Slut.

By twisted_transistor

Gerard Way is a virgin. A pathetic, gay, red-haired little virgin. But he was okay with that. People in schoo... More

Bert the asshomo
I like dicks not chicks.
Ms. Way would probably shoot you with a tranquelizer...
Fucked.
Gerard comes out of the closet. Again.
Slut.
Gerard is an idiot.
No One Around to Stop Gerard Way from Going Overboard.
Frank Likes Man Skirts
Pete is an idiot.
Phone calls suck.
Waffle House and Isabel
Frank, the idiot he is...
Gerard's Boxers
What is love?(baby, don't hurt me...)
Tickle Fights R Cool
Fuck.
Early Sunrises Over Belleville
Guilt Tripping
The Sharpest Lives
The World is Ugly, but You're Beautiful to Me
I Love You More
To The End.

Shit goes down

32.9K 1.7K 5.5K
By twisted_transistor

"Gee. Wake up, " Gerard heard a familiar voice beside him and opened a single eye to see the face of his best friend.

"No thanks, I'm good," Gerard mumbled before pulling the comforter over his head and trying to fall back asleep. That attempt was short lived as within minutes, Frank stood and ripped the blanket from Gerard's grasp. "Dammit Frank!" Gerard yelled, desperately clawing around him for another source of warmth, but finding none.

"C'mon. It's Saturday. It's also 1pm. Get your lazy ass out of bed." Frank replied, shaking the emo lump on the bed.

"No... Do make me participate in life today..." The red head groaned.

"I'll buy you Starbucks..." Frank bribed, laughing as his friend sat up suddenly with a look of sheer joy on his face and lunged at Frank, pulling him into a right hug.

"Oh my god. I swear I will love you forever."

"I know you will Gee, I know you will," Frank said softly, wishing for nothing more than Gee to remain true to what he'd said.

---

Gerard and Frank giggled the entire ride to Starbucks and didn't stop once they were inside. Frank glanced sideways at the boy beside him, a million thoughts racing through his head. The most prominent, however, was how this boy made him happier than he had ever been.

Gerard smiled down at Frank, realizing something of much the same nature- this short, sarcastic, asshole of a teenager, was his best friend, and made his life much more interesting, much more fun, and made him so much happier.

"So..." Frank broke the pleasant silence between the two, "what are you gonna get?"

"Probably the peppermint mocha latte. It's a personal favorite," he chuckled, "and you?"

"Oh I'm not getting anything. I just knew getting you coffee would make your day. I love it when you're happy," Frank stated with a smile before gesturing for Gerard to go towards the counter.

"You're such a cheesy shit, Iero." Gerard smirked as he waited for his drink, Frank merely nodding in agreement with a grin.

Gerard got his coffee and the pair sat in the small area outside, watching the cars go by with the occasional comment between them.

"Hey, I just thought of an amazing pick up line!" Frank exclaimed

"Well, let's hear it." Gerard replied, taking in a large gulp of coffee.

"Let's say your right leg is Halloween and your left leg is Christmas. I'd really love to visit you between the holidays..." Frank smirked, causing Gerard to burst out laughing and, in turn, snort his coffee out his nose. "Ew gross!" Frank shrieked, jumping back and giggling at the sight of his friend.

"I. Feel. Disgusting. Can you please get me some napkins or something?"

"Yep, one sec," and with that frank disappeared inside, leaving Gerard briefly alone with his dripping nose. "Here..." Frank sighed.

"Thanks..." Gerard held it to his nose for a moment before sitting up and beginning to clean the rest of the mess. He glanced at Frank, noticing the off expression upon his face. "You alright?"

"My mom sent me a weird text. She said I need to get home right away, it's important." Frank mumbled, thoughts of what could be going on racing through his mind.

"Alright, we'll let me finish cleaning the shit and we'll go see what's up." Gerard touched Frank's arm in a failing attempt at comforting him.

"Yeah... Ok..."

---

"Mom? I'm home..." Frank called out as he stepped into the house, throwing a quick nervous glance to Gerard who remained in the car. He closed the goddamn door before cautiously stepping further inside, hearing muffled voices coming from the direction of his room. "Mom..?" He called once again as he pulled open his door revealing both of his parents.

"Frankie, um," his mother started, clearly worried, and it appeared as though she had been crying. "W-we need to talk to you. Frank?" She glanced up at Frank senior, whose gaze was cold and locked on to his son.

"I have a few questions, boy. Sit down," he gestured towards Frank's bed. Frank did as he was told and met his fathers gaze once again. He didn't know what he could have possibly done. He kept his grades up, did his chores, went to church with them on Sunday... He wracked his brain over what this could possibly be about, until the realization struck him as he glanced at the desk currently behind his father. The same desk where Gerard had found that magazine a few months ago. The desk Frank had promised his mother he would clean off. The desk he didn't clean off, and, in turn, forgot about what resided on it. Not one, not two, but three gay porn magazines.

Fuck.

His parents didn't know he was gay. They couldn't know he was gay. They were devout Catholics, and his father would legitimately murder him. A million thoughts raced through his head at once- how could he have been so careless? His parents hardly went in his room... Fuck. Frank prayed to God this wasn't pertaining to those magazines- he was an atheist, who was praying to God. He was petrified.

"First things first. How was your day?" Frank relaxed a little, maybe this had nothing to do with his secret sexuality, he opened his mouth to respond, but was cut off, "close your goddamn mouth! A man's mouth that sucks dick is not allowed to be open around me!"

Fuck.

---

Gerard sat in his car for what seemed like an eternity, when in reality he was an impatient little shit who got bored in five minutes. He rolled down his window to get some fresh air when he heard loud shouts coming from inside the house.

After much indecisiveness, he pushed open his car door and walked toward the house, seeing if he could pick up on what was being said. He was unable to, and his concern was growing, so he opened the front door and stepped inside, making his way to Frank's room, where he assumed the voices were coming from.

He stopped at the end of the hall, being able to see into Frank's room slightly. He could see Frank angrily screaming at a man Gerard assumed to be his father while he packed clothes into a bag. What? He listened to the yelling between them, eventually giving up as he decided they were, in fact, arguing in a different language.

He watched for a few more moments, eventually seeing Frank's mother backed against a wall, crying and muttering silently to herself. Fuck. What was the matter?

Suddenly, Frank appeared, his face lifting ever so slightly as he saw Gerard. He had a bag slung over his shoulder and motioned for Gerard to go back to the car. Gerard turned and started walking away, but was stopped in his tracks as a booming voice yelled, in English, behind him.

"Oh look! You brought one of your little faggot friends along! Do you suck his dick? Tell me, boy, how do you decide who's dick goes in whose ass?!" He yelled. Gerard cringed, deciding it best not to turn, but the words stinging as they hit him.

"Don't you fucking talk about him, you bastard!" Frank snapped before turning and heading down the hall and to Gerard, grabbing his hand and pulling both of them outside.

"Frank, what the fuck? What's going on?" The redhead questioned.

"Just fucking drive. I'll explain in the car... Just, get us out of here." Frank mumbled as the pair slid into Gerard's car.

Frank's father stepped outside and started making his way towards the car. Frank gave it little to no thought, simply wanting to spite his father, cut all ties. His father thought 'faggots' were disgusting? Fine. And with that, frank ignored the question Gerard was in the middle of asking, and instead grabbed his face on both sides and smashed their lips together in a long, hot kiss that neither of them wanted to be freed from.

***

First things first- I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated in literally forever. But, here's this, so yay. Hopefully you guys down hate me.

Also, a bit of frerardiness for ya. Hope you enjoyed :D

Please vote and comment of you enjoyed this :)

Love you...

Merci pour le Venin...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 412 20
Gerard and Frank have the perfect love/hate relationship. They both hate each other, but love each other's bodies. Gerard being out as gay and Frank...
17.5K 617 11
Gerard was never like the other boys, he never experienced the same undying attraction to women that all his friends seem to have. After a drunken k...
22.3K 547 40
Gerard Way is a stuttering, new kid in a new big school who suffers from a number of difficulties, not to mention his tendancy to wear girls clothing...
154K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...