Adopted by Demi Lovato

By ddlovat01992

Jemima has just had a rough time- Her mother has just got put into prison for drugs and she gets put into an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

193 2 0
By ddlovat01992

EIᗰᗩ- O
It was quiet in the car. I somehow recognised 'Demi'. She asked me to call her that if I liked. We went by the Apple Store and Demi brought me a new phone! It was a iPhone 6 Plus and it had unlimited 3G, and 64 mega bites.
The car drove into the long driveway(it was a very nice car.) at the biggest house I have ever seen. It has wood painted blue on the walls and white window frames and the door frame too was painted white.
She opened the car door for me, pretending and acting like a chauffeur. She pulled a funny face and we laughed together. Then I realised, that was the first time I have laughed in a long time. It felt amazing. We clambered into the house still laughing and Demi toured me round the mansion. I could either have a bedroom to myself or share a bed with Demi. I decided on sharing a bed with her and the room lit up with her smile.
We watched a loads of episodes of 'Sonny with a chance' and I snuggle up with her.
She brought me a new pair of pyjamas also and they are really comfy.
I am so happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 16.7K 114
Tous les jours, nous rencontrons des personnes qui nous laissent totalement indifférents et un jour nous rencontrons celle qui change notre vie... Un...
98.5K 6.9K 97
❝𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓲 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾'𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓹𝓮 𝓪𝓾 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴 ?❞ ❝𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓲 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾'𝓾𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓲𝓵...
19K 469 79
Anastasia choprena est issue d'une famille super riche avec 4 sœurs. Toutes ont déjà un pieds quelqu'il soit dans le monde de la célébrité. Elle étai...
95.7K 4.8K 60
- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 x 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐚 Lyna Leclerc est l'attachée de presse de Ferrari, veillant sur la carrière médiatique de son frère Charles ainsi que sur cell...