Full Dark, No Stars {CrEePyPa...

By LastMinuteCosplay

What happens when the CreepyPasta's find out that there is a new member to their team? Well I can tell you no... More

Ch. 1 Bailing Out
Ch. 2 A New Member of The Creepypasta's?
Ch. 2 pt. 2 A New Member of The Creepypasta's?! UH NO THANK YOU~ Jeff
Ch. 3 A red stroll around the park
Ch.4 Those Perverts!!
Wattpad problems ;-;
Ch.5 Be Strong...
Ch. 7 Getting All those Shots!
Ch. 8 Jeff's "Date"
Ch.9 Yukine? What Exactly Are You?
Ch.10 Long Talk about You Know Who..
Ch.11 Truth
Ch. 12 Zalgos Meeting
Ch. 13 Monster...
Ch. 14 singing duet!
Ch. 15 Lazer lights
Ch. 16 The Battle Begins!
Ch. 17 Still fighting
Ch. 18 A Surprise Visit
Changed the Pic and Title once more!
Ch. 19 Talk between Jeff and Yukine
Ch. 20 Mistake
Ch.21 He's missing -_-
Ch. 22
Ch.23 Don't Let Go of The Last String
THE SEQUAL IS HERE

Ch.6 Pancakes

283 9 8
By LastMinuteCosplay

***Jeff's POV***

I wake up, rolling over on my bed and look down to see Yukine was still asleep. I rolled on my back and looked up to the cieling. I then turn to see her start to mumble in her sleep.

"Be..strong...." I hear her say. I stare at her confused of what she meant. I sat up and decided to go down stairs to see if breakfast was ready. I found Masky and Hoodie on the couch watching some tv, so I continued my walk to the kitchen.

"Hey! Slenderman isn't going to be here this Morin so you gonna have to make food for yourself. I here hoodie call out.

"Great.." I say to myself and look into the fridge to see almost nothing. I look into the freezer to see all the waffles were also gone. 'Damn you Toby.'

"Need help figuring out what to make?" I turn around to find Yukine behind me. I give her a shrug and move to go sit at the table. I watch as she opens the refrigerator and pulls out some kind of mix. I see her get out a pan and put it on the stove and she also got out a measuring cup. She pures the mix into the cup along with some water and stirred it up.

"Um, what are you making?" I asked. She turned towards me while she begins to pour the stuff onto the pan.

"Pancakes duh! You want one?" She asks me.

"Like I'll eat anything you'd make me." I snap.

"Oh, is someone on their time of the month?" She says back. I sat there staring at here with a weird face. She turned and continued to cook.

**__**time skip brought to you by Yukine's pancakes**__**

After she finished making the pancakes she put a plate in front of me with two of them on it. She sat across from me and started to eat hers. I picked up my fork and stabbed at the food.

"Here's the syrup, it's better with it." She tells me. I slowly take it and pour a lot onto it. I then began to eat. I practically started to devour the pancake it was so good.

●●●

"Nochole?" I asked. We were back in my room, I sat on my bed while she sat on her little pallet she made on the floor.

"It's Yukine. What do you want?" She asks. I think back to this morning where I heard her sleep talk.

"Well, it's just. Did you know you sleep talk?" I said. She shook her head. "Oh well I heard you talking about something like 'be stro-" I was then inturrupted by her standing and closing the door to my room.

"Don't just start blabbing your mouth where anyone can hear!" Yukine yelled. She then slapped me. I stood in front of her towering over her. I then pushed her back away from me.

"Don't you slap me again bitch." I tell her. She then looks away and slowly sits down.

"About that... I had a bad past. So please let's not talk about it." She says. I pace around the room and think.

"Your mother.. she was killed? And they tried killing you didn't they?" I asked. Yukine looked up with her bright eyes.

"Y-yes. But how do you know?" She asks.

"Slenderman. He told me, but that's not the point-"

"It certainly is the point! I want to know why and how he knows about this!!" Yukine yells. I go up to her and try to calm her down.

"Yukine shut up!" I yell at her but she keeps talking over me. "I'll start calling you by Nichole!" I insist. That didn't help. I only had one more plan up my sleeve. I then grabbed her arms and kissed the girl in front of me making her finally shut up. I pull away quickly after to see she was looking at me with wide eyes and confusion.

"I'm leaving. Bye." I simply say and jump out my window.

***____€____Oooh! Jeff what have you done?! Well this will be continued in next chapter! €__________*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.3K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
365 4 14
Alice Walker. A girl whose life was intrupted by the creepypastas' or maybe just Jeff. He is a killer, or so do speak Jeff the killer. He goes to Ali...
344 33 14
Slenderman leaves his daughter Iris on the door step of some humans so they can raise her. Until Iris turns 18 she will never know where she comes fr...
100K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...