Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 11.

16.5K 402 86
By DaliaEllz

"You're an idiot Tatianna!"

"And why is that?"

"You told a boy who happens to white that you don't like white boys."

"So what?"

Melanie groans. We are sitting in English class talking to each other and since Caleb and I finished the project he is with his friends and Melanie is talking to me.

"What do you mean so what. The boy probably likes you..."

"No he dosen't he's probably just mad because there is one less girl that likes him."

"Tatianna you like him."

I shake my head, "No I do not."

"Yeah you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes"

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it."

"No"

"Yes you just won't admit it... Hell even Serenity knows you're the only one."

"Melanie I swear I don't like him anyways back to the point he's not talking to me."

"I wouldn't talk to you either if you basically told me I have no chance of going out with you because of the colour of my skin.... And that boy happens to be fine. I would not mind going on a date with his sexy ass." She says as she looks at him.

"Melanie can you please stop talking about him like that."

"Why are you jealous?" She asks me tauntingly.

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are and I'll prove it." She stand up on her table and calls for the classes attention. Since we have a substitute teacher no one really cares.

"Melanie what the hell are you doing."

"You'll see." She says with a mischievous glint in her eyes and I just groan, "Okay so ladies please raise your hand if you find Caleb over there attractive."

I look over at Caleb and see him just looking confused wondering what the hell Melanie is doing but he then looks at me and smirks sort of figuring where Melanie is going with this.

Since all the girls are raising their hands she's continuing, "Now who would date Caleb" All hands are still up and the girls are all smiling still.

"Now we know that Caleb is a white boy so does that take away from his overall attractiveness and the fact ."

"Girl I don't care if he's black white green yellow... That boy is fine." Some random girl says which earns laughs and 'heel yeah's" from the other girls.

"So what would you tell a girl who wouldn't date him then?"

"She's probably a lesbian." Some guy yells and I cross my arms still glaring at Melanie.

"Maybe she's just picky." I mutter.

Melanie gets off the table and looks at the class, "Thanks guys for the help." She says and sits back down.

"I hate you" I tell her as she's smirking.

"No you love me and you like Caleb" She tells me teasingly and starts doing her work since the teacher is pretty much glaring at us. When the bell rings Caleb comes to speak to me.

"Well that was very interesting." He states.

"Yeah but that's Melanie she's crazy like that."

"So are you going to tell me the reason yet?" He asks me.

I shake my head looking at him, "Nope because it's none of your business."

"You're going to tell me one day."

"Keep dreaming Caleb."

"No I won't be dreaming of that... I dream of other things..." He says with a smirk, "Anyways we can't finish up the project after school this week because I have some stuff to do this week." He tells me looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah sure okay... I have to work anyways." I say slightly disappointed that we won't be hanging out this week.

"Okay so I'll seee you later then."

"Yeah bye." I say and with that we both part ways.

***Skipping to Friday afternoon :)****

"Melanie hurry your ass or else we'll be late." I tell her as I wait at her locker for her to grab her shit so we can take the bus to work.

As we reach the bus we quickly pay sit and then go to work. When we get there it's early so we just chill in the staff room.

"So you and Caleb haven't been talking a lot... What's up  with that?" She says 

"Nothing we're just not talking with the project now finished and like we presented it yesterday since we were already done and I guess now we don't have much to talk about."

"Maybe you would have something to talk about if you would apoligize to him."

"And what would I say, 'I'm sorry for telling you that I don't like white guys because it's the truth and my personal choice and you chose to get offended.'... Yeah that works out well." I tell her.

"Maybe if you would admit you like him, You would have something to talk about."

"Whatever Melanie... And no more talking about Caleb" I say rolling my eyes and start fixing up my uniform when our manager comes in.

"Hey Marie." We both say.

"Hi girl... Tonight is a packed night so you guys have to be really good alright."

We both say yes and she goes back in the kitchen.

As our shift starts it goes by pretty quickly serving food and getting tips. But at 8:30 Melanie comes.

"Remember when you said we should not talk about Caleb tonight."

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well you're going to have to talk to him tonight because he's sitting in your section." She tells me  pointing to a table that happens to have Caleb and some random girl there sitting with him.

Well this is just dandy ain't it. So when I finish my other tables I go to Caleb's table and put on a smile. When I look at the girl who's beside him the first thing in my mind is that she looks like a butch but she's pretty... Anyways back to work...

"Hello may I take your order?" I ask them.

"Umm yeah could you tell me what's good on the menu" She asks me.

"Sarah I don't think you should ask her she's not one for variety." Caleb says looking at me.

Oh hell no. Here I am being nice and shit and then he brings up some other shit.

"And how would you know that and by the way when it comes to certain things I love variety." I tell him and anyways all the food here is good that's why it's on the menu." I tell them.

"Alright well then I'll take a slice of pepperoni pizza." She says... Well somebody must be maintaining their figure or some bullshit like that.

"And could I have some white rice and curry please?" He asks me while giving me the menus.

After I finish giving them their food I leave them to eat and try to ignore them as I am working.

Like who does Caleb think he is bringing some girl at MY work and acting like nothing is up, psh the girl isin't that pretty anyways. Like gosh who orders a pizza here I swear to God like what is trying to accomplish...

"Oh my gosh my pants!" The girl squeals as I put her cup on the table. I gave her a cup and this girl dropped it. The thing spilled on her lap.

Anyhow she runs to the bathroom leaving me there with Caleb who is just sitting there looking at me.

"Having fun?" I ask him.

"Well yeah besides the whole drink thing this date is going good."

"Well that's good then white boy I'm glad you are..." I tell him.

"You know I'm starting to thing that white boy is an endearing term you have for me." He tells me with a smirk on his face.

To that I roll my eyes, "Whatever makes you sleep at night." I tell him.

"Anyways I'll be leaving you to your date now I guess." I tell him as I see Sarah or whatever her name is comes back to her seat I walk away with a smile and get back to work.

When my shift finally finishes and Caleb has left we clean up and go home. When we are in the bus I tell Melanie  what he said and she is all happy.

"Tatianna I will say this one time only okay... That boy likes you."

I shake my head, "Melanie even if that were true maybe I don't like him back."

"You are a dumbass yes you do did you not notice how you were giving his date dirty ass looks. And on top of that you guys are so compatible."

I groan, "Melanie can we please talk about this another day."

"Sure but you know I'm right you just won't admit it."

"Whatever you say." I say and close my eyes waiting for my stop.

And what's weirs is that when I closed my eyes the only thing that I can think about is how good Caleb looked last night.

And how annoying the girl beside him was... Shit I wanted to like rip her arm off.

What the hell is happening. 

***Monday Morning***

This weekend sucked. Melanie and Serenity were on my back about me liking Caleb... Though I don't... 

And anyhow since the project is now over with we don't really have to talk anyways. 

On the plus side my dad's family left the house and it's the last week that Serenity and I have to spend here and then back to my mommy.

As well this week we need to sing our song and I still haven't found any so fun!

So when I went to school shit was all good you know. I head to English class and I look good doing so as I am wearing some  skinny jeans and a chiffon blouse with heels.

When I take my seat I knew something was off and it was Caleb. There he was with the same white girl from yesterday. Sarah or some bullshit like that. There they were looking all close and I was all angry. And why? I don't know.

All during class the proximity in which they were in was pissing me off. So when the bell rang I was thankful. And that left me all in a bad mood during the day.

As usual Melanie left for a good 15 minutes during lunch and of course Caleb came as I was eating. As he sits I look at him.

"Don't you have a white girl to go talk to?" I ask him.

"Wow Giselle you sound angry... What's the matter?" He asks me with a smile.

"None of your business." I tell him.

"And what if I wanted to make it my business?"

"I would ask you why."

"Why do you think Tatianna... You know for a smart girl you can't take hints... If I told you I liked you what would you do?"

"I don't know..."

He looks at me and stands up nodding his  head, "Well when you do know tell me then. Until then don't get angry when I hang out with girls who actually want to be in my presence."

"I never said that's why I'm angry." I tell him

"You didn't have to it was obvious." He tells me and then walks away and then turns to look at me, "And by the way jealosy does not suit you." He says and goes back.

"I'm not jealous" I yell out and I just hear him mutter something.

All I can think now is: What the hell happened?

Okay this one kind of sucks I am aware don't worry though some stuff is going to happen in the next chapter... I wrote it and it's ready I'm just touching some stuff up. Tatianna is really blind when it comes to Caleb it's kind of sad.

But anyways as usual vote and comment and I'll probably upload later until next upload...

-Dalia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3K 385 54
Lies took the elevator. Truth took the stairs. Both arrived and met Revelation. Jane killed a family in a car accident. Depressive and accustomed to...
4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
2.9M 52.6K 35
There's no better love than self love. So say something nice about yourself today, queen. And king. 👑👑👑