Bullies (Fifth Harmony/You)

By CamilaIsSmexy

You've been bullied by these five girls since Freshman year and now you are a senior. What if feelings change... More

Bullies
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

3

40K 1.2K 1.4K
By CamilaIsSmexy

__________
_____

Your pov:

"Wake up Y/N!" I heard Andrew shout. I groaned, shifting in my sleep.

"Hun get up," I picked up my head and realized I slept next to my mom. She held the small handkerchief to her mouth as she coughed.

"Morning mom," I lazily said. I sat up, letting out a yawn and stretching.

"Get dressed. Andrew made breakfast and it's actually good this time," she joked.

I laughed. "I'm gonna go downstairs, you okay here alone?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"Love you mom."

I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed. I don't usually dress up but I felt surprisingly okay for once. I put on black dickies, white long sleeve button up, and a brown patterned sweater vest over it.

I quickened my pace downstairs and walked in the kitchen. "Morning Andrew. Mom said your food actually tastes good today." He chuckled and handed me a plate.

"My food tastes good all the time," he shot back. "Funny," I said while I stuffed my mouth with the bacon sandwich. He shook his head while laughing.

"Where's Eleanor?" I asked with food still in my mouth.

"I dropped her off early today. Oh and that reminds me! I'm picking up Eleanor today."

I nodded and continued eating.

Once I finished eating, I said a quick bye to my mom and brother.

I started walking to school with ear buds in my ear listening to music.
__

I walked in the school and walked up to my locker. I opened my locker to put my bag inside.

I sighed, I removed my ear buds and put them in my locker. Hopefully it doesn't get tangled.

I quickly grabbed my stuff for history then closed my locker.  "Aye!" I heard. All of a sudden I was shoved against the lockers. I dropped my stuff as I was getting lifted by the collar of my shirt.

  "Hey dumbass," Lauren smirked.

"Let go." I pleaded, but Lauren chose to ignore me as usual.

"Worthless," Ally spat. She walked closer to then feel a stinging sensation on my cheek. I started to sob silently, hoping they wouldn't catch it.

"Just let go," I cried out.

"How sad. You gonna pee yourself Y/N?"Normani said with a witty smirk. I immediately knew what she meant. I looked a Camila and she had a smug look.

"Diapers? Really? You are so odd. Bet you're wearing one right now," Dinah said. Lauren finally lets go of my shirt causing me to stumble. I quickly picked up my stuff in a hurry to save me another embarrassment.

"Just fuck off."

"Talking back are we?" Lauren raised her eyebrow. She grabbed my chin furiously and made me look into her devilishly green eyes.

The intimidation was killing me. Tears were already in the brim of my eyes. I get so emotional so easily.

"I suggest you don't do that again." She spat out.

Her grip on my chin tightened. I winced in pain and nodded. She forcefully pushes my face back.

"Let's go." They backed away all giving me a glare. Before they all left, Normani unexpectedly punches my stomach hard.

I groaned and felt myself fall onto the ground on my knees.
"That's for talking back to me yesterday." They then walked away.

Assholes

I quickly got up to try to ignore the pain. I didn't want another incident where Mrs. Collins catches me in this state.

I walked into the history classroom and thank goodness the girls aren't in this class. I saw Andrea alone writing in her journal.

I sat next to her and she faced me. "Oh my gosh Y/N," she said as she examined my face. She cupped my cheeks softly making sure I don't get hurt even more. "I'm fine," I said pushing her hands away slowly.

"Stop lying." I just sighed. "Can we just talk about something else please," I begged. I didn't want to talk about the girls. Another word about them and I might just end up breaking down. That's how emotional drained I was.

"There's a new girl today. I invited her to our table," she said, changing the subject.

  "Cool."

"Class sit down!" Mrs.Jones shouted.

Lunch time

I looked around trying to find my friends in the huge crowd of students in the cafeteria. I then saw my friends sitting where we usually sit.

I walked towards them to see one open seat. I placed my tray down and sat in the open spot.

The conversation died down when they all looked at me. "Hey Y/N," They said in unison.

  "Hey guys." I fiddled with my fingers under the table, knowing they were judging me slightly. "What happened to your face dude?" I heard an unfamiliar voice ask. I followed the voice, looking to my right and saw a brunette that I haven't seen before.

"Who are you?" I asked and I looked at everyone else. "She's the new girl," Connor said with a smile.

"The names Emma Wallace ," the girl proudly introduced herself.

"Y/N Y/L," I introduced myself.

"Okay anyways so Cole and Kendall..." The whole group continued on with their previous conversation, but I couldn't help myself but glance at Emma every now and then. Something about her was intriguing.

"Something on my face?," Emma turned to face me. My eyes widen and my cheeks flushed. "Uh-no. No, I was just-" I could feel myself stumbling upon my own words.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Go on."

  "I was just looking around." I covered up. "Mm i'm sure." She wasn't dumb, she knew I was just making things up. I don't want to make another enemy, especially on the first day. So I decided to say something else.

I quickly picked up on her outfit and decided to go with that. "I was just admiring your outfit."

Her face quickly changed. Her cheeks blushed.

"Thanks. I like yours. It's cute"

For the first time in awhile I could feel myself get all giddy inside. It was nice to receive a compliment. Especially coming from her.

She had a baggy navy blue crewneck with a design in the middle, cute beige skirt, a small heart necklace, and a few rings on her fingers. Simple but she made it look good.

Before we could continue our conversation, I felt food being spilt on my head and I saw Emma's mouth agape.

"Whoops," I heard and laughters spread around the cafeteria like wildfire. Everybody was looking at me and only me. I felt so embarrassed.

"What the hell is your problem!" Emma said out of anger as she clenched her fists. I wiped the food off of my face and saw the girls. Of course.

"I tripped. It was an accident calm down," Camila said innocently.

"Bullshit," Andrea gritted through her teeth. She stood up like she was about to punch the petite girl.
I quickly stopped her before things could escalate. Andrea looked at me confused.

"Let her beat her up Y/N!" Tyler shouted, one of my friends.

"Andrea please." I begged. I looked into her eyes pleading for her to not cause a scene. Andrea looked mad, but not at me. Out of frustration, Andrea stormed out of the cafeteria.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up," Emma offered as she got up from her seat to help me.

As she helped me up, she glared at Camila. Camila glared back not being a tiny bit intimidated by her.

After we left the cafeteria, we walked into the bathroom and she locked the door so no one could get in.

She helped me sit on top of the sink then grabbed a few paper towels. She added a bit of a water before handing some to me.

  I grabbed it from her hands and began wiping my arms that were covered in mac and cheese mixed with ..milk? Emma walks in front of me and lifts my chin up to look at her. I felt myself froze.

She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and looked at me with a smile out of sympathy.

Emma wiped some food off of my face while I continued to try to wipe stuff off of my arm.

"Who are they?" She asked.

I tensed up. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," She assured me with a worried look when she saw me tense up.

"No, it's just that-" I paused.

I realized how embarrassing it was saying it aloud. So I decided not to tell her truthfully. "They just tease me"

"That doesn't look like teasing to me."

She stopped and looked at me. "Have you told anybody," She asked as she crumpled the paper towel to throw it away. I shook my head and said,"only a few people know."

"You need to tell your parents Y/N or at least an adult you trust," she said and I nodded, knowing that was the right thing to do.  I don't trust any other adult except my mom, but I don't want to cause her the burden. There's already too much going on.

Emma leaned closer. I could feel my breath bitch as her face got closer to mine. She probably didn't know how close we were, but I definitely did. Emma started removing food off of my hair.

  "Just one more class then it'll be over," she calmly said.

"If you want, we can do something tomorrow since it's Saturday. You can maybe show me around. Take your mind off of everything, you know?" I hope she didn't ask that out of sympathy. But it wouldn't hurt to distract myself.

"I'd like that."

————

taking some chapters down to edit. since some people still read this, i wanna remove out all the outdated things. gonna edit and add in different names. thanks for being patient!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
312K 9.6K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
44.7K 1.5K 18
You've always had trouble accepting your flaws and just as you start to gain confidence in them you're moved to a new place where you have to start a...