Why Me? (A Harry Styles Punk...

By xxRodeoFreakxx

*** ON HOLD *** Ashleigh Cooper was known as the good girl. She always tried her best in her classes and mad... More

Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Brand New School
New Friends?
First Encounter
Oops Sorry
Jocks...
His P.O.V
His P.O.V 2
Meeting The 'Gang'
The Project
Stay Away
title of your story
Threatened by the Danielle Peazer!
Class
Bite Me
Principle and Danielle, again.
Don't Touch Me
Save Your Breath
On The Porch
New Feelings
Louis
Soft and Protective
Late Night Fight
The Second Sleep-over
Well Then
Harry's Past
WARNING! PLEASE READ!
A Party?
Late Night Fun ;)
Sore
QUICK AN

Creepin'

9.7K 200 15
By xxRodeoFreakxx

Hey Crazy Mofos! Thanks for so many votes!!!!! I know it was mainly about Niall and Ashleigh that last chapter but that's because I needed a distraction for Ashleigh from Harry. Anyway he'll be in this one more though :)

Here it is.

__________________________________________________________________

We walked and talked for hours, just telling each other about our lives, the past and most other things friends should know about each other. For the last probably 20 minutes we were sitting on swings in a random park we had walked past. It was 2 in the morning and I could still hear the music pumping faintly. I was freezing as I was only in short shorts and a bra. I was covered head to toe in goosebumps and shivers kept shooting down my spine. I felt someone place a jacket over my shoulders and looked over to Niall's swing. He was still sitting there. Once that actually went through my mind, I shot up out of the swing, dropping the jacket on the ground along the way. I turned around and could only just see a tall, muscular figure standing behind the swing.

"I thought you were cold princess" he said in a husky British accent.

"I was. But now that you've scared the shit out of me I'm not. Who are you anyway?" I asked, putting my arms in a cross over my chest, rubbing my frozen arms.

He walked forward so I could see his face a bit more clearly. It was Harry. He bent down to pick up the jacket that was messily thrown on the ground after my frantic jump away. I frowned and looked over to Niall, who looked like he was about to fall asleep on the swing.

"Here take my jacket, your cold" Harry's deep voice sounded.

"I'd rather freeze" I snapped, doing a small head flick to Niall to indicate we should get going.

He groggily arose from the swing and stumbled over to me, yawning as he went.

"It wasn't a question" he almost growled.

I rose my eyebrow at him. He walked forward towards me, causing me to step back and bump into Niall's hard chest. I turned around to look at Niall who looked more awake now, stepping sideways so I could get around him.

"I'm going back to Brit's. Tell them I'll meet them there later" I said as I turned and started walking away.

Surprisingly no-one grabbed onto my wrist which I thought one of them would of. But the next thing I knew was they were on either side of me, Harry on the right, Niall on the left.

"If I were you I'd be going back to your place. Your friends have hooked up with some pretty rank dickheads" Harry spoke.

I shrugged. "I can handle them. Plus my place is like on the other side of town"

Harry shook his head "I'll walk you home"

"It's too far Harry. I can handle you so I'm sure I can handle them" I said, crossing my arms as another shiver rocked my body.

"I'm going back in there" Niall spoke, indicating towards the thumping house we had recently approached.

I nodded. "I'll catch you later Niall"

He smirked as he ran back up the steps and into the house full of intoxicated teenagers.

"You go in there too"

"No." he replied, still walking with me.

I just ignored him and kept walking towards Brit's house, which was just around the corner. As we rounded the corner, Harry made sure I kept walking past Brit's house, taking the advantage of me not knowing the area well enough to remember her house. The street lights were glowing orange on the black road with bugs flying around the neon light.

"You can go now. I'll find my way home" I said quietly.

"Ashleigh, for the last time I'm walking you home." He said gruffly.

I sighed, my legs starting to get sore from having to keep up with Harry's gigantic strides.

"Can you slow down a bit please" I whined.

He stopped walking completely and smirked down at me as I stood beside him.

"Sorry" he said, sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking along the cold cement sidewalk. It didn't take much for him to catch up.

"So" I said, trying to ease the akward tension.

"So" he copied.

"Where do you live?" I asked, folding my arms across my body and secretly wishing I had of taken his jacket.

"Over in West Chesire, why?" he spoke, looking straight ahead.

"Harry!"

"what?" he replied confused.

"That's like the complete oppostie side of the town! I live in East Chesire and you think you're going to walk me home then walk back by yourself" I said with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah so?"

"What if something happens to y- No don't worry you can crash at mine just for tonight okay!" I told him strictly.

He smirked and winked whilst nodding. We crossed the street onto the other side of the road as we turned the corner and kept going.

'Man my feet are going to be sore tomorrow' I thought to myself.

This street was still pretty busy, considering it was 2 in the morning, but then again I guess it is like one of the main party streets in Chesire. Neon signs were everywhere, flashing, glowing, moving. It was like walking in a mini Las Vegas. We were about to pass quite a big pub with people everywhere.

"Put the jacket on please Ashleigh" Harry said with a hint of something in his voice that I couldn't put my finger on.

"Harry I'm f-"

"I said put it on!" He said in such a stern voice that it made a hint of worry flash across my face. I stopped and reached for the jacket but he stopped me, turning me around and putting it on me himself. His long fingers skimmed across my tanned skin, making my skin feel like it had been set on fire 7 times. He was standing behind me when he reached under my arms to do up the zipper, his skillful fingers grasping the small silver zip, pulling it up towards my neck. His jacket was so warm and it smelt, which I'm guessing, like him. He stepped over beside me, starting to walk again. I kept up this time as he took smaller steps.

"Play along" he muttered whilst moving closer, snaking a toned arm around my petite waist.

Fireworks exploded under my skin, flames erupting through the pores.Why was he having this effect on me? I snaked my arm around his wasit, slightly holding onto his shirt. I could feel that he was freezing cold.

"Harry you're freezing!" I whispered.

He shrugged as we kept walking. We approached the pub, which had hundreds of people in and around it. A couple of men eyed us off as we walked past quickly but not too obviously. We were almost past the packed place when two men approached us from my side.

"Ignore them" Harry mumbled.

I nodded smally.

"Hello sexy" one said as they stood at my side. I tried to keep walking but they stopped me, slightly pushing me back by my upper arms.

"Don't touch me" I snapped, anger in my veins.

They giggled to each other and did it again.

"I said don't touch me" I said again, this time showing more aggression in my voice. I had only noticed now that my grip on Harry's shirt had gotten tighter.

"Those shorts look nice pretty lady. What are you wearing under that?" one said, reaching for Harry's zipper.

"Get your greasy paws away from me" I said, slapping his hand away with force.

"She said don't touch her" I heard Harry growl from beside me. I looked up at him with worried eyes and he only returned it with a blank stare.

"What are you gonna do about it pretty boy?" one said, as he pushed me behind him.

"You probably don't wanna know" he growled from deep within his broad chest.

"Oooh was that an invitation to a fight?" one snarled.

"If you wanted it to be" Harry replied. I uncoscieously grabbed his shirt.

"Ash, stay behind me" he growled.

"Harry don't!" I pushed.

Just before I could say anything else, my elbows were grabbed and I was dragged back a little bit.

"GET. YOUR. HANDS. OFF" I said, wriggling out of his grip.

I spun around, catching him off guard with a slap to the side of the face.

"I said, don't touch me. Do you want me to make it clear?" I asked stupidly.

He winked, looking me up and down. I turned my back on him, grabbing Harry's muscular arm and pushing past the ignorant men. One pinched me on the bum. That did it. I turned around, storming back to him, landing a whopper of a punch to his grotty nose.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me" I growled, clenching my fists beside me.

"Let's go Ashleigh before you get hurt" Harry said, dragging me down the street.

"Here's your jacket" I said, willingly unzipping it and proceeding to take it off.

"Leave it on, I'm used to this. Plus your half naked already" he said with a wink, looking down to my revealed chest.

I playfully punched him in the arm, zipping it back up. We walked for another 20 minutes at least when the words slipped off my tongue.

"My feet are getting sore. How much further?" I yawned, becoming tireder by the minute.

"Get on my back" Harry replied softly.

I didn't hesitate this time. I jumped on, wrapping my legs around his waist. I must of dozed off because the next thing I knew was being put into bed and not letting Harry go until he got into my bed with me.

________________________________________

That's a wrap. Very shitty and a little bit long, oh well. Oh btw I just made up East and West Chesire lol.

30+ votes and 20+ comments for next chapter. Hope you liked it :)

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 76.2K 67
He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greater Bradford High School as the bad boy. W...
9.5K 289 11
Some things are never meant to happen, like the day Justin Bieber met Niall Horan. Niall Horan is a "bad boy" he's part of the town gang along with L...
4.9K 76 38
One party... was all it has to take for Dianne to fall. ...they eventually discover feelings for each other, but; could unfavorable challenges direct...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...