noise; namjin

By softkisu

in which Namjoon is a noisy neighbour - /Short chapters/ More

INTRO
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.

1.

124K 5.3K 5.4K
By softkisu

[Jin]

I put the pillow over my ears, attempting to block out the loud music that was blasting through my walls. I looked at my clock to see it read 2am and I almost wanted to cry.

I needed to go to a really important interview tomorrow and all I wanted was a good nights rest but I couldn't have that because of my ignorant, inconsiderate neighbour.

The music was gradually getting louder, and I stood it out until it became too unbearable. I wondered how other people in the block of flats I was in hadn't complained. Everyone probably got invited, everyone but you.

I sigh heavily at the thought though I knew it was probably true. I jumped up from my bed and stormed out of my room and to my neighbours front door.

I knocked loudly and surprisingly someone must've heard me as the music was shut off. I heard loud footsteps approaching the door and immediately wanted to bail out but the door opened before I could and I was face to face with him.

He raised an eyebrow at me, the anger and frustration coming through in clear messages due to his facial expression. I was so scared thinking of how he might hurt me that I almost forgot to speak until he coughed slightly.

I jumped and averted my eyes, lifting my hand and waving it slightly.

"Hi Namjoon."

++

Ooooooo

New book that hopefully won't turn into a cringing mess.

I wrote this bc I'm najoon trash and idk if anyone has done this story line before but if they have I wasn't attempting to copy them, sorry.

ANYWAYYY, I'LL SEE YOU SOON.
BYE FOR NOW

-Erica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 477 33
{editing} kim namjoon is a quiet boy. he enjoys time with his friends, spending it at a common coffee shop in town. but when he starts to notice a cu...
2.6K 230 24
Slow updates - Short chapters - 080122
132K 7.7K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
13.7K 1.1K 47
Taehyung likes listening to Jungkook sing through the walls of their apartment complex, but he's too shy to talk to him, so he leaves song requests o...