Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 23

265K 4K 1.2K
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

My mood had lifted once I arrived at work, which caught me by surprise. Last night went better...I learned a new 'talent' and decided to tell Amy. "My little innocent nun squirted!" She said extremely too loudly. I hit her arm and shushed her, "Youre being way too loud. But yes...I did." I added with a giggle. "Ah I remember my first squirt. I thought I was peeing actually." She admitted and I felt a sigh of relief. "I thought thats what I was doing. I was like oh shit Im going to piss on his face!" We burst into laughter and she smiled at me, "Glad to see you and sexy piece of man are at it again. But who drove you to work today?" She asked me. "Andre." I felt my emotions take a negative turn and I blinked nervously. "You still talk to him? What is he a friend or something?" I swallow and inhale, memories of the last few days rushing through my mind. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I mumble. "You guess?" She questions trying to look into my eyes. "Yeah. He's just hard to read." I reply nodding. "Is he nice to you?" She ask, sounding concerned. "He's very truthful." I admit, which was true. "As long as he's not hurting you."

"He's helping me." I insist. She smiles snd my phone begins to vibrate. Its from Eli. "Are you wearing a skirt?" He asks and I smile. "A dress, why?" I text back. Almost immediately he replied "Take off your panties." My eyes widen and I look up at Amy. "Hey, I have work to do-so you know...leavd." I reply urgently. She frowns at me, "Why? Im bored!" She complains. "Come baxk in twenty." I insist and try to get her up but my phone vibrates again. "I want a picture to prove it." Does this man have any morals? She finally groans and slips through the door. Really? Take a picture. Oh boy....oh boy. I slip my panties down my hips and spread my legs wide. I glance behind me nervously, quickling taking the picture and looking away. I press send then toss my phone aside. I JUST SENT A PICTURE OF MY....oh lord. What if he doesnt like it? Please he ate it this morning. Im being paranoid! I hear my phone vibrate and my eyes widen when I see its from Amy. "Is there something you need to confess to me Rayleen?" She asks.

Fuck my life. I sent it to her! Im gonna die. Im gonna explode. "Sorry, it was for....him." I reply and quickly send the picture to Eli. "Thats why you wanted to kick me out huh? To send your little nudes. Dont worry, I'll get you back." Oh my God Amy was terrible. I dont bother replying until Eli's notification pops up. "Good girl. Now im hungry again. Come by for our regular lunch in, I intend to feed you as well. x "

Everything waistdown clenched together and I almost convulsed. As I reached for my panties I got another text, "Panties off for the whole day." How the hell was he reading my mind?

Creepy ass.

Noon came and I quickly made my way to my boss's room. Knocking twice before being deemed entrance and then slipping in. "Afternoon Boss." I said with enthusiasm and strided over to his desk. He smiles st me and hops up to grab my waist.

"Beautiful." He whispers and kisses me softly. I feel a gap cave in, in my chest...but yet I felt it close up. "Whats for lunch?" I ask him.

"Ordering Chinese and we can discuss the creation of the world." He says dramatically and leads me to sit on his lap. "What do you like?" He asks. "Shrimp fried rice." I reply. "Done." And he grabs his phone and texts something. "So the creation of the world?" He adds.

"So what do you think came first, the chicken or the egg?" I ask and he laughs. "Egg." He replies easily. "Why?" I ask with a curious smile. "Cross breeds duh." He said mattrr of factly. "That doesnt make any sense." I tease. "

"Oh shut up." He mumbles and within time theres another knock on the door. Chinese food on speed dial? The hell. I wanted his life. Two men dropped off our bag and exited quickly. "Personal bulters that transport. Your life is amazing." I say as he hands me my food. "It's the perks of being rich. Trust me its the only perk." He adds and hands me chopsticks. I swallow and look down ,

"Is it terrible that I dont know how to use those." I quietly admit. And his eyes widen and he snorts. "It doesnt take finesse. You just know how to work your fingers." he mumbles suggestively and I blush. He positions the chopstick in my hand and says,

"Now push them down gently and grab your food. Its easy." I tried picking up the shrimp but it just flew off the sticks. He held back laughter and I gave up and stabbed the chopstick through the shrimp. "Fuck it." I muttuered. "Good luck eating the rice like that." He pointed out and starte laughing. "You little cunt." I whisper. "Did you just call me a cunt?" I freeze and look up at him. "Maybe." I muttered back feeling suddenly nervous.

"Youre a dick then." He said back with a smile and I giggled. "Yeah? Well you're a bigger one." I replied immaturally and he laughed. "I have a big one." He corrects and I smirk. "I know. I've seen it." I whispered. "And tasted it." He adds thoughtfully and begins to eat his food. After a few moments of silence , I get the courage to ask the ultimate question.

"Will you tell me now?" I ask nervously. He pauses and swallows his food and nods. "I was 6." He stopped to take another bite of his food and look at me. "My dad had some of his Dominant friends who he would council because they had issues eith their sadistic ways." He stops and my mind is playing the soft image of him as a child.

"I was a curious kid. I snuck into a bunch of places. One time I found my dads playroom. That was fun. I remember the first thing I touched was a nipple clamp. I remember it got stuck on my finger." He pauses and chuckles and I do too..the image of him nervously trying to take off the clamp. "I visited from time to time. Just curious and always went when I knew my dad wasnt home.

Then one day, his main , I guess you could say patients were there. 6 of them. They caught me by surprise and asked if I wanted to play. Of course at 6 years old, the only time I hesrd thst was actually playing with blocks or cars or something. I didnt know any BDSM terms. So I said yes." He stops and inhales uneasily. My heart clenched and I swallowed deeply. "Being the son of a well respected Dominant, they figured I understood." He looked down and rubbed his face. "A normal guy first discovers what a blowjob is from either porn or a friend. But not me. I found out at 6 years old..when I was forced to give one." The world stops. The earth is no longer spinning on its axis. Oxygen is deprived from the room and visions are embedded in my head.

"They touched me and touched me and touched me." He stopped and put his head down. Tears slipped from my eyes and I leaned forward to hold him. "They did that for about a year. Came back my 8th grade yearuntil my dad found out and almost killed them." I could tell he was done with details and I didnt blame him. "I even thought I was gay. I was only 9 when I thought that."

"Do you still think that?" I ask cautiously. "No. Now I know for sure. Im a pussy addict, but only to yours." He looks up at me, his soft caramel brown eyes glossy. I smile and stroke his face.

"Thats why I guess I indukhed in BDSM. To control everything around me, since I never had control with anything else in my life. I only told this to my mom...and now you." He gives me a soft smile , "Thank you for sharing that with me." I whisper and he nods. "Thank you for listening."

"Do you ever feel...." I stopped myself and sighed. "What dirty? Filthy? I used to but you know what got ride of the feeling?" I was desperate. Anything. Anything at all to get rid of this hole.. this darkness in My childhood...my life. "The only possible way. To give your mind, body, and soul freedom from those dark memories and chains is forgiveness." I frown.

LForgiveness? But they touched me? A child. They took my innocence away!" I protested and he shakes his head, "No they didnt. You still are pure. Forgiveness for you not for them.They're sleeping like a baby at night while youre walking around this Earth miserable. I forgave all 6 men for what they did to me. I feel bad that they were so broken that they had to come invade me. Who I was. They made me a better man. Made me learn to not take bullshit from anyone else.

Ultimately karma is a bitch, no matter who you are and what you've done. Karma will get you one way or another." I inhale deeply, truly trying to aborb what he just told me. "Forgiveness huh?" I question and he nods. "Everyone. Even youre father." I gulp and rub my forehead. This was a lot to take in. "Its still hard to talk about. But I think you deserved to know." He repeats and I kiss his forehead. "Im honored that you would. Thank you for letting me in." I reply, honestly. He trusted me that much? And he leans in to kiss my lips.

"Now the only thing left to do, is heal your scars." He replied.

If only he knew.

Andre picked me up from work and the car ride was filled with an awkward silence. Interested on what was on his mind, I let him inside and led him to my living room. "How was your day?" He asks, he looks off...uneasy. "Good. He told me his life story." I say hopefully. But Andre just frowns. "Oh?" He mutters. "Yeah. I think he may care for me...after all." I whisper. His faces turns up and he frowns again, "Not like I could."

"Look we barely know each other. Yeah the other night was great, but youre still a stranger." I admit quietly. "Then you let a stranger into your house and thats dangerous. But not as dangerous as dating him." He replies hastily and I purse my lips. His tone was mockingly, and frankly pissing me the hell off. "Its a risk, Im willing to take." I breath and he eyes me. "He could hurt you-"

"Yes he could. Or maybe he's actual a decent guy, like the one in the movies. Who could end up loving me." I reply a side of my turning benevolent. "Or hating you. You really think he could love you? Like you are now?" I flinch back and rub my arm. Well when he put it that way. "Im just telling the truth. What have you eaten today?" He asks calmly. "Chinese food." His face clenches and his eyes turn dark. "You ate? Really? You already told me you were a fat fuck and eating today made you one!" He screeched and I felt my throat close up, he yanked me to my feet by my hair...which was not arousing at all. He dragged me to the bathroom and shoved me to my feet. "Stop youre hurting me." I screamed as he put my hands behind my back. My heart was pounding in my chest...It felt surreal, like it wasn't even happening. "This is what fat sluts like you deserve." He spat and bent my face over the toilet and shoving his fingers down my throat'

Visions replayed in my head. Each time..I would do this...each time I cried ...and wailed over this...it was happening. I was screaming incoherently, and my eyes were blinded by my tears, I felt like all my sense had been turned off. Except my mental touch with reality...what was going on. His finger thrusted back and forth until finally vomit poured out of my mouth. "Thats it slut. Get it all out. Every single last meal." He growled angrily in my ear. I began dry heaving and groaning in mental agony. "I usually dont do this to anyone but my submissives. But I'm giving you, your first punishment." He annouces as I glance into the toilet of my food bearings . I feel my pants getting slid down and I lose it. Pushing and kicking him away but his grip is tight. I hear his pants unraveling and he curses. "Little bitch, youre on your fucking period." I have never been more happy to be on my period in my life. Still petrified, I continue to try to pull away from his grip. "I dont do that short of thing. But back here is different." I hear him chuckle darkly as I feel being probed at my forbidden entrance. "No. No please. Please! Dont do this! No!" I beg and feel my body begin to shut down. "Im doing this for your own good." He suggests.

You bastard...I'll fucking kill you. "'I want to be used for your overrall pleasure sir' You dont remember saying that bitch?" He mumbles, trying to still my squirming body as he tries to adjust his member...back there. I was a fucking idiot..I was stupid..."Please!" I began sobbing. I begged and prayed this anal ....taking would stop. God if youre there....please save me. Dont let him do this! I beg. But by no surprise...

God lets it happen anyways.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Are my slaves happy I updated?

Such a contradiction.

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.1K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...
280K 12K 29
Parker is an assistant to the assistant at a fashion company where his boss is a boss in 6-inch heels and any man dreams. He is a normal guy, with a...
345K 19.8K 41
Love is freefalling into some else's keeping. A surrender of your heart, body and soul. Trusting in Love is accepting that we can be loved despite o...