The Temptress! (Severus Snape...

By loopylellylollypopxx

Madeline Riddle has never loved anyone. She has no feelings unless she wants to be tortured by her dad Voldem... More

Sorry
He does have heart...NOT
Meeting Him...
Talking to Father...
Diagon Alley!
Biting Gift...
On the way to Hogwarts!
Visitor...
Help!
Who are you?
Acting innocent
Making Friends

Tattered Hat!

703 12 0
By loopylellylollypopxx

IMPOTANT:

Hey Guys. I know the first few chapters have been boring for you all. If you have decided not to read then i understand. You just need to know that she isn't pretending to be Malfoy's cousin but she's pretending to be Bellatrix's daughter. That's why Dumbledore calls her Miss Lestrange. Also Snape thinks that she is Bella's daughter because that's her identity. Only the Malfoys, Lestranges, Wormtail and her dad (Obviously) knows who she really is. Everyone else thinks she is a Lestrange. You should read this chapter as the end is different than the end from Persuasive. From now on the chapters are going to be different from the ones in Persuasive. So yeah enjoy ...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

I walked with Harry and his stupid friends to Hogwarts. I have to admit that the castle was impressive. It was so beautiful and that’s a compliment. It takes a lot to impress me. We reached the entrance and headed in through the door. Guess who was outside waiting for me. Professor Snape was standing there and to my luck staring right at me. Then the worst happened I started to look at him with my evil smirk, the one my dad taught me and started to walk towards him. You could tell he was frightened because he went extremely pale. Then it happened I started to walk towards him and continued to stare straight at him. I didn’t notice the foot that was sticking out in front of me and I fell flat on my face in front of everyone. I looked up to see two buffoons laughing at me.

‘Crabbe, Goyle go to the hall and try not cause any more trouble while your there.’ A bored, cold voice said.

They both left and I saw the tall figure of Snape blocking my view. Then he extended his hand. I took it and it was warm and it sent tingles all over my body. He took his hand away from my grip immediately and had a shock look all over his face. I stumbled a bit but then caught my balance. I looked at Snape’s face and he had a big smirk all over it. Keep Calm. If I don’t keep calm then my eyes will turn a blazing red colour and then he will figure out who I really am.

‘Well Sir what can I do for you?’ I said hoping I didn’t sound too angry.

‘I’m too escort you too Professor McGonagall so then she can sort you into the houses. You know what the houses are or have you been to busy whoring around at your old school to know what they are.’  He said while starting to walk away at a quick pace. I had to follow him so I wouldn’t get lost.

‘How dare you say that? You don’t even know me? I can assure you that I don’t whore around or have I ever. I can also tell you I know perfectly well what the houses are.’

‘Well, you nearly had me believing you then but I’m not easily fooled Miss Malfoy. Oh been doing your research have we? Well then please enlighten me with what you know’

‘You can believe what you want but I know who I am and I don’t care what your opinion of me is. Yes I have, Huffelpuff are noble, Ravenclaw are for the brainy, Gryffindor are for the Brave and last but not least Slytherin are for the Sick and twisted-minded’ I said, I hated insulting Slytherin because I am the heir and every time I do insult Slytherin I have the urge to vomit like every time I see a muggle. But it has to be done to keep up with my façade.

‘Oh you think that Slytherin are sick and twisted-minded do you? What will the dark lord think of that? Since you attend the meetings like everyone else. You must follow the dark lord. He won’t be too impressed if you insult the dark lords house will he?’ He said with a slight amusement in his voice. ‘You know I was in Slytherin in my younger days and I am head of Slytherin now.’

‘I only got to those meetings because my mum Bellatrix and my dad make me go. They would torture me if I don’t go. It’s less hassle if I just go there and pretend to worship him.’

‘What makes you think that I won’t tell the Dark Lord of what you have said? I am his favourite death eater after all.’ He whispered loudly. There was no one around though to hear him.

Guess it was time to use my charms. I gathered up all of my power and it turned my eyes a clear blue colour. I stroked his cheek and whispered.

‘You wouldn’t do that, would you love?’ I whispered into his ear.

I pulled away and he shook his head. And said

‘Of course not’ He realized what had happened and frowned at me.

‘What did you do too me?’ He shouted

‘I did nothing. I’m just so tempting aren’t I?’ I said cocking my head to the side.

After I said that Snape stormed off, but before he left I could see the pain in his eyes.  I carried on walking down the hall and I spotted two gargoyles there and beside them there was a wrinkly woman holding a stern smile. Like it was forced upon. She wore a green pointed hat and Green robes. This must be professor McGonagall. I had heard about her from Draco. He said that she will not be nice to you until you have been sorted. Once she knows that you’re in a house instead of Slytherin she will warm up to you. I walked up towards her with a big smile on my face. I might as well be nice to her.

‘Miss Lestrange. I hope Severus escorted you up here and you didn’t have to find your way here.’

‘Oh yes Professor he did but then said he had urgent things he needed doing and he just said that you were right up the hall.’

‘Ok good we won’t be sorting you in the hall because that is for first years and we don’t want people to mistaken you for a first year. So you will be sorted in the Headmaster’s office.’

She whispered something and password moved aside for her to step in. I followed her up the spiral staircase. What if he notices who I am? Father would be so angry that I failed him that he wouldn’t care if he killed me. I would be tortured every night and have to live in that dungeon where I had to stay for a few months after I lied to my father about helping a houselve. I was only eight at the time.  We reached the end and we came to a door which McGonagall knocked on.

There was a whispered ‘Come in’ and she opened the door to let me in. I went in and didn’t look around because I didn’t want to seem rude, but I stared straight at Dumbledore. He stared right at me like he was digging deep into my soul. He finally looked away and towards McGonagall and said

‘We will be fine alone. Thank you Minerva.’

She walked away and he looked back at me and said

‘What do you want here?’

His voice was curious and serious. His hands were together on top of the desk to show his seriousness. He looked professional and business like. If that tone hadn’t been so serious I would have laughed at him. He was an odd looking bloke. His half moon was at the tip of his nose and his beard was tied together with a blue hairband. His pointy hat was blue with purple half moons all over it. His robes were matching with his hat.

‘To learn of course why else would I be here?’ I said with a slight chuckle. I gave him my cheeriest smile.

‘Take a seat Miss Lestrange.’ He said indicating to the comfy looking red chair across from him. I took a seat and he leaned closer to me still staring at my soul.

‘Listen Miss Lestrange. I don’t want to seem rude but why would a Death Eaters Daughter want with a school like this when she had a perfect education in an all girl’s school?’ he asked raising his white haired eyebrow.

‘Are you accusing me of wanting to come here because Harry is here?’ I asked faking shock.

‘Isn’t that why you’re here?’ He asked studying me closely.

‘Of course not. I despise my family and what they are. They torture me and hurt me. I’ve been in the manors dungeon more times than you’ve combed through your beard. I hate Voldemort as much as the next person. He is vile and horrid. Torturing all those people just because they are slightly different from him. You can ask him if you want. Better yet why don’t you ask Snape? He’s a death eater isn’t he?’ I asked.

I had the power now and Dumbledore could clearly tell that. He sat down and leaned back. He observed me for a few minutes and finally came to decision.

‘I will let you attend this school. If there is anything strange or something happened concerning you. You will be out of this school.’ He whispered, almost as if he didn’t want to say it.

‘Of course sir. I promise there won’t be any trouble.’ I said leaning back.

‘One thing. If you tell anyone about Professor Snape. I’ll personally make sure you’re out of the country.’ He said in a calm voice.

‘Alright then. When will you sort me?’ I asked looking around for the hat.

‘Oh yes. It completely slipped my mind. Wait a minute.’ He got up and went into a cupboard.  

He came back holding the hat. It was tattered and old and you can clearly see that it had been in use for several years. He put the hat in front of me.

‘I thought that the first formers had to be sorted first?’ I asked looking at the hat

‘They already have been and the hat magically comes back up here after it’s done.’ He replied. ‘Go on then. Let’s see what house your in.’ He smiled brightly at me again.

I grabbed the hat and put it on me. There was a voice in my mind. At first I thought it was my fathers voice but noticed that this voice wasn’t as deep and scary sounding as my fathers voice but sounded grumpy and bored.

‘Well what do we have here? Another Riddle I see. I thought one on this earth was enough. Anyway let me see… you’re cunning and sly which are the usual traits for a riddle. Your also brave and you have a lot of courage which could be useful for the house. I see that you need to be in Gryffindor for your father’s mission. Your traits are leaning more towards Slytherin though. Hmmm what to do? What to do? I know. I thought I would never say this but your house is

GRYTHERIN’ He shouted out the last words.

What the hell was Grytherin? There must be a mistake. There isn’t even a house called Grytherin. It sounds stupid. I looked at Dumbledore who was looking confused as well. He grabbed the hat from my head and put it on his head. He then stared at me with wide eyes. That stupid hat better not have told him who I was. He finally pulled that hat off and put it on his desk.

‘It seems Miss Lestrange that you have created a new house. Called Grytherin. It’s half Slytherin and half Gryffindor. The hat could not decide what to put you in so made you half and half.’ He pointed at my robes ‘It seems as your robes agrees with this decision as well.’

I looked down and noticed that the left side of my robes were black and red and the other half was black and green. It looked pretty awesome if I say so myself.

‘Well what do I do now then? Where will I sleep?’ I asked genuinely curious.

‘Well I’ll sort your timetable so you have half your classes with the Slytherin and the other half with Gryffindor. Where you sleep is up to you. You can either sleep with the Slytherin, with the Gryffindor or I will be happy to give you your own room. It’s up too you.’ He said still looking shocked.

‘Thanks, I think I’ll have my own room if that’s not too much hassle.’ I answered with a surprised voice.

‘A wise decision I think my dear. Now let me show you too your room.’

We both walked out of the office and went down the spiral staircase. Both of us too shocked to say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 29.1K 50
Jessica Wallwirt has lived with her mother for the past 11 years until one day her mother snaps and sends her to live with her father, none other tha...
2.6M 43.9K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
249K 7.8K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
10 0 18
Severus Snape as a father? Who would have ever thought that possible? And yet it is, his daughter Astra is now beginning school but what happens when...