Just You : Living with BTS (B...

By HanaQi

Lee Hana, 18 Dear diary, I'm about to set foot and live under the same roof as the 7 BangTan brothers... Wha... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE #1
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
EPILOGUE
Author's Note #2
10K!
Author's Note #3

CHAPTER 15

5.9K 210 377
By HanaQi

[HER POV]

"Ooh!! And then? What happened?!" I say, eagerness lit up my eyes as I grabbed some more of the delicious Jin's homemade caramel popcorn and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Noona, this is s.e.r.i.o.u.s..." says Jungkook with a deadpan look on his face.

"You can't blame me, this is just too cute!" I squealed as I pinched his cheeks.

Jeon Jungkook, 17. After my oh-so-clever suggestion, managed to sketch a lovely portrait of the girl of his dreams. He tried to present it to her..and like I said..HE TRIED...

"Well..I...just..tripped and fell..." sighed Jungkook before he grabbed my pillow and threw it across the room. "I wanted to....you know..appear manly and be like swag as I give her the gift. But failed...terribly.."

"What did she do? Did she see you?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I wanted to approach her from the back..but yeah, I hit the floor, got back up and she's gone!" says Jungkook as-a-matter-of-factly as he shrugs.

"Don't worry. You can always try again! If you need my help, just say it!" I comforted Kookie as I patted his back.

"Promise me, noona. Not to tell a word of this to the guys! They'll make fun of me for ages!" begged Jungkook as he shook me by my shoulders.

"NO PROMISES!" I jumped up and sing in a high tone.

Jungkook grabbed me and lifted me high up in the air before he pinned me to my bed and started to tickle me so much that I began gasping for air.

"Ok, ok! I promise! Now let go of me! Please!"

"Now, there's a good girl!" grinned Jungkook as he let go of me. Gosh, this kid is so strong.

<><><>

"And then I went up to her and like, 'Hey you dropped something'. She was like 'What?' So I replied 'My heart~'" Jackson says it with a sexy face~

"EWW!" Sungjae and I exclaimed in unison.

After their family holidays, I'm out at a cafe with my best buddies. And just like that irritable cheesy description by Mr.Jackson, they sure had loads of fun. 

"So, they didn't try anything on you, did they?" Sungjae asked me as Jackson went to get his coffee refill.

"Why all of the sudden, out-of-the-blue?" I said, flustered and I tried, so hard, to suppress the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Do you know you are a terrible liar, Hana?" said Sungjae as he held me with both of his hands. He gazes into my eyes, trying to search for something.

I tried to shrug his hands off my shoulders but for some odd reason, he is not letting me go. He is holding me really tightly that it is beginning to hurt.

"Yah, Sungjae-ah, let me go," I said timidly. "You are..hurting..me"

His eyes widen and his gaze soften as he released me from his grasp. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it."

"It's..ok.." I replied as I fumbled with my sweater.

"I'm just worried, you know? I mean, living under the same roof with 7 boys, it is not something that happens to everyone" he pointed out. "But if you are happy, then it is fine with me. Just remember that I'm here for you..I mean..WE! Jackson and I are always here for you. You can tell us anything" Sungjae reassures me as he goes back to drinking his hot mocha.

"Yeah, I know" I said as I grabbed onto my hot chocolate using both of my hands, appreciating the warmth it radiates. "It's getting colder now," I mutter under my breath.

"It sure is,"

"OK guys, what drama did I miss?" Jackson's sassy voice snaps us out of our little moment.

<><><>

"It is some nice~~ catching-up today!" I chirruped as us trios reached the bus stop.

"We CAN run up to that house before leaving you.." Sungjae nudged me as he glanced at his wristwatch. 

"Yeah, we could! But I'd be burned by my mother with a stake! Take your own sweet time, Sungjae I'm leaving!" ranted Jackson as he turned around and ran to his car.

"Hurry up, go with him! I'm fine, Sungjae really..." I reassured Sungjae. He must go with Jackson as they came here on the same car.

"I'm really sorry. If anything happens, call me! No...CALL THE COPS!" shouted Sungjae as he turned around and ran after Jackson.

"These rascals.." I mutter as I shook my head. Well, I just need to walk another long stretch of road before I reach my home.. Heh... I'm even calling it my home now.

I am just about to take a step when..

Oh no.. please no..

Rain poured from the heavens. I took shelter by practically sticking myself close to the bus stop. It is almost winter and such rain is terrible news. If I make a run for it now, I will get drenched but that would mean a cold, in bed, for a week!

Hugging my jacket close to me I tried to keep myself warm. I prayed for the rain to be over quickly or else I would have to stay here even longer! 

It has been about 20 minutes now and the rain just gets heavier and heavier. There isn't any more hope now, is there?  I braced myself for an Olympic run by adjusting my gear. This is it! 1...2...

"And what do you think, you are doing?"

I froze and turned around to see him. Standing in the middle of the rain with his pink umbrella as he stared at me, his head cocked to one side. He walked towards me and pulled me to sit right next to him at the bus stop.

"You were not thinking about running in the middle of this heavy rain, were you?" he asks as he stared into my eyes.

"Well..umm" I tried to avoid his gaze.

"You are such a terrible liar," he chuckled with his deep voice. His hand touched mine and his eyes went wide. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly, in his pocket. "Your hands, they are so cold! How long have you been out here!?"

"About 5 mins?" I lied.

"You should have called me~ You could fall sick out here like last time!" he scolded me. Like last time~  I blushed when he said that.

"My phone is dead." I answered.

He sighs. "What am I supposed to do with you?"

"I don't know. What SHOULD you do with me?" I say with a hint of cheekiness.

He stood up and released my hands. "You think, this is funny?"

I was shocked and alarmed by his rough tone. "I...I.."

He began lashing out, "I was OUT! Grocery shopping before I went home and realize YOU are not there. NONE of them knew where you went. I looked everywhere for you, especially when the weather forecast says that a thunderstorm would be coming soon. I knew that you would have went out without a fudging umbrella-"

"Oppa, I'm-" I tried to reason with him but to no avail.

He held me tightly by my shoulders and continued, "No, you listen to me! Don't ever go anywhere without me knowing because I would go crazy knowing that the girl I love is out of my reach with no one knowing and-"

Did he just say 'the girl I love'? He...loves...

"Did you just.."

He stopped his rant and blushed. In his deep voice he said, "Yeah, I like you, you idiot. You couldn't tell?" 

He stared at the red light in front of us before turning to face me. "So umm, like that...uhh... do you.. what do you think of me?"

"You are a great hyung!" I feigned ignorance and grinned. I spun like a ballerina gleefully but I didn't manage to get a safe footing. Before I know it, I'm falling onto my back. I closed my eyes to brace myself for the impact.

Except.

It didn't came.

He had dropped the umbrella and caught me.

I opened my eyes to see him holding me in his arms. He held me in his strong gaze. I flush immediately.

"You certainly enjoy falling down, don't you?" He teased, amused by my actions.

"Yeah. I certainly do." I replied with a timid nod.

"What? YOU SERIOUS?" His eyes went as wide as saucers.

"I mean, I like you, too... " I say as I fumbled with my sweater. "Aren't you an idiot as well?"

He was stunned for a moment and then he flashes his big smile, "Well then, we shall both be idiots," 

As he picked up the umbrella, he extends his hand towards me, "Shall we head home?"

And so we did. 

Under the same pink umbrella.

====================================================================================

Woah, this chapter is probably the longest I've written.

I'm going on a vacation! La la la la~

PS: How do you like it so far? Can you guess who is 'he'?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.8K 41
in which a girl is forced by her best friend of 12 years to live with him after getting kicked out of her own house. © starcrossedpjm 2020. all right...
85.3K 2.2K 29
If you were able to live with BTS, would this be the life that you wanted? A journey of a girl who could not expect any more than what is planned. Wh...
5.5K 463 45
Mae Lee move to S. Korea and BTS lives above her.Mae has no idea who they are or what Korea has in store for this 22 year old and her best friend...
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...