Uncover(Re-writing)

By MIIKROKOSMOSZ

Highest Ranking: #27 Werewolf 10/4/2016 Alex Thompson was fourteen when her life took a disastrou... More

Rogue life
Prisoner
Alpha
Trouble
Dinner
Attack
Caffè
Trickster
Better left unsaid
Run
Holly
Hold my breath
Blood Moon Pack
Panic
Adventure
Discussions
Mad
Light
Welcome
Lost it
Beast
Problem
Who was that ?
I hate you
Forgive me
Listen...
He's my addiction
Happy birthday
My secret is out
Planning
He is the traitor?!
Ella
Failure is when you stop trying.
Those eyes.
A true Luna
Impossible
He did what ?!
How could they ?
The mating process
Will you marry me ?
A/N

Seventeen

13.9K 396 4
By MIIKROKOSMOSZ

*rewritten*

Alex POV

I wish that this was a horrible dream and I'll wake up soon. Hot tears left trails of grief on my face. My wolf was gone. They took her away from me, they stole part of my soul. They had no right to do so, she was given to me because I deserved her. She is part of me, part of my mind. How could they do something so cruel. This seperation is the hardest thing I had to go through in my entire life. Leaving my pack and family didn't hurt this much. My heart clenched tightly at the thought of being alone from this day on. My stomac did a backflip knowing that my mind will be void from this day.
I lost everything in this world. I have nothing.

"You're lying" I screamed looking at the both of them in denial.

I wrapped the comfronters around me and rocked back and forth. I screamed and yelled in my mind. I looked in every dark corner searching for her energy. But I found nothing.

I stared at the people standing in front of me and waited for them to tell me this was a joke. This was not real. I waited for them to wake me up from this nightmare.

They stood silent with their heads tilted downwards the way we used to do when somebody dies.
I refused to believe that my wolf was dead. No. This was not possible.

"There's got to be a way to bring her back" I whimpered through my sobs.

They shook their heads lightly and excused themselves. I didn't ask to be alone. And I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to hear the emptiness nor the silence in these four walls with no one to fill the quietness.

I prayed and hoped that it was a dream, there no way this was reality. My wolf wouldn't want to hurt me. The beast wouldn't want to hurt part of her. She wouldn't let separation from a pack kill her that easily.

There's no way.

When I calmed down a little bit, I whipped away the tears and pushed the sheets of my body. And paced the room. I went to the window and pulled the curtains open. I had a close view of the thick trees. I cracked the winfow open and sticked my head outside. The cold air slapped me harshly, my body trembled at the drop of temperature. I guessed that this window was in the back of the packhouse. I reached outside and I was about to get a hold of the crown of a tree when a loud buzzing cut me off my task. I jolted away from the window and slammed the glass shut. I took a deep breath to calm my racing heartbeat and stepped closer to the noise.

I found the object that was making the noise and I picked it up, it was a small rectangle shaped black screen with an oval button on the bottom of the screen.

Two circles were flashing on the screen, a red one and a green one. On the top was written a name, 'Alpha Hunt'

"That's mine, I forgot it here" The voice made me jump and the screen fell from my hands and went crashing on the other side of the room.

Alpha Harris grimaced at the sound of the metal breaking.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I whispered wideeyed.

"It's fine" he laughed at my scared expretion.

"I hope the phone didn't wake you up?" He asked while bending over to grab his phone.

"No I wasn't asleep" I bobbed my head from side to side.

"What's today's date?" I sat on the bed and glanced at my folded hands in my lap. Anything to not look him in the eyes.

"30th of May" he said avoiding my real question.

I shook my head and dared to look at him.

"What year?" My voice broke and I was about to cry again but I clenched my jaw and bit the inside of my cheeks.

"Twenty seventeen"

I stuffed my hand in my mouth and bit down on it to distract myself. Six years. It's been six years. And I didn't remember half of it, if not more.

I was fourteen when I left, and it was twenty ten, the last thing I remembered from that was me going to sleep one december night. I figured it was december because it was colder then usual and it was the first time I saw snow falling in my life.

If it's twenty seventeen, I'll turn twenty one this year. I was born in nineteen ninty six on the twenty seven of november.

"Alexandra?" Alpha Harris's voice cut my thoughts short.

"Yes?" My gaze found his in a split second.

"I feel like you have so many questions" he said even though he looked like he was going to say something else.

"How ? How did you take her? It's not possible" He couldn't disagree, it was not possible the beast is part of your soul and nobody has a right to touch another's soul. They can't remove her from me with surgery, she's part of me they shouldn't have been able to separate us. If she dies I die. If I die she dies.

"It's possible if you have a witch and willingly given blood that's connected to the beast" he explained with a sad smile.

I knew that he was walking o eggshells around me but I didn't stop him,usually I would be mad if somebody thought I was fragile. But at the moment I was emotionally unstable.

"Witches are greedy people, they won't help you unless you give them something in return" I frowned at him, remebering my encouter with a witch a few weeks after I left my pack.

"You're correct, but I wasn't the one to ask her help, she offered it"

"Why would a witch do that?" I cringed at the thought.

"She was crazy I will admit it, but you can say it was fate."

I blinked at him not understanding anything, am I slow or is he not making any sense?

"The witch mistook you for her daughter, she said that she wanted you alive and wouldn't take no for an answer" he started.

"She did try to trick us into taking you with her but we outsmarted her" he grinned proudly while I shivered when her face popped in my head. When I met her years ago, she had blue acrylic skin with yellow slits as eyes

I wondered if she followed me that day.

"Blue skin? Yellow snake eyes?" I asked knowing the answer already.

He raised his eyebrow at me and nodded slowly.

"I know who she is, I asked for her help before but it ended with her demanding that I become her daughter"realization downed on me and I jumped of the bed calculating every step in my plan.

"We have to call her back" I blurted out reaching my arms in the air.

"We're not doing that" He shook his head ending the conversation.

"She has my wolf, if she told you that my wolf is dead she's lying. I'm still alive that means that my beast is still breathing, if she was dead I wouldn't be standing talking to you" I screamed and moved my hands wildly to get my point through.

"Alexandra calm dow-" He stepped towards me in a way that made me feel crazy. He was treating me like a crazy person.

"No listen to me Alpha, she was lying to you she has my wolf" I wanted my wolf back and I was ready to do everything to get her back.

He shook his head at me and took a few steps closer. He doesn't believe me. Nobody ever did.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled it towards me.

"You feel that don't you?" I said refering to the tingles, he nodded and I continued. "You wouldn't have felt that if my wolf was gone, I wouldn't be standing here in front of you and if my wolf was dead your beast would know and he wouldn't be calm in that mind of yours, he would be tearing it to shreds"

All the facts were laid out in front of his eyes and he still refused to believe me.

I let go of him and climbed on the white bed. I was on the verge of tears and he doesn't believe me.

"I think you should get some rest" he mumbled and left me alone with my thoughts.

He thinks I'm crazy.

There's got to be a way to contact her. I knew that she was lying. It was obvious.

I looked around the room feeling something out of place. I saw a small blue rock on side of my bed. She knew I was looking for her. She was watching me.

I crawled over to the rock and held it in my hand hoping that I won't regret it later on.

I rubbed the rock and placed it on the floor. Carefully I stepped away from it and I waited.

A few seconds later her cackeling filled the room, and I swallowed hard looking at the visible energy around her.

Her skin looked bluer then I remebered and she looked at me with yellow eyes.

"My child I waited long for you" She said in what was supposed to be a loving voice.

********
******
****
***
**
*
I can imagine Alex running in the woods away from this mad witch while the women chased after her in what could be a wild goose chase.

Did you know that your neighbours will never complain that your book is too loud?

You should read kids it's good for your soul.

(And peace for my ears)

Back to the crazy ass witch we have, what do you think ?

I hope you like it

Youxi❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 75.5K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
3.6M 99.5K 42
Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers, no were or human contact of any kind...
6.3M 182K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
48.7K 2.8K 52
*Extract from The Alexandra Diaries* ""From the day that I met you, I have been filled with guilt. And it eats me alive like it hasn't been fed in ye...