A manan story:-Our blissful r...

By itsyourwriter

Story of a boy who lost himself amidst the responsibilities of his sister and betrayel of his mother. He foun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
An epic
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
NOTE and New Cover.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New cover!!!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 again.
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 86 again
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 part 1.
Chapter 88 part 2.
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 ( wedding part1)
Chapter 99 (wedding part 2)

Chapter 14

23.8K 1.4K 34
By itsyourwriter

Manik picked Nandini at 2 and headed towards their office...
As they were about to reach Malhotra heights...Nandini stopped him..
"Wait wait manik....stop!!"

He stopped with a jerk...
"What?? What happened?? Are you alright?? Everything is fine??"manik asked in a worried tone...

"I m ok...relax...but this is not fine...manik...we cant go inside together...i can walk now by my own till the office building"Nandini explained

"What!! what are you even saying??
Why cant we go together??"

"Manik try and understand...this is an office...mai tumhari personal assistant hun...what will everybody say!! They will take it in a wrong way...they will take me in a wrong way, u and me together...we cant reveal our relationship..."

"Nandini, you really think i care... care about those people there....they are no one to me....nobody matters to me other than my family....these people dont have that audacity to say anything and dare they say anything about you i will destroy them...they all work under me nandini i dont work under them.." Manik said calmly so that she understands...

" but manik....i know they wont say anything to you or to me and that too infront of you that is impossible...but i dont want them to think negetive...manik pls...pls...pls...for me...let me go....lets not make it complicated..."
Nandini was adamant...

Manik's anger rose...
"What?? I m making this complicated...Fine...do whatever you want...but get that thing clear nandini....i m letting you go now but not forever...."

"Yess manik..i know and me too will never leave you..promise....now pls calm down.."

"Nandini...lets get going we are getting late..." manik said coldly in a stern voice..
Sensing his anger Nandini didnt uttered a word and got off the car...
As soon as she got down Manik without glancing once drove away...
..................................

MALHOTRA HEIGHTS

Manik entered office carrying his aura with him...everyone around wished him but as always he went straight to his cabin....
He entered his cabin banged the door behind startling everyone out....
" Lagta hai something wrong happend he is very angry today"one of his employee said to another...

"Aaj kya, his anger is always on his nose...that is nothing special" the other one said...

" Vaise yesterday he went with Nandini right to that sharma's meeting...what happened to that??"

"That..I dont know...Sahil said they didn't attend it...may be Nandini again did something.."

"God..dont know when she will stop creating problem..."

Little did they know she is not the problem creator but the one who can calm him down....and if anyhow Manik gets to hear them....god only knows what will happen to their carreers....

Inside Manik's cabin

Manik was very angry...
"How can she think like this....why she is even thinking that i will let anyone say anything about her.....and whom she is fearing from...these employees.." he said to himself...
.........................................

Nandini reached office and was greeted by everyone....

"Hey nandu...how are you??" Mishika said hugging her..

"I m good mishu...how are you??"

"M too fine.....vaise why you are coming this late haan?? Manik sir bhi bhi abhi aaye....what happened?? Sharma's ke sath bhi meeting bhi cancel ho gye thi..so where were you both.....dont tell me koi problem create kri tune...tell me!!" Mishika asked in one go

"Oh...oh...wait...koi problem nhi hui...vo kal sir ki car kharab hogyi thi...toh we got late...phir we went to his farmhouse nearby...unke friends bhi the vahan...bas...thats all" Nandini easily hid the real reason....

"Okay...chalo achcha hai that you are fine...now i think you should go to sir...he seems to be angry again"

Nandini very well knew why is he angry.....she made herself ready for the outburst....

"Oh so Manik is back" suddenly someone's rude voice broke her trance...

"Excuse me??Nandini asked

"You are back so Manik is back" soha said...

What do you wanna say soha??" Asked nandini

"Yahi...ki vo jahan tum vahan...tum hamesha jo usse chip ki rehti ho..."

"First of all mind your language soha....and mai Manik sir ki secretary hun. This is my duty to go wherever he goes for attending meetings."

"Oh please Nandini Murthy....pls cut this crap...mai janti hun tum jaisi larkiyon ko....tumne ye position hi isliye li thi na taki you can trap Manik,be with him wherever he goes so that you can impress him.....and have his money..."

"SOHA!! do you even know what are you saying....are you out of your mind?? Think before you say something....then dont regret later about it"

"Oh just your mouth..."soha said but was cut off in between...

"You shut up Miss. Soha Murthy....just shut your bloody mouth"

"Manik" Nandini let out a whisper...

This is gonna be so bad...
Manik heard everything....actually he came out to search for Nandini as he thought it was long since he left her...though it was hardly 10 min... but he was worried so he himself went out for her and when he found her he saw her talking to Soha finding something fishy he went upto there and heard everything what soha was saying about nandini.....

"Dont you dare to speak more.....dont....dont utter a single word from your mouth....one more word and i will kick you out..." It was clearly evident by his voice that how much angry he was.....his eyes were red.....his hands fisted tight...just because Nandini didnt wanted the office people to know about them that is why he calmed himself down....he only knows how he was controlling himself not to slap soha yeah she was also a girl...he cant actually slap her...

He looked at Nandini...her head was hunged down...he knew she was crying....he so wanted to held her close to himself to shush her and wipe out her tears...

"You cant do this to me Manik...you cannot just fire me out." Soha seriously was hitting the wrong button...

"SIR!! Its sir...why dont you understand dammit.....I m your boss ....dont you dare call me by my name....and you dont know me miss. Khurana i can do anything....you cant think of it even..."

Soha was scared now.....

"Back to work ....now..." he shouted..soha quietly went to her desk.
"and Nandini i want you inside my cabin right now.." he said and walked away....

"Nandini you alright..."Mishika asked
Nandini noded and said "mai abhi aayi...sir has called"
.....................................

As soon as she entered in... Manik hugged her tightly.....and as soon as Nandini felt his arms around her she started crying....

"Shush...shush...do not cry pls...pls Nandu...."he tried stopping her but she was sobbing hard..

"Manik...trust me...I am not that type of girl who is after your money...i...i...m not after ur money....i swear..." she said in between her sobs...

Manik immediatly broke the hug....

"Nandini....i trust you more than anyone in my life...and do you really think i will hear that girl....her words are nothing to me...i would have fired her but just you do not wanted them to know about us that is why i gave her a warning...i dont care whatever she or anyone says anything....Nandini you did nothing....vo to i m lucky to have you in my life jaan...now pls stop crying..."he said cupping her face looking in her eyes....

She stopped crying....as soon as she heard jaan, she again hugged him tightening her hands around him as much as possible.....
He too reciprocated back with equal force...

"Manik??"she said after a while,still hugging

"Haan jaan..."

"You will never leave me na"

"Never ever....koi apni jaan ke bina reh sakta hai kya....nahi na...so how can i?? You are my life nandu....i cant even think myself alive without you...."

Nandini smile against his chest....he felt it and kissed her head...
"Now that u are smiling....lets go home..."

"Manik hum abhi abhi aye hai....how can we go...sab kya kahenge...abhi tumne kaha you didnt fired her coz of me nt wanting to reveal about us and now"

"Offo nandu....not again pls....dekha na tumne hum ek sath nhi aaye but still us soha ne kya kra...now no arguments and chalo....vaise bhi dadi was eager to meet you....she wanted to thank you...chalo chalo..."

With this he dragged her out....and took her with him infront of everyone without giving them a damm....he glared at soha giving you are gone miss. Khurana... and went out.....
......................................

Hope you like this chapter....

Ok now one change in the story....there is a mistake i did....Manik is 25 now and the event when Neyonika told him about Mia not being a Malhotra was held when he was 23..that is two years back...i wrote 21.....so sorry....
Thank you @Devanshigupta14 for telling me that....thank you very much....
MERRY CHRISTMAS all of you...
Keep smiling...
Stay healthy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
1.7M 65.6K 89
The is not my story . The story is written by my friend AFREEN. I am only posting it , so thst u can also read it and its from india forums page. I s...
2M 131K 104
Story of a boy who lost himself amidst the responsibilities of his sister and betrayel of his mother. He found his solace when he found her. Story of...
288K 21.7K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...