Black Dragon (Rogue X Reader)

By MvJinkz

Y/n replaces Natsu in the last day of the grand magic games. During the battle ageist the dragons she meets f... More

Train Station
Collisium Rivalry's
The Day of The Dragon
The Ball
Sabertooth
Thanksgiving Special
Titans Hand
Good Times
Rainy Days
Trouble Makers
A Day To Relax
Waterpark Madness
Tartaros Rising
Tartaros Falling

Flash Backs

894 19 1
By MvJinkz

Rogue's POV

I was waiting in the hospital wing thinking of a plan. It's been three days since the party. Three days since Y/n passed out from an unidentified magic spell. I couldn't think of a time where they would have an opening to cast the spell. Sting broke through my thoughts by saying,

"Rogue she's going to be fine you don't have to worry." I sighed even though I know he was worried to. Even though I didn't know whether it was for me or Y/n.

"Well, we have to find out who did it because no one besides her was affected so someone must have slipped something in her food or whatever she was drinking." I started rambling other theories. Sting's look of worry grew even more.

"Rogue I know that you're worried but trust me we will solve this, but as your guild master I order you to get some rest." I couldn't argue with his order even if I wanted to. I was too tired to even try.

As I was walking back I noticed that Yukino was with a guy that I didn't recognize from anywhere. They were acting a little suspicious so I decided to listen in on their conversation. Slipping into shadow form as to not be seen.

"How did it work?" I saw a slight gleam of the guys guild mark as he looked around. It was similar to a hand shape and I sure didn't recognize it.

"It went swimmingly, in a couple days if they don't get the antidote she will pass into a coma and die." Yukino laughed maniacally and the laugh was completely different then Yukino's original. I started thinking

'Who are they talking about'  then it hit me like a pound of bricks 'there talking about Y/n'  my eyes widened and I rushed down the hallway.

I entered the room only to see her not there. I looked around frantically.

"I will find a way to save you. I promise" I stood back up and walked off to find Sting to tell him what's going on.

I found him up in his office. When the door swung open Sting jumped and said,

"What are you doing I told you to go and rest." He was about to tell me to leave for the second time but I cut him off.

"Y/n's gone, Yukino's acting suspicions, and there is a guy from a different guild helping her kill someone," I stated bluntly. I looked and saw that Sting's mouth had dropped.

"Well we won't be able to do anything now Yukino has gone home for the night and no one knows where she lives, so this time actually get some rest and we will get answers tomorrow," Sting told me after we made our plan. I nodded and headed over to my room.

I couldn't fall asleep so I looked back on the moments that happened.

*******Flash Back*******

"Our guild aims to stun the heavens, rouse the lands beneath us, and stun the raging seas. That is the Sabertooth way. Hear me, take it off." Sting said in a demanding voice Yukino responded by saying,

"Yes. If that is what you wish sir," then unclipped her cape thing. Sting smirked. Then everyone proceeded to take their clothes off.

"Everybody in the water because we got our self a pool," Sting says like a child. He looked so happy about being the only guild to have a pool, even though Fairy Tail has had one for years.

"Come on Rogue you're not going to stand there all day are you." Y/n said while smiling I walked over to her and she said

"Now tell me what the water feels like," she smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows at her tell she pushed me in. the water felt great but I wasn't going to tell her that. I came back up and saw that she was laughing.

"You fell for it. But how does it feel?" she said while laughing. She leaned over the edge to talk.

"I don't know why don't you feel it yourself," I said and quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her in. She came back to the surface.

"It actually feels really good." She told me. We were talking and Sting started to splash me I angrily told him,

"Stop, you're behaving like a child." Lector came running into the pool area in a panic saying,

"Hey Sting listen, Sting, I mean master." Sting interrupted by saying something along the lines of

"Cut the master crap I don't care about that." I looked around for Fro because he was supposed to be with him. "Where's Frosh?" Y/n asked calmly.

"Yah somethings really wrong, we were out shopping in the market and somehow Fro just completely disappeared on me." I got really mad and said.

"Are you joking? Or are you really so careless that you just let something like this happen!" Lector kept apologizing when Sting said

"It's not his fault your cat can't find its way home." we started to fight when Y/n came up grabbed Sting's hair than mine. She forced us apart than did something that I did not expect. She smashed our heads together and told us,

"Shut up get dressed let's go find Frosh." She let go and left the pool area towards the changing rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

We were in the market where Lector last saw frosh.

"Hey Frosh, where are you!" I yelled followed by other voices saying different things.

"Come back."

"We miss you."

"Come back, little buddy." Y/n said. It was so busy that none of us could pick out a single scent, so we went out looking around the place.

"Hey look. We know them right?" Yukino asked. I saw Y/n facepalm at what Gajeel was doing. We ran over to him. I grabbed his collar and shouted at him,

"HEY IF YOU'VE SEEN FROSH AROUND HERE YOU BETTER START TALKING!" he glared and responded by saying,

"You better get your hands off me. You got some type of death wish." Sting restrained me. While Y/n walked up to her brother.

"Sorry about him he gets like this when Fro goes missing have you by any chance have seen him?" Y/n was much calmer about the whole situation then I was.

"Who's Frosh, that weird little frog thing." He asked Y/n directly.

"He's a cat," I said while getting out of Sting's grip.

"He's an exceed. I thought I saw him heading that way" Lily told us while pointing in the direction that he went.

"Thank you. I'll visit you guys sometime soon" Y/n said as we were running away. Gajeel said something back to her but I didn't hear it.

Next, we ran into Wendy

"Hey, Wendy." Y/n shouted getting her attention, but I ran up to her and shouted

"Listen tell us where Frosh is so things don't have to get ugly." she was scared. Sting punched me in the head saying,

"She's just a little girl so go easy on the threats."

"I'm sorry I was irrational." I apologized rubbing the back of my neck as I got up.

"I-its o-ok. I saw him over there." She stuttered pointing in a different direction.

"That's great let's go, pal," Sting said dragging me behind him.

"Um, Sting you could let him walk for himself." Y/n told Sting making him realize that he was, in fact, dragging me away.

"Oh sorry Rogue." he put me down. I nodded at Y/n in gratitude. We started running again.

"Thank you Y/n," I told her while we were running in a different direction. She turned towards me, not looking at the ground that we were running on.

"It was no tro..." She was saying as she tripped. I tried to catch her but ended up falling with her instead. We fell and our lips crashed together. I quickly got up and helped her up. My face turned a shade redder then Rufus' hat.

"I'm sorry." I said while blushing and looking away she was blushing.

"It's ok I just wondering what I tripped on." we looked over only to have our views blocked by Sting. I realized that he had witnessed the entire thing.

"What are you to love birds going to stay here and kiss all day or are we going to find Frosh." Sting said smirking. I really wanted to hit him.

"We're not lovebirds!" we said at the same time.

"Oh say that to the blushes." Sting taunted while Yukino just looked pissed for some reason.

"Let's go where losing Frosh," I said trying to change the subject and grabbed her hand dragging her the way we were originally going. I started to lose hope as the search dragged on. We kept searching.

"I can't imagen my little buddy alone and afraid," I said tearing up. I wasn't keeping it together.

"Get it together man," Sting told me

"Aww, I think it's cute how he cares so much about him." Y/n said to the group.

"You only think that because you love him," Yukino said to her in a snappy voice.

"W-what would make you think that?" She stuttered while she shouted. She also had a look of confusion on Yukino's odd behavior.

"Oh yeah say that to you to sucking face earlier Hu." they continued to bicker tell we eventually ran into Ichia. I grabbed him and yelled at his face. In the middle of my sentence, he blew me a kiss so I through him to the ground.

"Dude don't go slugging people to the ground," Sting said catching up to me. I was still shaken by the weird short man.

"Sorry I wasn't thinking."

"It's all right man," he said

"Do you know where Frosh is?" I said a bit irritated, but none the less calm.

"Yes, I do." He said creepily like he always is. He sounded like he genuinely knew where he was.

"Good where is he."

"He's right here. Man" Ichia said while taking off his swimsuit. I exploded in shadows sending him sky high. I looked over to Y/n. She was covering her eyes saying,

"Why me. What did I do? My eyes."

"Um, we kind in a hurry so yeah we got to go." Sting said and we left.

"Hey, Frosh where are you." I kept yelling wanting him to come back. Yukino said

"He guys look over there he is." and started running to him. I reached my arm out saying

"Wait look" I felt something squishy. I squeezed it wondering what it was. I ended up being hit by Sting's punch and Y/ns elbow. The rest of that day consisted of us chasing Fro around. I even jumped on a moving cart so that it wouldn't hit him. At the end of the day, Y/n and I were walking back to Saber housing.

"You know Rogue, you really love Frosh so that means." Y/n randomly started talking.

"Means what?" I asked her wondering what she was going to say.

"It means that you won't turn evil because you love and care for something." She smiled at me. We arrived at our rooms, said our good nights and fell asleep.

*********Flash Back End*********

I realized tears were streaming down my face. Going through other memories with her in them made it worse 'Tomorrow we are going to ask Yukino what the antidote is and where the hell they took her.'

I was determined to find where she was and put a stop to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 16 4
When Sting tells Natsu that one of his friends from school is going to be joining their weekly Dungeons & Dragons game, Natsu isn't impressed - their...
4.4K 77 77
The sequel to Part 1: Shadows of Magic: Fairy Tail has won the Grand Magic Games and has now taken back its title as the Number 1 guild in Fiore once...
781K 26.8K 92
(Y/N) (L/N) was only a young girl when she 1st met Natsu Dragneel, a young Fire Dragon Slayer. One day Natsu decided to leave (Y/N) in fear of leadin...
288 11 10
Levy and Gajeel acquire 50 free passes to a waterpark hotel and hand them out to the guild. With a few days of relaxation and fun, nothing could go w...