The Big Five in High School

By JELSA080

*UNDER EDITING* Elsa Arendelle,her sister,Anna and their mother moved to Norway. Enrolling to a school call... More

Chapter 1:First Day in School
Chapter 2: The Dream
Chapter 3: KIDNAPED??!!
CHAPTER 4: Knowing...
Chapter 5: Planning
Chapter 6: Plan in Action
Chapter 8: First Target
Chapter 9: The Boogeyman
Chapter 10: Real or a Nightmare
Chapter 11:
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Performance
Chapter 13: Performance part 2
Chapter 14: Performance part 3
Chapter 15: Performance part 4
Chapter 16: Performance part 5
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: The Sleepover
Chapter 19: Final Training
Chapter 20: You'll found her when the time has come
Chapter 21: Practice
Chapter 22: New students?
Chapter 23: #stress
Chapter 24: 'Darkness will never Win against light'
Chapter 25: Contest
Chapter 26: The Accident
Chapter 27: Snow Queen's Book
Chapter 28: Jack?!
Chapter 29: Kidnap her??!!!!!
Chapter 30: Who's the Snow Queen?
Chapter 31: Where is Hans?
Chapter 32: Where is Elsa?
Chapter 33: Elsa is Back
Chapter 34: A Great Day
Chapter 35: Helping
Chapter 36: Again?
Chapter 37: Everyhting is Fine
Epilouge
Special Thanks!!!
Sequel!!!
A/N!!!🎉
IMPORTANT WARNING!!!

Chapter 7: CRUSH???!!!

1.1K 19 0
By JELSA080

*Edited*

P.s. The picture above is not mine. I just found it from Google.

Now to the story!

Roland's POV

Despite the fact that we reached home and slept at 11:30 p.m.,I still woke up at 6:30 a.m. . I woke up without my wife beside me. She must have woken up before me.

As I stood up,I heard a knock from the door. I went to open it and saw Emma.

"Hey Emma,goodmorning," I greeted her with a smile. She returned the smile.

"Hey dad. I was wondering,where were you guys yesterday? You said you'd be back but didn't and Jack didn't came home." Oh shoot. How could we forgot our baby girl?

"Oh I'm sorry,Em but haven't your mother already told you?" I asked.

"She's still in the shower." In the shower?

"Where is she going?" I asked while raising one of my eyebrow.

"Dad,I just woke up and heard that there's someone in the bathroom and it was mom. So how on Earth would I know?" She giggled.

"Right,sorry." I chuckled after saying that. Wait,it's just 6:30,right?

"Em,why did you wake up so early?"

"Oh,I don't know. I just woke up. Come on dad,let's eat breakfast," she said while pulling me down the stairs. Breakfast?

When we reached the dining table ,there are three plates on the table. Each with layers of pancake in chocolate ganache. Emma raced to the table while I stared at her chuckling. I walked to the table and saw a letter.

Here's your breakfast. If you woke up thinking I'm missing,I'm just in the bathroom.

~Mom

I chuckled because of my stupid thoughts. First I thought Emma peaked through the bathroom door to see who was in there.

"Dad,what's so funny?" Emma asked while her mouth was full.

"Nothing Em,and don't talk when your mouth is full," I said then she nodded. I sat at the head of the table,where I usually sit. I held the fork in my hand and took a piece of the pancake. I'm impressed,she improved with her chocolate ganache.

"Goodmorning." Jasmine suddenly appeared here in the dining room.

"Goodmorning." I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist, while she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Where's Jack?" She asked.

"Still asleep," I replied then kissed her on the cheek.

"Mom,dad. Can you please do that somewhere else. Someone's trying to eat here," Emma said. Jasmine and I laughed while letting go of each other.

"Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" Jasmine asked once she stopped laughing.

"Of course I'm going to eat your delicious pancake in chocolate ganache." She giggled.

Suddenly,a sound of a portal opening was heard from the lounge. Jasmine and I looked at each other before walking out of the dining room. There on the lounge,stood the Guardians.

"Ahh...Roland,Jasmine! Sorry to disturb," North said being his jolly self. Sandy waved his hands at us,same with Tooth. Bunnymund leaned on the wall,with his arms crossed,then saluted. I saluted back.

"No,it's fine. You're not disturbing anything," Jasmine said then smiled at them.

"Where's Frostbite?" Bunny asked,still leaning on the wall.

"Still asleep-" I was cut off by an alarm clock. Well,he's awake.

"Well,he's awake. I gotta go,mom said she needs help with something." Jasmine said then she walked to the sofa where her magenta bag was on,which I didn't know was there. She grabbed it and went back to me.

"Sure,be careful. And tell her I say hi." I said then kissed her on the cheeks. She nodded and did the same thing to me.

"Be careful Jasmine," Tooth said to her before leaving.

"I will," Jasmine said with a smile then left through the door.

Jack's POV

KKKRRRIIINNNGGG KKKRRRIIINNNGGG

I woke up by hearing the wake up call from my alarm clock. My hand searched for it for I can't open my eyes. It keeps ringing and ringing and finally,my hand met a familiar button and pushed it. I slowly opened my droopy eyes and pushed myself up in a sitting position.

"Can I just don't go to school today?" I mumbled to myself while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"Jack! Come down here!" I heard dad shouted from downstairs.

"I'll just take a shower!" I shouted back. I stood up from my bed and walked lazily to the closet to get my towel. I opened the door to my closet.

Seriously? Where did I put that towel? Uggh!

I saw my towel hanging from one of the hangers. Oh! It was just right over there! Stupid brain. I pulled it out then swung it over my shoulder.

I walked to the bathroom,then like the usual routine; took a shower,brushed my teeth, etc. I went back to my closet and decided what clothes to wear. Hmmmmm...I stared at my closet thinking what to wear. Nah,I'll just wear a simple t-shirt,my blue hoodie and pants.

I slipped on my pants,first to the right leg then left leg. I put on my white t-shirt then my blue hoodie,my favorite blue hoodie. Finishing my outfit with my white sneakers. I combed my hair a little then shagged it up again...as usual.

I grabbed the door knob and was about to open the door,when I felt a presence behind me. Looking at the door,I saw a silhouette of a man. Who could this be? And what on Earth is he doing in my room? My hand slipped off the door knob then I turned around,only to be pinned to a wall with....I looked at my wrists and ankles. They were pinned to the wall with black sand?! I looked up and there he was,the Nightmare King himself.

"Pitch," I whispered in a shocked tone. He smirked evilly while looking at me.

"Let me go!" I tried struggling but they just wouldn't budge.

"Pi-" I was cut off when Pitch covered my mouth with black sand. I tried screaming for dad but only muffled screams came out. I looked desperately at my staff on the other corner of the room. What are you doing over there?!

"Jack?! What's happening up there?!" I heard dad shouted from downstairs. I tried screaming again,hoping he heard my muffled screams. Pitch just laughs evilly in front of me while I sent him a death glare.

"Oh,Jack. Don't even try." The time he said those words,the black sand tightened more and more until I'm not able to even move them. They cut through my skin which made me grunt in pain.

"If you even make one single sound,your ice princess is going to get it." This made me froze in fear. I saw Pitch smirked again. I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your ugly face if I could. Fear turned to anger. Oh Pitch,don't even mess with me like that.

"I'm just gonna go straight to what I came here for..." Pitch said.

"The Nightmare King you once knew will be undefeatable, for the Dark Lord shall rise from the pit of neglect and take what truly belongs to him." What the hell is he talking about? And who is this Dark Lord?

"And you,Jack Frost, and your little friends are the first ones I'm going to get rid off then those f*****g Guardians,who only seem to know how to give sh**ty wonder,hopes and dreams to little children,"Pitch said in pure anger that in any moment he would snap. I'll admit,I was scared. I stared shock at him with his choice of words. This is the first time I heard Pitch Black curse in front of me. This is so not like him.

"Farewell,Jack..." he sprinkled black sand to me then I feel like dozing off. The last thing I knew was me,falling on the floor then black out.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

I woke up on the floor,my head felt like it had been banged into a wall for a hundred times. I sat up then felt like the world is having a massive earthquake. My head keeps spinning and spinning. I held my head then finally,it's gone.

Everything that happened came flashing back to my mind. I gasped and looked at my wrists,then to my ankles. I-I don't understand. There aren't marks from the bands of black sand. Was it all a dream?

"Jack? Are you alright?" Dad came bursting through the door. No words came out of my mouth and just kept staring at my wrists.

"Is everything okay?" He helped me get up on my feet and looked at me worriedly.

"I-I'm fine. I guess I just uh...I just uhmm..fell asleep while getting ready," I said looking at the ground. I'm still trying to process everything.

"Come on downstairs. The Guardians are waiting." The Guardians are here? We left my room with dad's arm around my shoulder. I just keep staring down the floor. We reached the stairs,still,I'm looking at the floor.

When we reached the ground,dad said,"I'm going to leave you here with the Guardians to talk,I'm just going to be with Emma." He left without my response.

"Jack! Come sit here,"North said who was sitting on one of the sofa. I walked to the sofa,still looking down. Why can't I just get it out of my head? Once I sat down,Tooth called me.

"Jack?" I looked at Tooth who have a worried look on her face. I looked at all of them and they all have the same expression as Tooth.

"Is something wrong?" Tooth asked.

"I-I don't know..."

"Mate,we heard you shouted then the rest of it were muffled screams," Bunny said, still have that worried look. So it wasn't a dream. I looked at my wrist again. How come I don't have those marks?

I felt a hand on my left shoulder and looked at that direction. It was Sandy floating beside me. He signed pictures above his head which I still can't understand.

"He said,don't over think it," North translated it for me. I took a deep breath and relaxed my mind.

"So...what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're just here to inform you about what Manny said,"North said. I nodded my head in a 'go-on' manner.

"He said that Pitch have already started his plan. He also said that he's planning on stealing something that only us older Guardians know," North explained with a tint of uncertainty down to the last part.

"What is it?"

"We still don't know," Tooth said.

"Whatever that is,we're not gonna let him take it," Bunny said.

'The Nightmare King you once knew will be undefeatable, for the Dark Lord shall rise from the pit of neglect and take what truly belongs to him.'

Pitch's words repeated in my mind. Maybe the Guardians have something that belongs to the 'Dark Lord'. And again,who is this Dark Lord? The Nightmare King is Pitch,obviously. Now can somebody explain,how does his statement started from him then went to the Dark Lord? That doesn't make any sense.

"Jack!" I was sent out of my thoughts.

"S-Sorry. Lost in thought," I said.

"Jack,are you really okay?" North asked. I nodded. They all look at each other with a concerned look on their faces.

"I'm fine. I promise. One question,though..." North sighed and nodded his head for me to continue.

"Do you know who's the Dark Lord?" I asked looking at North. I regretted asking that. He frozed and I don't know if it was because of fear or shock.

"Where did you know the Dark Lord?" Shoot. Should I tell him the truth? Come on Jack,think.

"Uhh...I had...uh...a dream and...the Dark Lord was mentioned." I hope that excuse work. Why didn't you just said about Pitch? I asked myself. North tilted his head and raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner. Oh frostbite! I forgot that Sandy was just behind me. I bit my lip,hoping he would believe me.

He sighed again then said,"I don't have any idea who that is." Phew,I thought I'll get caught. Well then, can you explain what's the purpose of your face? Is that supposed to be fear,shocked,or did you saw two people doing that nasty thing called-is my brain even processing properly right now?

My thoughts were cut off by North sighing...again,"We'll be going now,Jack. Oh! And tell the new Guardians to come here later. I'll be here."

"Only you? How about them?" I pointed out Bunny,Tooth and Sandy.

"Teeth collecting."

"Painting eggs."

Sandy signed pictures of him, a kid ,bed and three Zs,which I think represents he needs to give dreams to children.

"You need to give dreams to children?" He nodded with a big smile on his face. Hey! Would you look at that! I finally got it for the first time!

"Look who's finally got it," Bunny said then chuckled. We heard a crash of what seems like a snow globe. The four of us looked at that direction and saw that North have already set up a portal.

"Farewell,Jack!" Bid a jolly North then jumped inside the portal. Next was Tooth,then Bunny. Lastly,Sandy. As the portal consumed them all,it dissapeared.

After all of it,I went to the dining room to eat my breakfast.

~~~~~

I had a little talk with dad while eating. He was asking me about earlier. He didn't really believed me when I told him I just fell asleep while getting ready. All I replied to him was that it was true then quickly changed the topic. I asked him where mom is,which I now know. She was going to help grandma with something. While we were talking,Emma went to the lounge which is where I'm heading to now. I saw Emma at the sofa texting.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Just a friend,"She replied,still texting.

"Okay..." Of course. Being the protective brother I am,I went behind her and tried to sneak a peak. I saw the name 'Jake'. I then read the text.

J: Hi Emma

E: Hi

J: Can you go to our house on Saturday?

E: Why?

J: It's my birthday and I want you to come.

E: I'll ask my mom.
E: See you later at school.

J: Okay,see you later.

After that I saw her blushing. A smirk crept up on my face.

"Looks like someone has a crush," I said in a sing-song voice.

"Shut up." She hit me with her elbow,a smile tugging on her face. I just chuckled while plopping on the sofa beside her.

"So,you're going on...Satur-'date'?"

"Jack! It's not a date!"

"I'm just kidding!" I said while raising my hands in surrender. I turned away and whispered to myself,"Not..."

"I heard that!" Before one of us could even say something,dad cut in.

"Come on! Let's get you both to school." He walked to the garage with us following behind. Entering,I saw our black Mercedes car. Dad got in the driver's seat while Emma and I got in the back seat. Dad started the car and before we know it,he drove off.

School's not really far away from here. I can just walk but of course,dad wants to drive us to school everyday. While staring out the window,I remember my encounter with Pitch then North's reaction. I know North,he wouldn't be so shock if he doesn't even know who a stranger is. You would see the confusion in his face then he just brush it off with a joyous laugh. That's the North I know. This time,he reacts differently. Which made me curious to who this Dark Lord really is. Is he a threat to the children? To us? And what is he going to take?

"...for the Dark Lord shall rise from the pit of neglect and take what truly belongs to him..."

Wait a second...

"He said that Pitch have already started his plan. He also said that he's planning on stealing something that only us older Guardians know..."

North's words rang through my head. Isn't it Pitch the one who's going to-wait...what if...Pitch and the Dark Lord are the same person. That make sense. Pitch does said that the Nightmare King will be undefeatable;which means that he'll be more powerful and become the most powerful Dark Lord!

"Bye Jack!" Emma said waving at me then getting out of the car. That's when I realized that we have reached her school. Through the car window,I smiled at her then waved. She smiled back then started running to her friends who were on a field in front of the school building.

Dad started to drove away. Slowly by slowly,the school fade away from my sight.

"Jack." I turned to him.

"Yes?" He looked up at the rear-view mirror.

"You were in deep thoughts lately. Are you alright?" I nodded.

"Yeah,don't worry about me." He chuckled.

"Whatever you say,us parents would be worried for our children. Now don't make me ask you again about what happened earlier," he said driving to the left corner.

"Dad,nothing happened ear-"

"Then explain to me what were those muffled screams,"he said while looking seriously on the rear-view mirror. I sighed and finally gave up.

"Fine. I'll explain everything later with North." He nodded while parking in front of our school. Didn't notice were here.

"Well then have a great day,son." I smiled and nodded. I got off the car then watched as he drove away.

I turned around and made my way through the school gates. Lots of students were already here. Some were playing ball,some were talking on the grass then my eyes landed on Elsa;who was leaning on a tree and writing on her notebook. I walked up to her.

"Hey." I sat beside her.

"Hey," she greeted as she looked at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm making a list of songs that we can sing and choose from." She said. Oh yes,we forgot that because of what happening...I'm glad she remembered.

"Let me see that." She gave it to me.

List of songs

1. This is me
2. Call Me Maybe
3. Payphone
4. What We Came Here For

"I think Call Me Maybe and Payphone would go perfectly." I said. Elsa looked at me,confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm thinking of,maybe we can do a remix." She thinks about it then her face suddenly lights up. Frosbite! She's beautiful. What did I just say?

"Yeah..." she said.

"Hey!" We both looked up and saw Rapunzel,Merida and Hiccup coming to our direction.

"We've been looking for you two," Rapunzel said.

"What are you doing here?" Hiccup asked.

"We are thinking of a song to sing at the contest," Elsa replied with her majestic smile-snap out of it!

"That is next month,right? Why so excited?" Merida asked.

"Well it's better early than late...that's what my mom told me," I said.

"What song will you sing?" Rapunzel asked.

"Payphone and Call Me Maybe," Elsa said.

"I suggest that we should mix them," I replied.

"Which I said yes,"Elsa said.

"I wish that would be your answer when Jack propose,"Rapunzel whispered to Merida which I heard. I shoot them a glare while they giggled. Wow,Mer giggled. Now that was new.

"I guess he heard it,guys,"Hiccup said while chuckling.

"What are you guys talking about?" Elsa asked from beside me. Phew,I thought she heard it.

"Oh we were just-" I stood up and covered Rapunzel's mouth with my hands,then the bell rang.

"See you at lunch." Hiccup said then walked away. I let go of Rapunzel's mouth and whispered,"Don't tell her anything about what you whispered,got it?" She nodded while giggling.

I caught up with Hiccup. Our first class,Science.

Elsa's POV

Me and Rapunzel were sitting on the back row. Our class is Art,which causes Rapunzel to be excited. She loves art. The teacher is not here yet so I decided to ask Rapunzel.

"Rapunzel do you want to join us when we sing...you know, play the instruments." I said.

"Are you kidding me? Of course yes," she said while beaming.

"We can join Hiccup and Merida," she said.

"Of course." Then our teacher came,Ms. Kim.

"Goodmorning class. Today,I'm going to test your painting skills like I said before. You got an hour to finish this project and so,you may begin." We prepaired our things on the table. A canvas,paint brush, and paints. I already knew what I'm going to paint. I don't know how long this would take so I better get started.

I decided to paint the time me and Anna were playing down the basement. That time when she would wake me up when dawn strikes and ask me the question I can't ever resist.

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

I giggled quietly at the thought. I imagined how cute her voice was. I would go freeze the basement and make it a winter wonderland. Of course on this painting I wouldn't paint the basement. I would paint it like were outside,so that Ms. Kim won't question,how is there snow inside the basement? It would freak her out. I also added Olaf on the painting. He is the snowman I made when we were little. I would imagine him with a bubbly personality-or in this case,snowman-ality. When I first intorduce him to Anna,these were the words that got stuck in her head until now...

"Hi,I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs."

I don't know why I made him like that.

Okay...just a little touch up over there and here a~nd,I'm done. I looked up at the clock that hang on the wall. It's already 9:47. How fast the time has flew. Ms. Kim headed my way and saw my work.

"Wow Elsa,that is beautiful," she said.

"Thank you,ma'am," I said.

"Is that your sister?" I nodded.

"I'm glad that you and your sister is getting along pretty well. Some sisters always fight and sometimes they got to the point where they're pulling out each others hair," she said while smiling. I giggled.

"I'm quite sure that you can say that based on experience,right?" She chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah,my daughters never get along, not even once. That's why I tried getting my older one her own apartment."

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Oh...you probably have known her by now. She study here. Her name is Briana Roberts."

Briana Roberts? I have already heard of her. They said you wouldn't want to come across her and her friends. Is she that bad? 'Cause her mom doesn't look like a bad person. I wonder why Rapunzel or Jack haven't told me about her. Wait,Jack? Why would Jack even bother-oh shut it stupid brain.

"I'll leave you for a moment to see how the others are doing." I nodded smiling at her.

"Sure,ma'am. Nice talk." She nodded and smiled. After that,she walked away.

Hmmm...maybe I could ask Rapunzel about her.

I looked at Rapunzel's work. My eyes widened. She painted a magnificent tall tower with a beautiful field sorrounding it. Rock formations sorround it then at the side,there is a shimmering fountain. It's just amazing.

"Wow..." It was the only word I managed to say.

Rapunzel looked at me and smiled. She looked at my painting and squealed quietly, "Wow...! I didn't know that you are that great in painting!"

I giggled and said,"Thank you for the compliment. Your's so amazing...I don't have the words for it." She giggled and said thank you in a very cheerful way.

I clean up my place and so does Punz. For the first time I called her by her nickname. At least in my mind.

After we finished cleaning up our tables,I decided to ask her about the question that I wanted to ask her. But instead of that,it came out different.

"Punz do you have a crush?"

Well,I guess Jack has been bugging my mind these days. Wait,what did I just say?

"Wow,for the first time you called me by my nickname. By the way,why have you asked?" She asked.

"I don't know," I said. The truth is,Jack just popped into my mind. Wait,what? Can I even think properly right now?

She got closer to me and whispered,"Actually I have."

"Who?" I whispered back.

"That guy!" She squealed quietly while pointing at the guy on the first row. His painting is already done and was now doing something under his desk. I think his name was F-

"His name was Flynn Rider,"she sighed dreamily. That's what I was gonna say.

"Do you have a crush?" Rapunzel suddenly asked. She turned my way and smirked evilly.

"W-What? I-I don't have any," Shoot! I stuttered. Elsa! Why can't you even lie properly for once?!

"You're stuttering~...and besides,it's obvious," she said,that evil smirk not leaving her face. I sighed in defeat and finally decided to tell her the truth.

"Fine,fine..." I leaned closer to her while she did the same.

"It's Jack,as in Jackson Overland Frost."

"I KNEW IT!" She stood up from her seat as she shouted. Everybody looked at her,shooting her confused looks.

"Sorry." And everybody went back to their work. Rapunzel sat back down to her seat and started shaking me violently by my shoulders.

"I knew it! I totally ship it!" She squealed getting some 'shh' from the people around us.

I calmed her down by grabbing her by the shoulders and said,"Don't ever tell Jack what I just told you,okay?"

"If only you won't tell anybody that I have a thing for Rider." I nodded.

"I won't."

"It's settled then." She giggled.

Flynn's POV

Okay...she really just shouted in the class room while the teacher is here. But she is so cute...wait what? By the way,I'm done with my painting. Not that really good at painting but whatever.

I just painted a girl with her back turned and looking over her shoulder. I based it on Rapunzel. I painted her with a royal dress. It's a purple dress since Rapunzel loves purple. Her top was a multi-panel corset with lacing. It also have striped puffy sleeve just on her shoulders and a long sleeves that reach her wrist. The bottom part was just a long skirt that reaches the ground. It have embroidery designing it. I also based this painting on the legend "Rapunzel" since I think her name was based of that tale. You know,the story of a girl locked up on top of the tower.

Rapunzel on the painting have a long golden blonde hair that is braided with colorful flowers. On top of her head is a tiara. She seems to glow on the painting like there's a sun illuminating her. It's just like how I see her everyday. A princess. An angel.

Yeah...I told you I'm not good at painting. (Seriously? His painting is so majestic. He just doesn't want to admit it.)

And to tell you the truth. It's not enough for me just painting her. So right now I am doing a sketch of Rapunzel. Yeah,yeah...I know. You can call me crazy, obsessed, or lovestruck. Because all of it is true.

I'm lovestruck by her beauty,
Her flaws,her smile,and how she gets witty.
I'm obsessed with everything about her,
And all I know is that I'm crazy in love with her.
Yes,
I'm crazy in love with her.

😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨

Ooohh noooo...another mysterious person or is it..

Hey guuuys!!! I hope you like this chapter.

Please write in the comment of what you think and please vote,thank you.

Love you 😘
~ Mikee

~~~

I'll just remind you guys that I'm not editing the author's note,okay? In case you're wondering what is the mysterious note I'm talking about. In the original version,I put a mysterious POV but now I decided to delete.

Aaaaanyway...hope you like(or love) the changes I made.

For those of you who have read this story,you probably know who's the Dark Lord,right?

Okay,enough of this author's note. See you soon,guys. Thank you for reading this chapter.

~Mikee😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
13K 410 57
This is a story about a girl that is normal, no powers no super special abilities, joins the big five. They each start to teach her something. They...
212K 8.3K 68
𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝟣 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝒰 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 �...
229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...