The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to...

بواسطة silversecret18

"You're going to need courage in order to give up everything. That's love." Yuri uses a pure outlook, that wo... المزيد

Preview Into The Story
Chapter 2: A Bitter Day
Chapter 3: Day by Day
Chapter 4: Ticket
Chapter 5: Addiction
Chapter 6: White: The Melody of The Curse
Chapter 7: Faith
Chapter 8: Pray (The Story I Didn't Know)
Chapter 9: It's War
Chapter 10: Evening Sky

Chapter 1: Beautiful Stranger

709 27 3
بواسطة silversecret18

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXI:

Beautiful Stranger

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

Thank you guys for those who reviewed and alerted my other story: A Kiss To My Prince!

Wow, it feels just like yesterday when I randomly decided to upload Kuroshitsuji story..I never thought it would become this popular hehe! I thank you for showing love and enthusiasm to my other prequel story 'A Kiss To My Prince' and hope you would show the same to this one too! Here we go!

This chapter contains: Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1
__________________

"His soul was stolen?" I repeated, making sure I haven't heard the wrong thing. Once, Ciel had gone limp and lifeless, Sebastian had quickly began to move wordlessly. He also made me dress in a hurry and for some sadistic sentimental reason, I chose the white dress Ciel loved to see me in — his mother's.

"It was Claude who stole his soul right?" I asked suspiciously and the speed he turned silently confirmed it.

Sebastian stared in surprise to the information I knew and had not revealed till now.

"Well..I did not know you were privy to that kind of information. But yes, it seems the fellow demon stole my master's soul..." His eyes narrowed dangerously, his fangs (and in doing so, reminded of the bathroom incident not so long ago) slightly protruding threateningly out of his lip like a predator angered his prey was snatched right under its nose.

Was this some kind of mixture of anime and manga? I thought, comprehending how some arcs in the anime seemed virtually non-existent while some were present.

After we were ready, Sebastian placed Ciel in a small trunk as he walked near me, "Yuri...please bare with me for a moment."

Before I could say anything, my eyes drape heavily and my legs gave out. The last thing I saw was Sebastian's smiling face before I felt being lifted and put into some container of some sort. The light thinned as the cover slowly descended before abyss took over.

Click.

_________________
Darkness

A painting. The background was an enchanting night time setting, eerie clouds drifts past while a star swings just out of reach as dreamy, dark crescent moon shone and laid comfortably in the beds of fluffy cotton candies. The Heaven stared down on Earth in sadistically serene fashion, where many shirtless crowds was surrounded by many high rocks that soared up in the sky.

Their expression full of disciplined respect and worship for the saviour they look up to. On top of the stalagmite, above the outreach of pleading arms was a pied piper, his arms wide open as if welcoming the children to his embrace ― to their salvation. Surrounding the pierrot was three baby angels, their angelic light beaming the shadows away.

Darkness...

Darkness...

Staring at the painting, was a boy of teenage years. A luxurious gold silk covered his waist but you can see clearly there was many bruises adorning his pale skins atrociously. His arms, his waist, his neck, his back. The wounds was everywhere such you would not find any smooth, uninjured skin even if you look for it on the poor boy.

Darkness is coiling around me.

The blond haired child gripped onto the sheet tighter, he lowered his head further down as his bang covered his eyes, not giving a chance for anyone to see what kind of emotion it reflected.

Up in the ceiling was a web. In the tangled web was a banded argiope, it had successfully captured its prey into its grips. The blue butterfly fluttered its wings desperately, trying to escape even while the spider pierced its fangs onto its neck and started to suck its blood.

Slowly, the butterfly went limp, occasionally twitching as if it still wanted to live even the poor insect knew it was hopeless. Then it stopped completely.

I, who has been engulfed in darkness, He got up from the bed, revealing more hidden bruises. Beside in the darkness where a moonlight was unable to light onto was an equally naked elderly man with shaggy pale-blond, neck-length hair, his stomach was noticeably bellowed to show he had every rich, oily food served to him.

..have the body marked by the sword... Alois walked over to the window, My blood is sucked until there is none left.

"And yet" Said a deeper, mature voice.

"And yet" The child echoed, walking across the luxurious red carpet, "I desire..."

The spider danced in an excitement, its eyes reflecting the walking child.

"In that case" The room was now completely covered in white, silver webs.

"I will cry out" Alois muttered.

The spider raised its head, "Cry out through the darkness" It commanded.

His oceanic blue eyes widened, "I desire you! I yearn for you!" He exclaimed, a spider now sat on the boy's tongue, vaporising into the air in dark miasma as his contract now on his tongue.
__________________

In a misty covered high end town, upon vast acres of lands stood a gargantuan, immense manor. In the back was an extravagantly designed fountain, an obvious touch of world renowned garden designer.

Down the grand staircases led to large acres of garden filled with green forests and clear pond with a swan gazebo. The manor itself showed the proof as the member of an influential Noble family.

"Master" Gloved hands poured the steamy liquid onto the blue delicate China cup, "I have prepared Ridgway's 'Her Majesty's Blend for this morning's tea."

Alois stretched his stiff arms before looking sleepily at his butler while he popped the neatly folded white shirt onto the bed. Beside the sitting tea and pot on a wooden table, a small box was open and inside was a familiar blue ring.

The Earl sat up, dangling his leg playfully while the demon butler buttoned his shirt smoothly. As Claude buttons his shirt, Alois unbottons a few buttons in hopes of irritating Claude but to no avail.

The said person narrowed his eyes.

Alois delightfully smiled, "Did it trouble you?"

Claude adjusted his glasses, "No" Before buttoning the undone shirt once again. The Trancy Earl's eyes now landed onto a gold ring in a shape of the eye. Instead of a pupil was a red diamond while outer layer was elaborated with diamond shaped cuffs.

Now he was properly dressed, consisting of green vest with violet ribbon tie, black short and knee high socks. Claude stood up and bowed, "Excuse me." He closed the door leaving Alois alone.

As Claude leaves him after dressing, His once serious expression began to relax before Alois goes into a laughing fit, pushing himself back onto the bed as he rolled around the comfortable furniture.
___________________

Hannah. Aren't eggs over easy rather cruel?" At the breakfast table, Alois poked his yolk with a utensil in crude manner, "Tearing the shell away, it's lewd body is shown to all." He lazily leaned on his arm, attempting to give Hannah― the maid ― a hard time by complaining about his breakfast. Behind him was three triplet servants all who was silent.

"It may one day be an eyeball, guts or a wing." He continued, the maid's expression was that of obedient and submissive; her head down and eyes on the ground, not daring to look up at her master.

Then he violently sliced through the yellow yolk, "Yet I destroy all these possibilities" The yellow, sticky liquid gushed out even so, Alois kept on stabbing onto it, twirling the sharp needle. He looked over to the maid, who let out a silent gasp and lowered her head even more.

Alois used the needle and knocks over his glass containing purple coloured drink onto the white table cloths.

"Hannah" She slightly look up at her master's calling and realised the drink had spilled. Using a clean cloth she held before proceeding to wipe away the mess.

Suddenly Alois let out howls of pain, effectively startling and surprising the poor maid that she looked up to him in worried instinct. Although it soon changed into sadistic chuckle.

"Isn't it so cruel?" Alois reacts by reaching for her and squeezing her left eye, "Didn't Claude tell you? Maids aren't allowed to look directly at their master. The whole body of the violet haired maid shook violently, as his nails dig deeper and deeper into her eye but the strong grip holding onto her head stopped her from moving away.

Tears of blood escaped the wounded eye, her lips shivering as it try to contain the painful scream, "If I do not punish you, Cluade will. He simply shrugged before taking out his bloody finger.

Drip

Drip

Several drops of crimson liquid dripped onto the luxurious carpet and Hannah quickly brought her hands in a miserable attempt to cup the blood from staining other than herself; the three servants behind murmured fearfully.

Not long after Claude bursts into the room to Alois's delight as the demon nonchalantly orders the triplets to clean up the "mess" as he pulls out a white cloth and wipes off the blood from the Alois's fingers. The three triplets soon walked out with Hannah in their arms.

"Arnold Trancy will be visiting you for dinner." Claude informed to Alois who had his head resting against large, polished table.

"He's after money isn't he?"

"Tonight he is bringing the Father" Claude added, "He seemed to have questions about the time you spent as changeling" Alois suddenly gasped, straightening himself from the table.

"What do we do, Claude? I've redecorated everything completely to that old fool's tastes. These tasteless curtains, this oddly-patterned carpet, the furniture!" Alois exclaimed, worried if they might find things suspicious and out of place.

"There's no problem" Spectacle wearing demon assured, "I'll take care of everything." His glasses flashing with confidence.

Alois blinked worriedly but he felt more guarded now with Claude, "Really?" The demon butler knelt down, his hand onto his heart, "Yes, Your Highness"
___________________

Meanwhile, Alois's uncle, the Father and an unexpected guest in the coach heading towards the mansion. The unexpected guest as you have guessed it was the Viscount of Druitt.

"Anyway, you said you had suspicions about the new head of House Trancey, correct?" The Father repeated and the man nodded.

"My nephew, Alois Trancy, was kidnapped soon after his birth" Arnold Trancy explained, "My sister-in-law took her own life in despair. And my brother set out to find his son. He searched all quarter, to no avail. And then Alois returned accompanied by a pitch black butler, but then, soon after, my brother died of a plague" The carriage stopped, "And thus, Alois became the head of House Trancy."

A man opened the door as the Viscount stepped down the coach, "I see. And there's no proof that he's truly the son of Earl Trancy?" The Viscount asked.

"Correct" Arnold answered, telling the Father he has a keen eye for truth and the Viscount was one of the close acquittance of late Head Earl.

As they arrive at the mansion, Alois bursts out and greets them.

"Uncle Arnold!" Alois grinned, running toward the sweating man.

Viscount, being him exclaimed dramatically how God had made a terrible mistake

Over dinner, Alois innocently explains how his life as a slave in the unknown village and the boy he befriended but passed away. He gathers sympathy from all except his uncle, whom he cautions to stay away as he has bad breath.

As the Father and Druitt leave, Alois calls out to his uncle from the balcony, "Hey, Uncle, you are only after my money, aren't you?" Behind Alois who was holding a suitcase while Claude in his silver plate was vast amount of documents.

Then Alois opened the suitcase containing vast amount of banknotes, "Here you can have all these paper! I wouldn't even feed a goat with these!" Without waiting for an answer, he disseminates banknotes and land agreements, dropping them to the ground, "You can even have the horses!" And Arnold desperately tries to pick them all up despite being mocked and laughed at.

Alois then remarks the storm is coming and an unexpected visitor arrives at the door.
__________________

Claude opened the door as stranger man arrives at the mansion while thunder roars violently and rain spatter the ceramic grounds harshly, "The storms has come" He wore black trench coat and a hat hiding his identity and in his hand held two trunks. One small while others seems relatively large.

Behind Claude, Alois interjected, "Wow cool! What a scrappy looking man! Like a robber! But" Alois brought his foot higher to sniff the man, "You smell nice~What's your name?" The man stood unmoving and unsaid.

He glanced to Claude, "We'll let him stay. OK, Claude?" The said butler stayed stoic as ever.

After being invited in, a deliciously prepared meal in front of the man. Alois excitedly told, "C'mon, Claude's cooking is delicious."

The man nodded, "It is fabulous. But..there is a speck of sauce on the side of the dish

Alois offers him food but he refuses, saying how it was not carefully prepared." Indeed there was a small speck of sauce on the side, "It should be wiped away. I cannot feel as if proper care was taken"

Claude, looking very offended, apologizes and removes the meal while taking a shot at Stranger man. Stranger man was now lead to his room, with Hannah changing the bath water. He notices her now-bandaged eye and attempts to make conversation when Alois walked in, accusing Hannah of trying to seduce his guest. He roughly pushes her down and kicks her on the ground, demanding she leave.

"Are you alright?" The stranger kindly asked, but Alois shrugs in disgust and begins to wallow in self-pity.

Alois then noticed the two trunks he kept close, walking nearer to the biggest trunk, "Hey, what is in your trunk? Are you travelling to somewhere? This mansion is so boring.."

A familiar smirk appeared on the stranger's face, "I'd heart there was something very interesting in the cellar" He started, provided Alois shows him something equally interesting, to which the boy quickly agrees. Soon, Alois lead his guest into the cellar, picking up the said object as he brushed away the gathering dusts.

"Isn't it just a tea box?" Alois asked, reading the content 'New Moon Drop'.

"It is 'New Moon Drop'" The man explained to the puzzling Earl, "It is said that leaves picked during the full moon let off a sweet scent. This is reverse. Those picked during the new moon waft an odour of unfathomable darkness. It is also known as the 'Soul's Temperature'. After, the guest reached out his gloved hand to take the said box from the Earl when Alois quickly brought the object closer.

"Not yet"

"Not yet?" The man echoed.

He brought the box to his lip smiling, "Don't worry, I will show you. But first. First give me that trunk." He pointed to the bigger one.

Claude appears behind them before flinging his knives towards stranger man as one managed to stab the hat and took it away showing his face revealing-

"Sebastian Michaelis!" The spider demon took out another sets of golden knives and held it in between his hands. Sebastian instead grabs the box and makes a run for it. Alois screams for Claude to not kill him. Claude attacks him but instead of blocking the knives with the trunks, Sebastian uses himself as the trunks' shield.

"You care more for those trunks than your life?"

Sebastian wordlessly runs but the two trunks opens and he falls to the ground, attempting to secure it close but it opens fully. Inside is–

"Ciel Phantomhive! I finally got you!" Alois rush towards the fallen trunks to see the boy more clearly until he also noticed the second occupant in another trunk.

"Hm?" He noticed the blond hair and white dress, in a similar foetus position as Ciel, "Who is she?" He stretched his arms to feel the silky looking hair until a knife rushed past, flinching him away from touching the said woman.

"I won't let you have them" Sebastian narrowed his eyes before pulling the two knives that had pierce his body back to the Earl until a gloved hand caught the weapon.

"If dirty trash like you touch them," He smirked as he closed the trunks once again, "young master and Yuri will be sullied."

"What?" Alois gasped at the rude words.

"..How familiar you are being with the woman. Don't tell me she is who I think she is?" Claude criticised and Sebastian only smirked, confirming his suspicion.

"What?" A shocked Alois watches as Sebastian escapes on the trolley, leaving Claude very unhappy.

"No true butler would touch tableware with his feet." Claude pointed out before running to follow the fellow demon.

"What are you talking about? I'm to the edd..." He smirked and put his index on his lips, "Ah! No, it is too early for that."

The chase continues down the stairs as the two demons continue to insult each other on their abilities as both demon and butler before it ends with Sebastian dangling upon the chandelier and Claude below the light.

"So this is your technique? Day to night, deep blue to gold?" Sebastian taunts his technique, reciting it with a disappointed grin on his face, "Then I'll change that gold to black!" Before dropping the giant chandelier on Claude.

The glass clattered as the whole manor became deprived of light.

In the darkness, Alois stumbles and screamed in fear, "It's dark! I'm scared, Cluade!"

"The lights!" Claude demanded and as the words fell from his lips, the candles was lighten up. Bandaged Hannah and the triplet demons walked to the centre where Alois was on his knees and his hands supporting his weight.

Alois panted, sweat dropping down from his forehead as his eyes finally could see clearly. His increased heart rate, sweat, shake and even feeling of nausea soon diminished.

Crash!

Alois jerked his head up as the demon butler smashed the window and escaped through it, two trunks in his hand.

"Chase him! Quickly!" Alois commanded as the four servants immediately starting to chase and soon, Claude soon ran until Alois stopped him by hugging his leg, "Not you! Claude, don't go!"

"But.." The spectacle wearing demon regretfully looked at the direction where Sebastian had escaped too.

"Don't leave me!" The blond haired Earl pleaded, a flashback of his past..he saw his brother Luca in his arms, "Don't leave me alone! Please!"

"Don't leave me, Claude." He pleaded more quietly, he closed his eyes as he leaned his face deeper into the dark material of his trouser for comfort. Tears fell down his cheek, "Please..."

"Milord..I will always be by your side." Claude mentioned detachedly, not at all bother to soothe him because he cared for his master. Not at the bit least. He chosen the words that humans wanted to hear from the one announced they loved because it calmed him faster so the child-like Earl would not be a bother anymore to the demon.

But Alois thinks otherwise, his emotionless face did not match the suppose assurance. Then, his saddened eyes suddenly landed next to a fallen figure by the stairs.

"..That is...—" A surprise was but a moment before a sly smile reached the young Earl's lip sinisterly at the figure laid, wrongfully forgotten. The depression inside him was gone like a fog in a hazy breeze.
____________________

Sebastian scurry past the Trancy forests while inwardly wondering the second trunk containing Yuri seems lighter than he remembered. However — before he could check the content was in its rightful place to straighten out his worry — much to his dismay, others was on his trails. He needed somewhere safe before he could get the two out.
__________________

Ok, so here is the chapter! Hehe! Did you like my sequel starter? Reviews guys!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

83.4K 2.6K 16
This is the part in season 2 of Black Butler when Ciel and Alois fight to the death in a duel. What would happen if Alois wasn't killed, and was able...
123K 2.8K 28
(y/n) was a girl from the 21st century. She has conflicts with her school and the people around her. One night she is given a blue pendant accompanie...
107K 2.9K 18
(IN EDITING) ~A job in the Phantomhive Mansion? Sure. Romance with the Young Master? Definitely.~ Completed. Book Cover created by me but pictures th...
531K 17.8K 29
Living in a manor with eight other sisters, -most whom seem to hate you- a father wanting to force you into marriage, and new members arriving at pec...