Serranae Sarutobi BOOK : 1( N...

By xbrookieee_

"First Book" The story of Serranae Sarutobi is about a young girl who parents are killed by a certain someone... More

Only The Beginning
Serranae Saratobi
The Leaf Village
My New Home
The Academy
Learning A New Jutsu
Asuma Saurtobi & The Sleep Over
My Birthday
Graduating the Academy
Serranae Sarutobi
I'm Finally A Ninja
Survival Mission:You Failed
Saving Tora
Filler #1 Visiting Grandpa & Meeting Unlce Hirko
Sarado Uchiha
Attention
A Dangerous Mission Pt.1
A Dangerous Mission Pt.2
Dangerous Mission Pt.3
Returning to the Village
Meeting the sand siblings/part one of thr chunin exams
Chunin Exams pt.2
Authors notes
Hello!!
Chunin Exams Pt. 3
Anouncement :)

A Dangerous Mission Pt4

1.1K 40 35
By xbrookieee_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm just informing you guys this scene of the story will start off arriving Tazuna house hold. I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!

Anyways enjoy the story. Peace!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SERRANAE POV:

We're standing outside of where I say tazuna lives and I say its quiet a sight for a bridge builder. Naruto grabbing my hand give me assuring smile the kakashi sensei is gonna recover after that battle with zabuza. Sakura and sasuke was hold up kakashi .....

"Wow your house looks lovely from here Mr. Tazuna!" I commented.

"Why thank you." He replied with a smile.

We entered his house and were greeted by a lady who looks like shes in her late twentys and a young boy who looks about 7 or 8.

"welcome to our home, you must be the ninja that's protecting my dear father." The woman spoke in a warm voice.

"hello I'm serranae sarutobi"

"Hey I'm Naruto uzumaki. Believe it!"

"hn, Uchiha Sasuke."

"Hi im Haruno Sakura."

"Oh and this is our sensei Hatake Kakashi." I inputted.

"Nice to meet you all, you guys made it just in time I just started preparing dinner." Tauzuna daughter said.

We made it two a room where sensei would be resting that tauzana showed us. After everyone left to wash up for dinner I stayed behind to heal kakashi. He had a few broken ribs and some minor internal bleeding.

An hour later....

NARUTO POV

'Serranae been gone a long time I should go get here its time to eat.'

I walked around the house to look for her and I found her still with kakashi sensei and a green light glowing from her hands.

"Almost done" she stated.

"Hey um serranae its time for dinner." I said.

......

"hey serranae what were you doing to kakashi back there?" I questioned.

"Healing him a little so he can heal a lot faster than usual." She replied.

"You should teach me that one day!"

"haha." she giggled. "Naruto you need a lot of chakara control to perform this. Also kakashi said something about you guys training for a few days." She stated.

"UGH!" hes such an a- I was cut off by serranae putting her hand over my mouth.

"Naurto you know not use that kind of language in front of a lady." She scoled

"whos the lady?" I question.

"ME YOU BAKA!!!" she yelled while punching me in the top of my head.

"GO SIT DOWN AND EAT, I MIGHT JUST BE SHARING ROOMS WITH SASUKE INSTEAD OF YOU!" She teased but with a serious tone.

Sasuke just smirked at her statement. I know saukra was having a meltdown mentally. I just huffed in response.

-Time Skips-

SERRANAE POV:

"thanks for the lovely dinner we really enjoyed it, right guys?" I said while giving death glares at everyone.

They all nodded in response.

......

"I'll help with the dishes." Sakura said while gathering everything off from the table.

"Well we'll be getting information on who's sharing rooms from Kakashi." I put in..

Sakura nodded in response.

(IN KAKASHI RESTING ROOM)

"So Sensei who's being paired together" Naruto said with excitement in his voice knowing he was being paired with his bestfriend.

"Naruto and Sakura will share the first, and Sasuke & Serranae will share the second room"

Naruto was a bit disappointed but still relieved that he didn't share a room with sasuke. We went to our rooms to get settled in.

.............................................................................................

After my shower after sasuke's he was nowhere to be found. I started calling out for him.

"Sasuke?"

"Sasuke are you there?

"Hello?"

"I know you mother loving hear me stupid Uchiha!" I whispered yelled. (lol whispered yelled)

I looked to see our bed room window open. "Not so sneaky after all to leave the window open..."

I sensed his chakra on top of the room, I tried to sneak up on him but he sensed my charka before I could disguise it.

"I know you're here serranae." He said in his usual monotone voice. 'which was soo sexy,oh my kami look at me fan girl over him'

"Sasuke what are you doing up here all alone." I questioned.

"best way I can think about things.." he replied.

"well if you need anyone to talk to duckbutt i'm here for you." I stated.

"Serranae I believe us to be the same, both strong ninja, smart, both losing our family, while im handsome and you're so daamn beautiful.." he said inching closer to me.

"Sasuke"I breathed.

"Shhh its only right for us to one." He said about 1 cm away from my face..

His breath creasing my face made me blush a little, wait am I falling for sasuke?

"Sasuke I..."

" I know you like that dobe, but you're mine for tonight." With that he kissed me...

I didn't hesitate to kiss him back it felt right, I felt safe him his grasp, but I know this wasn't right so I pulled away shortly after...

"Sasuke you're very handsome and all but my heart is set on a guy already." I softly stated.

"I know but my feelings for you won't change, im more mature than him less dense I know what you need someone to hold you, bring you up in the ninja life, someone who LOVES you."he said

'Those words shocked me, sasuke uchiha loves a girl like me? Im so not his type well obvious I am.... But my heart is for Naruto..'

"Im sorry sasuke, this wont wo- I was cut off by another kiss..

I was in a trance by his soft lips... he picked me up and carried me bridle style back to our room....

Now laying on one of the beds he was on top of me, kissing me all down my body... 'Sasuke' I moaned (I know what youre thinking their kids right now but only thing they do is kiss.) his was kissing every inch of my body making me gasp when he found a certain spot on my neck that makes me feel funny on the inside... he suddnely stopped and smirked and laid next to me...

"Goodnight, I enjoyed this moment Serranae, maybe this could happen again someday..." he yawned

I blushed a deep red. "umm goodnight Uchiha." I rolled over, I didn't mind him sleeping next to me cause I was so used to sharing a bed Naruto-kun..

TIME SKIPS

I wake up to find that uchiha has left my side. Thank kami that no one has been in here. After my morning routine I decided to go check on kakashi sensei before breakfast

"Hey Sesnei how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Much better than yesterday, after breakfast inform your team members they will be training in chakra control today." He replied with a little hoarseness in his voice.

"Hai!" and with that I exited to the other who were already eating breakfast.

"Goodmorning everyone." I said.

The only ones who replied were Sakura And mr. Tazuna's daughter. 'These boys are such pigs when it comes down to food.' We finished our breakfast moments later...

"Oh yeah you guys before you start doing your own thing, we will be training today."

They all sweat dropped and went to gather their ninja gear.

~Time Skips~

"Okay today you guys will be learn how to gain control over your chakra, so on missions and in battle you won't risk your life because you ran out of chakra." Kakashi stated

"What's Catra?" Naruto asked.

Noo naruto its 'chakra'. Sakura replied.

Sakura gave her little speech on chakra and that went on for little while after that Kakashi three three kunais at us but except of me.

You three besides Serranae will focus your chakra to your feet and walk up those trees. Kakashi said.

"Wait! What!? How we're  suppose to do that?!" Naruto said nearly shouting.

"Look easy naruto watch me!" I said

I was walking along side the tree making to the top branch sticking my tongue out at them below.

'Hn show off! But look how the sunlight reflects off her skin so beautiful. Wait stop it uchiha'

"While you guys do that Serranae and I will be guarding the bridge." Kakashi said while we walked off.

(A big time skip to almost the end of the battle)

Naruto POV

"How dare you kill my comrade!" I said with a red and dark aura around him.

"Naruto calm down please I hate when you lose control!" Serranae said while sobbing.

Serranae slowly walking towards him but the chakra around me pushed her back knocking her unconscious.

'Feel bad for doing that but this chakra is taking over me'

Just before I was about to attack haku he dashed to where Kakashi was.......

-skips to where this battle is all over- ( I got lazy I'm writing this on Christmas Day)

Serranae POV

"We're going to name this the Naruto Brigde" Tazuna & the villagers said.

"See Naruto you one step closer to becoming Hokage" I said kissing his cheek.

He blushed mad red "hehe thanks nae"

I smiled in return. Tauzna grandson came up to Naruto begging him not to leave, them both in tears. It was funny I admit but it was time to go I grab Naruto by his ear and dragged him with us.

"See you guys later!" They said while we waved them good bye.

'It's gonna be a long way back home from here, this mission was pretty cool well to me but it was said to find out the two people who looked after me while I was younger passed away.'

Merry Christmas you guys!
Like & COMMENT
Thanks for being patient with me !
Love you guys !!! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8.4K 19
[Highest Rank: 1st in SasoSaku|ItaHina|DeiIno|HidanTen 2nd Book: Hanagakure: Revenge After the Fourth Shinobi War, Sasuke and his team returned to Ko...
86.2K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
287K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
2.3K 89 5
{Rewritten Version} After her clan was killed by a mysterious man years ago, it's become harder for Tsuki to trust people and make friends. With Kaka...