Wilcze Panna

By ErinWeate

Aubrey had a pretty normal life up until Shay forced himself into it by changing her into a wolf. She is forc... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Aubrey
Chapter Two - Aubrey
Chapter Three - Aubrey
Chapter Four - Axel
Chapter Five - Aubrey
Chapter Six - Aubrey
Chapter Seven - Aubrey
Chapter Eight - Aubrey
Chapter Nine - Aubrey
Chapter Ten - Aubrey
Chapter Eleven - Bittzy
Chapter Twelve - Aubrey
Chapter Thirteen - Aubrey
Chapter Fourteen - Aubrey
Chapter Fifteen - Aubrey
Chapter Sixteen - Aubrey
Chapter Seventeen - Aubrey
Chapter Eighteen - Aubrey
Chapter Nineteen - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty One - Copper
Part Two: Samica Alfa
Chapter Twenty Two - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty Three - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty Four - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty Five - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty Six - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty Seven - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty Eight - Aubrey
Chapter Twenty Nine - Emmett
Chapter Thirty - Aubrey
Chapter Thirty One - Aubrey
Chapter Thirty Two - Aubrey
Chapter Thirty Three - Aubrey
Chapter Thirty Four - Axel
Chapter Thirty Six - Aubrey
Chapter Thirty Seven - Axel
Chapter Thirty Eight - Bender
Chapter Thirty Nine - Aubrey
Chapter Forty - Bender
Chapter Forty One - Aubrey
Chapter Forty Two - Axel
Chapter Forty Three - Aubrey
Chapter Forty Four - Aubrey
Chapter Forty Five - Aubrey
Chapter Forty Six - Aubrey

Chapter Thirty Five - Ivy

10 0 0
By ErinWeate

I nibbled lightly on Samuel's ear. He moaned softly as I pressed my lips onto his neck. I was sitting with my legs parted on either side of him. Sam was Axel's best fighter in the pack and he was easy. I didn't have to do much to convince him to kiss me. We were in the front seat of his truck in front of the school.

My long black hair acted like a curtain, making sure that no one could look in at us. Sam ran his hands down my sides and they stopped on my butt, admiringly. My dress was halfway up so the bottom half of my pink underwear was showing and the top if the dress was slipping down more than it normally does, but I didn't really care. I just needed some way to get my confidence back after being totally embarrassed and shot down last night by Axel. What's a better way to build my confidence back up than getting another guy to admire me?

I ran my hand through his hair and pressed my body closer to him. He had his head shaved on both sides, but it was long on the top of his head. He kissed my collarbone affectionately and I looked over his shoulder to check my watch. Class starts in ten minutes, which means that Axel and the rest of the pack should be getting here in about three minutes when he would park his truck in the spot right next to Sam's truck. Plenty of time.

I kissed Sam's lips again, tenderly. My lips moved quickly over his and I heard him moan in pleasure. I smiled against his lips, but he managed to bite my lip once or twice. Sloppy. He kissed down on my collarbone again and I glanced past him to see Axel's truck stopped at the stop light in front of the school. They're early today.

Time to make myself look good for him. I tried to slide off of Sam's lap, but he had a firm grip around my waist. I sat startled for a moment that he would hold me like this.

Sam kissed directly under my chin and around my mouth forcing me to raise my head.

"Sam." I mumbled, trying to slide off his lap again. He didn't loosen his grip on me and I glanced nervously over his shoulder again to see Axel's truck gone. Shit! He can't see me kissing Sam!

"What? Class doesn't start for another five minutes." He whispered between kisses and I could feel his member jabbing me painfully.

I started to try to slide off of his lap again, but he managed to turn my head towards him. He kissed my lips again and the kiss took my attention away.

I was lost in the kiss for a moment before I heard a truck pull into the spot next to us. I yanked Sam's hands from around me and nearly fell into the passenger's seat. I fixed my dress as best as I could.

Sam looked at me questioningly, slightly offended.

"Axel is here! You have a girlfriend, Sam!" I exclaimed.

Sam chuckled. "Yeah well let me know if you get bored with Axel again. Good to know that I can pleasure you where he can't." Sam smirked, leaning back in his chair with a satisfied look on his face.

I blushed as I fixed my hair in the mirror. It was really messy, so I just ran my hands through it to make it look windblown. I turned and looked at Sam. I shot him a dazzling smile and he smirked at me. I opened the door and stepped out. I fixed my dress the rest of the way and walked around the car to meet Axel.

Sam hopped out of the car and ran his hand through his hair. Sam's nice collared shirt was all wrinkly and he had to fix his belt on his jeans.

"Hey Ivy." Axel smiled, looking me up and down.

Axel draped his arm over my shoulder. I smiled up at him and caught a glance of Sam greeting his girlfriend very affectionately. I smirked at him as I wrapped my arms around Axel's waist.

"How are you doing?" Axel whispered in my ear. I tightened my arms around him and smiled up.

I looked past Axel and saw Shay leaning against his new truck in the parking space directly across from us. He had his arm wrapped around Aubrey's waist and they were both watching us warily.

He only just got here right? There is no way that he saw me with Sam right? Oh god, but what if he did?

"What time did Shay get here?" I asked in a small talk tone.

Axel glanced at me wearily. "I don't know. It was only a couple of minutes before I got here. Why?"

I shrugged and rested my head on his chest.

Shay saw me. There is no way that he didn't, or at least he was able to put two and two together. Sam and I both crawled out of the car with messed up clothes and hair. Then we exchanged a few glances and both looked flustered. There is no way Shay didn't put all of that together.

Shay is going to tell Axel and then Axel won't talk to me anymore. I'm so screwed.

Axel and I walked into the school and I pulled away from him slightly.

"What's wrong?" Axel whispered, pulling me to the side of the hallway.

I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong. I just need to go to the bathroom and then to my locker. I'll meet you in first bell." I winked at him and whirled around, but he grabbed my arm.

I turned back to him slowly. My heart was pounding in my chest, terrified of what he was going to say.

Axel pulled me so I was standing between him and the lockers. He rested one of his arms on the locker above my head and kissed me tenderly. I stood up straighter and held his face in my hands. He broke the kiss after a second and smirked at me as I stared at him, shocked. He was being so loving towards me after the conversation last night.

"What was that for?" I asked.

Axel shook his head and pulled me away from the lockers with his arm around my waist.

"I'll see you in class." He whispered and kissed me on the top of my head.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror with a big smile on my face. I fixed my hair and waited so that I was sure that Axel would be gone.

"Why do you do that?" A girl asked from the mirror next to me.

I turned slowly to see Aubrey fixing her makeup. How did I not see her when I walked in?

"Do what?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Axel really does love you and all you do is play with him." She mumbled, dropping her makeup into her purse.

"You don't understand; no one does." I snapped, turning to walk out.

Aubrey grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I glared at her arm like it was burning me.

"No one understands you because you don't let them. You can talk to me Ivy." She said with a soft smile.

I looked her unbelieving and snorted. "Yeah, right." I grumbled. When I walked past her to leave, I slammed into her shoulder so hard that she almost tumbled to the ground.

Who does she think she is, getting all in my personal mess? People like her make me sick.

I walked through the hallway as I looked at my phone and checked my messages. Someone grabbed my arm and pinned me against the locker so suddenly that I dropped my phone on the ground. I looked up to see Adam smiling at me.

A sexy smile spread across my face and I couldn't help, but check him out. Yeah we have some history, but what can I say? I'm just hard to resist.

"Hey, babe. I've missed you." He whispered.

I smiled but couldn't help but look past him for any sign of a pack member.

Adam planted his lips on mine and pressed his body against me. He had completely trapped me against the lockers now and I did my best to break the kiss. He kissed for a moment longer before leaning back slightly.

"I have to get to class." I said, looking down at my feet and to where he was holding my phone on the ground with his foot.

Adam looked up at the clock and then back to me. "Weird! So do I!" He chuckled and rested his forehead on mine. He looked into my eyes hungrily. "Skip class with me." He whispered.

"You know I can't do that. I've already gotten too many absences this semester." I covered as I looked at him from under my eyelashes.

"Well, I'm having a party tonight. Care to attend?" He asked with a slight twinge of disappointment in his eyes.

I shook my head slightly. "I can't I have plans with Axel tonight. You know, my real boyfriend?" I said, raising my eyebrows at him.

He snorted and dropped his arms from beside my head. "You know that you can't have a real boyfriend Ivy. You're just one of those girls that gets bored with one guy so you have them all instead. You wouldn't last with one boyfriend. But hey, if you get bored tonight with Axel, come find me." He said with a wink as he walked into his classroom.

"I'll think about it." I whispered and walked into my classroom to take my seat next to Axel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 155 18
Mack's a not so average teenager. And when she moves to a small town she never even knew existed, she meets Liam. She has a secret that keeps her fro...
142 1 20
[Northcreek wolves #2] Bella was annoyed. Lukas, the wolf she had been in love with since childhood, had waltzed back into her life, making her hear...
6.6K 254 28
When a girlfriend convinces her anti social boyfriend Tom to go to a costume party he waits around until the day before the party to get a costume. O...
152 20 46
this story is about a girl who's friends know her deepest darkest secret that she is a werewolf. knowing this secret brings her friends into a world...