Minecraft: Virtual Reality

By MCOPresents

You know the game Minecraft? It's a fun game. But this gamer takes it too far. He creates a program that can... More

The Conference
Meet VR
Herobrine's Promise
Getting Started
One Step Closer
Into the Nether
Meet The Elder Guardian
Enter The Elder Guardian
Broken Bonds
Meet The Wither
Enter The Wither
To The End
Enter The Ender Dragon
Enter Herobrine
The Final Chapter | The Codex
lol (Blooper)

Test Of Strength

11 0 2
By MCOPresents

     I got off from Natalie's bed and got dressed. I took my black cloak (not a normal in-game item, but it was better than diamond armor) along with my new enchanted diamond sword. I started to quietly leave our "home base". Then, I heard Eli behind me, saying, "Where are you going?"

    "Oh, Eli," I said, turning around. "Honestly, I don't know. But what I do know: With this virtual reality modifying the game, there are all these additions to the game now, including this cloak. Another addition is that you have to charge enchanted weapons with energy to use the enchantments. But there's another addition to enchanted weapons. I hear you can level up the enchantments on the weapons by killing loads of the same mob. The hostile mobs level you up faster."

    "So, you're going to risk your life again? Just to get stronger?!"

    "I'm only doing this for you guys! I'm risking my life so we can kill the bosses faster and get out of this reality faster!"

    "You're not doing this for us, Mitchell . . . You're doing this for her."

    "You're right. I'm doing this because she is more afraid of dying than any of us. And that's why I have to do this, so I can get her, all of us out of here!"

    "Not if you die first!"

    "Whatever," I said, angrily, marching away and not looking back.

I heard that the leveling up weapons thing didn't work unless the mob you killed over and over again was the type of mob the weapon hit first. So, since I had just crafted and enchanted this diamond sword, I had to choose the most hostile mob I could think of. Endermen. Fearsome creatures, based off of Slenderman. They can teleport and get hostile toward you when you look at them or attack them.  That was the hardest hostile mob to beat in reach. And it was convenient for getting ender pearls, since you need ender pearls to go to the end.

I went for it. I found an Enderman and looked down. I held my sword back behind my back, hearing it hum, seeing the light start to emit from it. I ran toward the Enderman, jumped, and jabbed my sword into the blackish purple body as I landed. I pulled my sword out. It started to turn around, making a growling sound. I saw its glowing purple eyes, probably making a big mistake. It saw that I was looking into its eyes. Okay, so, at first, it didn't look like it had a mouth. But apparently it did. It opened its mouth, showing its sharp teeth, and roared like the normal sound of an Enderman. It was a lot less scarier without the virtual reality filter.

It held up its hand, emerging claws that were glowing purple. I was scared. It was definitely a life-or-death situation. I tried to slash its claws at me. Then, my perception changed. I started to see the claw coming at me in slow motion. I noticed I had time to block it. I reached for the Enderman's arm with my off hand, my left hand, and grabbed it, blocking the claws from getting me. It was trying its hardest to get to me, trying to slash with both arms, left then right. I kept blocking it with my left hand. Then I blocked its right claws, but it kept trying. It was using a lot more strength than when time first started to slow down for me. While the Enderman was wasting its time trying to claw me with its right claws, I took the time to hold my sword behind my back. I heard the humming noise, along with the light. The brighter the light got, the louder the hum got. When it got fully charged. The Enderman saw the bright light and got a scared look on its face. I then jabbed the fully-charged sword into the Enderman's chest. It made a screeching noise, combined with the noise of a growl. When it died, purple light burst everywhere. I saw green orbs of energy, coming toward me. When the orbs touched my body, my body glowed green for a second. I also saw a bluish purple orb of energy. When I picked it up, the info menu on it said ender pearl.

    "Oh, yeah!" I screamed, excited.

I ran around the world, searching for Endermen. Every time I saw one, I sprinted toward them, jumped, and jabbed my fully-charged sword into their chests. As I killed more, the amount of energy you could charge the sword increased. And, the amount of damage increased. Eventually, I got to the point where I could one-shot any mob. I was so excited that I could one-shot these A.I.s.

    "Yeah! Suck it, you A.I. motherfuckers! I'll one-shot you like a boss!"

Then, a dark voice behind me said, "I bet you can't one-shot me." I looked behind me. All I could see was the harsh glow of two orbs in the dark. But I could tell it was Herobrine.

    "Herobrine!"

    "Oh, hey, Mitchell. Long time, no see."

    "You son of a bitch! You realize what you're putting me and my friends through?! Pain!"

    "I don't feel pain. I'm a program, so I can't even grasp the idea of feeling a state of mind like that. In fact, that's even why I uploaded my consciousness to this database of codes."

    "Wait, you're a real person?"

    "I was a real person. A person whose fear took over. I was afraid of dying, so I uploaded my consciousness to this database of codes and became an A.I. based off human intelligence."

    "Well, then, if you were once apart of our world, who are you, Herobrine?"

    "Well, that doesn't matter, Mitch. And telling you would only piss you off more."

    "I swear, I can kill you right now in a heartbeat," I told him, angrily.

    "Then do it," he told me. I was thinking about common sense at first. But then . . . "Do it, Mitchell. After all, this all is about beating the bosses. I am the most powerful boss. So, let's make a bet. If you can kill me, right here and right now, then the entire game will get cleared, and I'll send you and your friends back to the real world."

I thought about it. On one hand, it was dangerous. On the other, it would possibly save my friends' lives. He tried talking me into it with his persuasive voice. "Do it, Mitchell, do it. C'mon, you know you want to." I tried to resist as much as I could. But then, "You can at least try to beat me, or, I can always kill that girl of yours . . ." I immediately charged my sword and slashed at him. He glitched and disappeared. I heard a slow deep-voiced laugh behind me. I quickly turned around and slashed at him. He glitched again, and I felt a kick from behind, knocking me down. With a deep voice, he began to mock me.

    "Hm, hm, hm . . . Oh, please! It's like fighting a wounded puppy who hasn't seen the darkness of the world, both worlds!"

I got up, turned around, and tried jabbing my sword into his chest as it charged, for better damage, but the collision of my charging sword with his glitchy body made an explosion, knocking me back. "Hm, hm, hm . . . So, defenseless. Is this really the warrior who has the strength to save his friends?" I got up, charging my sword.

    "Because he doesn't!" Herobrine mocked, as he touched my charged sword with his bear hands, blocking it. The weird thing was, the sword didn't affect him at all. Herobrine pulled the sword out of my hand. He grabbed my right arm, pulling me up. "Even in the real world you couldn't beat me to save your life."

    "Shut the fuck up," I exclaimed, "you son of a bitch! And maybe I could beat you if there were one second where you let your fucken guard down! But you can't. You're an A.I. Letting your guard down is against your programming."

    "Not necessarily. How about I let my guard down right now? I'll give you ten seconds of a free chance to kill me and make your final blow. Starting . . ."

I got my sword ready, fully-charged. " . . . Now!" I slashed my sword through Herobrine's stomach. But it didn't do damage, it just phased through Herobrine. How do I know it phased through him and not did damage? If it did the slightest bit of damage, the energy emitting from my sword would have drained. I slashed again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Until finally, Herobrine stuck his hand through my stomach and out my back with his glitchy hand, and whispered, "Merry Christmas."

He pulled his hand out of my body and left me there, on the ground, dying. I saw my HP go down rapidly. I was gonna die. I was gonna die . . .

     - - - - - - - - To find out who Herobrine was when he was a real person, click this link.

http://gamersblogminecraft.blogspot.com/2015/12/ive-got-big-news.html

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 17 25
Leedle said it was okay for me to write this, so if you want to go read the first story it's on their channel. I will only be uploading this book and...
112K 4.3K 9
Clay and George are somehow sucked into Minecraft. While trying to figure out how to escape, Clay is taken over by a strange force. George is left to...
392K 15.3K 65
Fleeing his home, Jace ends up starring on a reality show, playing "Orc Wars: Uprising". Only one avatar can win, and if he loses, Jace is back on th...
81K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...