Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 35

62.7K 1.2K 476
By LuvNutella

*Bridget's Pov*

As we were driving to Harry's house it dawned on me that I thought he 'couldn't' go to his house because of Niall and his girlfriend.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"I thought you couldn't go to your house because of Niall and his girlfriend?" I asked him confused.

When I looked at him it looked like he was thinking if he should tell me or not.

"Umm, Well.-" He started saying but I cut him off.

Now it was my turn to keep cutting him off mid sentence.

"What? Just say it already?"

"Niall doesn't have a girlfriend" Harry said than looked down ashamed.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend? Than why did you say he did?"

"So I could spend more time with you" He said just above a whisper.

Awe! That was sweet of him to say.

So that explains why Niall asked me on a date. I completely forgot he had a 'girlfriend' when he asked me out. At least I know he's not cheating now.

"HE WHAT!!" Harry yelled at me, Slamming the brakes quickly.

"Jesus Harry! You're going to cause and accident if you keep doing that!"

"What did you just say a few seconds ago about Niall? Did you say he asked you out on a date!? When the hell did this happen?" Harry asked shocked.

Shit, Did I say that out loud? I have to stop doing that.

"Umm, Well remember when you showed up at my house at two in the morning? And you and Niall got into a fight in my front yard than you took off running down the street after I said something but I don't remember what it was. Well when you left that's when he asked me"

"What was your answer?" Harry asked nervously.

"I didn't say yes if that's what you were wondering!"

"Good. Because I told him to stay the hell away from you. He better listen!"

"So...Are you gonna drive now or sit here in the middle of the street probably looking like a weirdo" I said to Harry while laughing.

"Ohh right!" Harry said as he started driving again.

I started laughing again. Harry soon joining in on the laughter.

*At His House*

"So, What movie do you want to watch?" I asked him as we entered his (And Niall's) house.

"I was thinking something scary" Harry said while smirking.

"Are you trying to make me shit myself?"

"Why would you shit yourself?" Harry asked me with an amused look on his face. He was also trying to hold in his laughter.

"Because scary movies scare the shit out of me!" I said in all seriousness but Harry burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" I said to him getting defensive.

"It actually is" Harry said as he walked into the living room.

"Which one?" Harry asked. He held up two movies.

The Sinister and Insidious.

"Which ones less scary?"

"I'm not going to tell you!" Harry said while smirking.

"Oh f*ck you!" I said while laughing.

"Nahh, I rather f*ck you" He said while smirking.

He burst out laughing at my reaction.

My eyes were wide and my mouth wide open. I was shocked that he just said that.

"Keep that big mouth for later babe!" He said while smirking.

At first I didn't get what he meant then after a few seconds I realized what he meant.

"You're such a f*cking pervert!" I said to him while laughing.

"So what movie do you want?" Harry asked me.

"Umm? The Sinister?" I said to him but it came out more of a question.

"Good choice" Harry said while smirking.

*During The Movie*

"Why didn't you tell me this movie was really scary!!" I said to Harry as I hid my head in the crook of his neck.

"You knew they were both scary" Harry said trying not to laugh.

As I looked up at the T.V I quickly regretted it. Lets just say something really scary happend.

Well it must have scared me a lot because next thing I knew I was in Harry's lap. My head burried in the crook of his neck.

"Having fun there?" Harry asked with an amused look on his face.

"I got scared ok! Don't make fun of me!"

"I'm not. I'm quite comfortable here actually" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Whatever flirt"

"Flirt? What happend to Hazza bear?" Harry asked me while playfully pouting.

"I thought you didn't like Hazza bear?" I asked him confused.

"It's better than flirt!"

"True. Fine I'll call you Hazza bear. Better now?"

"Ye-" Harry started saying but was cut off by his phone ringing on the stand closest to me.

I quickly got up off of Harry and walked over to where his phone was.

It was a text message from.............Stephanie?!!

'Hey Hazza! When are you coming to my place? Remember our deal? ;)'

What the f*ck? What deal?!

"Harry, Why is Stephanie texting you? And what's this deal you two have?" I asked him with annoyance in my voice.

He looked scared almost. Like he didn't want me to find out.

"It's n-nothing important Bridget. Just never mind what she's saying. C'mon and sit down and finish the movie with me" Harry said nervously.

It was obviously something.

"Harry!!? What the hell is this deal you have with her?! Jesus why are you hiding stuff from me?!!" I yelled at him.

"Why are you so damn moody?! Jesus are you pmsing or something?" Harry said.

"Hell no! God why would you say that?"I asked him shocked.

"Well that's what girls do when it's their time of month. They have mood swings and that's what you're doing a lot, Having mood swings!"

"Unless you're........Bipolar" Harry said to me shocked.

I loooked down. That's exactly what I was. I have to take pills to help with my bipolar. SHIT!! I just realized I haven't been taking my pills. That's why my mood changes a lot more now.

"Yes, I'm bipolar! You f*cking happy now! Oh and you might as well know I take pills for it to! But I haven't been taking them lately so that's why my mood changes a lot! Anything else you want to know Harry!??" I yelled at him than broke down crying.

I honestly don't know why I started crying.

"C'mere" Harry said while opening his arms for a hug.

I quickly walked up to him and embraced him in a tight hug.

"Sorry for yelling at you. I'm a terrible person" I said to Harry while pulling away from the hug.

"No you're not a terrible person. But why did you hide this from me? I told you I had bipolar" Harry asked me confused.

"I don't know. I don't like people knowing that about me. I just thought you'd turn on me and well I overreact a lot so I just I don't know.." I said while sitting down on the couch.

"Bridget even though we argue, You know you can trust me. And you know I care a lot about you right?" Harry said while sitting down beside me.

"I don't know.." I mumbled thinking he couldn't hear me but he did.

"Bridget look me in the eyes"

I did as told.

"I care a lot about you. And you can trust me with whatever secret you have. Even though we argue a lot I'll always care about you ok. Always remember that" Harry said to me while staring deeply into my eyes.

"Ok. Thank you!" I said to him as I embraced him in a hug again.

"No problem Bridget. Now how about we watch a different movie?"

"I'd love that" I said to him as I smiled.

He smiled back.

It feels like I'm falling more and more in love with him the more I spend time with him.

And maybe it's not so bad that I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 26.3K 50
Secrets. It was a fairly simple topic that provided a broad spectrum of opportunity. It was a subject that could be taken in a million different ways...
91.5K 419 17
Ran out of stories to read? Then check out the books that I recommend because they're -in my opinion- the best Harry fanfics ever. I hope you enjoy t...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...