter 8 - Blake
Chapter 9 - Ashton and Cole, no! Cole and Ashton
Chapter 10 - First Impressions
Chapter 11 - Screaming, Shouting and Toilet Breaks
Chapter 12 - Mr Smooth With The Pepper Spray
Chapter 13 - Wait, There's Two of Them!?
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 2 - First Day

22 2 1
By Kaitlyn_0759

**Two Months Later**

It was a 2 hour drive to Westcott. Luckily, my brother lived up there so I knew a few shortcuts. Getting there was fine, but finding a car parking space was a nightmare.

Fortunately there was one in the far corner by the leaning willow tree. Not a recommendable spot, but it was better than nothing.

I had taken ten paces from my car, pulling two suitcases, a travel bag and, my backpack and then....

"Hi." Came a unfamiliar voice.

I turned to my left and there, was a strawberry-blonde, average height, brown-eyed girl. I tried to say hi back but she cut me off -

"I'm Samantha. " she held her hand out for me to shake, which I took gladly.

Had I really already made a friend?
Score Alexa!

"Hi. I'm Alexa Burkes." I replied with a toothy grin spread across my face.

"Don't worry it's my first day too. I guess I thought we could get to know a each other and become friends? "

She said it like a question so I nodded reassuringly in a way of giving her permission.

***

We walked into the office to collect our room keys and our timetables. Samantha gave her name first. As her details were being registered I looked around the place and gaped at how clean it was. I guess this is the only room that isn't infested with teenagers hey!

I felt a elbow digging into my shoulder.

"Hey! What are you-"

I cut myself off and followed Samantha's gaze.

"What's your name, dear?"
Came the old - sorry fragile office woman.

"Sorry. Alexa Burkes." I quickly replied realising I had been daydreaming again. Whoops!

***

We reached our floor. Samantha was 4 doors down from me so it was nice to know she was close by.
We said goodbye and I carried on to my dorm. I started fiddling with the key cards.
After a moment the door opened.

A tall, sophisticated looking girl stood with her shoulders back and back straight.

"Lily!" I screeched as loud as my lungs would let me.

"Hey! Where have you been? Were you with a boy!?"
She had already started interrogating me. Typical.

"It took a while to find a space for my car. Sorry." I replied. I wasn't lying and she must of sensed it since I was confident enough for her liking.

"Oh shi-" she began.

"Language!" I spoke sternly.

"Sorry. I forgot my luggage. I'll be back soon." She whizzed away before I could say anything.

***

My stomach had started to grumble so, I decided to look for the canteen. I could do with some food.

It seemed like these corridors never ended. Every corner led to another corridor. I was shocked to find so many people making out in the corridor, so I immediately turned back. I would find another route.

I didn't.

My stomach was starting to fight now.

Where. Is. The . Damn. Canteen.

It was then I heard loud, thundering footsteps pounding on the floor behind me.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
155K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
35K 3.8K 42
A/N: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13 AND I KIND OF HATE IT, BUT PEOPLE GOT MAD WHEN I SAID I WANTEDNTO TAKE IT DOWN. MY MORE RECENT BOOKS ARE TEN TIM...
4.4K 73 41
Alexa Pisano was a girl taken from Los Angeles and put into a south shore town in Massachusetts. Her singing career had just taken off, and she star...