A Lost Love (a Larmau fanfict...

By RandomWriterLife

Laurence Aphmau's guard. Loves her she doesn't know how to feel the same. They have had adventures and fights... More

Nightfall
Chase
Conflict of Two Guards
A Decision
Getting Ready
Leaving
First Night
Dream or Reality
Reveal
Old Meteli
Explanation
Attack
Invasion
Safety
Gone or here
Calm Day
The Dance
Founded
Don't Know What to Think
Travel
Bright Port
Confession of Three Guards
Katelyn's Laugh
Pikaro
Missing
Plan
2 Hours Ticking
Dead or Alive
Confession
A Message from a Far Place
The Event Part 1
The Event Part 2
Gone: The Event Final
Dream or Reality
Reality
A Proposal
Wedding Preparations
Long Night
Decorating
Wedding
Strange
Something Out Of Place
The Nether
Trapped
Escape
Real World
Nightmares
Just A Dream
Sickening Day
The Lie
Nether
Escape
Overworld
Earthquake
Just A Dream
Birthday
Message
The Cat
Scaleswind
Attack
Voteing
Update
Escape the Danger
Home or Future
True
Sick Day
Talk
Old Foe
The Portal
Passing
Trip
Nahraka
O'khasis
Home
End
Update

Night

421 15 1
By RandomWriterLife

Aphmau's POV

It seemed as if Vylad left us. Even though he really is with his father. A lady was showing us to are rooms. Katelyn and Aaron were parried together. Me and Laurence were parried. She lead us to are room I held my bag close. She opens the door. I walk in. The room had a huge open window and a chandler. I stare the lady shuts the door. Laurence puts his stuff down.
"Some place this is.." he says. I nod and put my stuff down. "So... What bed do you want?" he points at the two beds. We both end up pointing to the same one. I grin. He smiles. "Looks like we both want it." he says. I laugh.
"I guess." I say. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask. He shrugs and looks around then points at the door that lead into the bathroom. "Well... Should have looked..." I say grabbing my bag. He laughs. I go to the bathroom and change. When I was done I stood in the mirror starring at myself. I was thinking. How could Garroth be related to someone like that? It doesn't make since. I made sure no one could respond even Laurence. I go to the door. I put my hand on the nob and stop. I take a breathe and open the door. Laurence sat on the bed looking out the window.
"Took you long enough." he says laughing. I grin and hop on the bed. He turns and lays down facing me. I stare at him he stares at me. "You ok? You've been really silent since we arrived." he says. I think back to the guards at the gate.
"You really would risk yourself to make me happy? Like what you did to that guard." I ask him. He smiles.
"He was being dumb. Your my lord im your guard you don't get called a peasant." he says. I nod and blush.
"You really didn't have to do that." I say softly. He shakes his head.
"I did.." I shake my head.
"Im not even lord anym-" he interrupts me by kissing me. I stay still then kiss him back. He pulls me closer to him. I could feel his heart beat as we get lost in are kisses. He pulls back and looks into my eyes I look at him. His arm wrapped around my waist.
"Your a lord to me. You care about people. I don't care if you are lord or not your my lord." he says. I smile and go back to kissing him again.

Katelyn's POV

I sat on my bed stating off out the window. Aaron sat in his bed.
"Katelyn?" he asks. I look at him keeping a straight face. "You ok?" he asks. I shrug and look back out the window.
"Just thinking about Garroth..." I say. He stares at me. I could see from the side of my eye.
"Like I said you need to move on. You can't love him forever if he moved on." he says. I stare at grin.
"But..." I stop. He walks over and sits next to me.
"Look we both have lost someone close. I lost my son and wife but.. I've learned to move on." he says. I nod stareing out the window. I remember when I took the ring and threw it watching it break then crying. I start to cry.
"Im terrible... I shouldn't have broken that ring. I was in pure pain." I say crying. He kneels in front of me and wipes my tears. I cry more he keeps wiping them.
"You deserve someone to love." he says. I nod and try to stop crying but tears roll down my face. He kisses me. I let him I stare confused. I didn't know what to do. Then he pulls away and goes to his bed. I stare at the ground.
"Goodnight Katelyn.." he says. I nod and lay down. I didn't know how to think. All I could do was....

Smile.

Aphmau's POV

+-1 Week later-+

''I want to go home. I want my own home." I say to Laurence. We stood in are room the sky dark. O'khasis wouldn't let us leave. "I miss my sons." I say worried. He grins and looks around.
"We can ask Katelyn and Aaron is they know how WE can leave. I think Vylad wants to stay." he says. I nod and walk to the door. I open it the halls where dark. I walk over to Katelyn and Aaron's room. I knock. Someone comes and opens it was Aaron. Me and Laurence walk in. I sit on Katelyn's bed with her.
"Guys. We need to leave. We can't stay here and if they won't let us leave, we must find a way out." Laurence says. Katelyn and Aaron nod.
"How will we find a way out exactly?'' Katelyn asks. Laurence grins. I think.
"Wait! There's a sewer system. It ends down at the back alleys by the baker. We need to get down there without being spotted." I say. They nod in agreement.
"Ok. Get your stuff we meet at the front door in 15 minutes. Leave a note saying we left but not where." someone says. I look at the door Vylad stood there. "I heard your plan. Im gonna come with you I can't stay here." Vylad says. I nod then get up and head to the door. I head back to my room along with Laurence.
I had my bag ready in less than 10 minutes. But I was already down at the door with Laurence.
"How will we plan this?" I ask looking at him. He grins and shrugs.
"Stick to the back alleys we can't be seen if we are were most likely dead." Vylad says walking up to us. I nod and stand up.
"Lets go." Katelyn says. They head out the door. Me and Laurence stay in for a second. I face him.
"If I lose you to a guard or something. Just no you've been an amazing guard and guy to be with. We can find are own home once this is over." I say. He nods and kisses me. I kiss him then head out the door. We start sticking to the back alleys. I walked in front even though they didn't want me to. We walked to the sewer entrance. Laurence went in first along with Aaron. I stayed back and waited for guards until everyone was in. Everyone got im and waited. I step back and climb in. We go down the dark tunnel.

+-1 hour later-+

We finally made it out. I stare at the trees. It was really cramped and dark there.
"Lets get to are boat and head home." Vylad says. I nod and start running back to Nahraka the others following.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.3K 47
Highschool is hard enough as it is. Homework, tests, higher expectations, stress. But it's even harder for you. Your favorite person in the world was...
62K 1.6K 27
❝ Let's call it a date ❞ Completed ✅ Who knew four childhood friends would be united in Highschool? Y/N, Aphmau, Laurence and Garroth meet during hi...
92.3K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
9.6K 123 35
Ok, Laurence and Garroth like YOU, the reader. They don't love each other! Just as friends! Ok, just wanted you to know that... By the way, I did not...