Random Robin One-shots and St...

By RingLeader_Robin

Well as it states in the title, these are a collection of stories I have written. Some are one shots, others... More

Winged Bird
Ghost Of Belle Reve
Winged Bird Part 2
Ghost of Belle Reve Part 2
Ghost In the Chandelier
Alternate Universe?!
Undertale!!
Crossfire
WE ARE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!
Alternate Universe!?-Part Two

Avengers?

4.6K 156 55
By RingLeader_Robin

A/N

this is a crossover first chapter that I never continued ( I will try to tell you if it is a one-shot or not in the beginning of every part)

----------

Robin groaned slowly sitting up and rubbing his head, trying to figure out what exactly happened before he woke up. That's right.. T.O Marrow teamed up with Joker... But what was that beam? Robin looked around"..well Rob..I don't think we are in Gotham anymore...is this New York?" Robin sighed and groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose sighing before getting up "..uhg... I landed on my back"

"Need help there Bud?"

Robin looked up to see a blonde man in a gray hoodie hold a hand out to him . "Uh sure.. Thanks.." Robin took his hand and pulled himself up.

"A kid should not be out here"

"What?" Robin blinks a bit "I'm not a–...can't you see who I am?"

"..I know you are a kid in the middle of Central Park at night and a very interesting get up."

" Central Park?" Robin frowned " I need to contact batman and give my location" Robin tried to turn on his communicator but there was nothing but static.

" Who is Batman?" The man asked, a frown appearing on his face

Who is Batman?! Everyone knows Batman! " Have you lived under a rock your whole life? Batman..the Dark Knight, the Caped Crusader..The Hero of Gotham.. And I am his partner Robin the Boy Wonder!"

" I never heard of him or you..sorry kid."

Robin was in just absolute shock. " Well..if this is New York.. I should just..y'know...Head back to Gotham... Uh Goodbye..whatever your name is."

"Steve Rogers" The man said as if it was supposed to mean something . Was he supposed to know him?

"Uh..ok..bye Steve..."

"Hey Steve!" Another voice called out and a metal man figure came from the sky, landing in front of Robin and the man known as Steve. " Hey, what's with the kid in the hero get-up?"

" I found him here, but he is rambling about a place called Gotham.." Steve frowned

"Is there an actual man in there?" Robin asked curiously , wondering if the piece of metal was a droid like Red Tornado.Both figures looked at him as if he just asked a stupid question.

" This is Ironman." Steve motioned to what now Robin knew as 'Ironman'

"That did not answer my question."The mask on the Metal man pulled apart revealing a human face which held a frown. Well that answered one of his questions, but why the frown? "What? Why are you staring at me like I am crazy?"

"Do you know a group known as the Avengers?" Steve asked, seeming to be evaluating the situation.

Robin did not have time for this, he needed to get back to Batman. " No, I don't. But whatever or whoever you are, I don't have time for it. I need to get back to Gotham, Batman is in danger"

" what is this kid talking about? Who is Batman and where is Gotham?"

" I don't think this kid.. Is from here.. But this is core of a Bruce And you thing... " Steve mumbles

Robin's ears perked up at the name Bruce" Did you say Bruce? Wayne?"

" No, Bruce Banner." Steve frowned

Robin's shoulder sulked slightly "...oh.."

"So are we taking this kid with us?" Tony asked slowly, staring at the odd kid " Do you really think he is important to look into? I mean he is just a kid."

Robin's fists clench, he hated being treated like a child. He was a hero and he deserved to be treated as such. " I am not going anywhere with you." Robin's eyes narrowed into the best Bat-glare he could muster. To his satisfaction, the two flinched slightly. " I am not sure who you think you are, but I am not some kid that you take lightly. I do not have time for you." Robin started to walk away, frustration rising as he once again tried his communicator to no avail.

"Tony, grab him, we are bringing him back with us."

Tony grabbed the kid who started to thrash the second he got a hold of the brat. Boy was he slippery, he dropped him a few times. And that utility belt he had on him, how can a belt hold all that stuff, did that boy throw a freaking ninja star at him?!

" Let me go!" Robin squirmed in the man's grip, trying to break free. He was outnumbered and at he knew this was a pointless fight but he continued anyway. Robin was not quite sure why he felt so panicked, he had been to New York before, but something just felt completely off, whatever that beam he was blasted with must have caused this. Come to think of it, these men did not know who he is... They are obviously some kind of Herod.. Though define not from the Justice League... Is it possible this is a different dimension? Robin froze, realization hitting him, that would explain a lot.

" Done squirming yet kid?" The man known as Tony or Ironman asked.

Robin scowled a bit " I'm not a kid. Set me down, I can walk."

"You won't run away?"

" I have nowhere to run to at the moment.. So following you will be the best option for now."

Tony hesitantly put the kid down, ready to grab him again if he tried to make a run for it, but surprisingly he stayed put. " ok then... Steve are we taking him to the tower?"

"We don't really have a choice, If anything we should find the boy's parents if he truly is just a boy."

"My name is Robin, so quit calling me names like 'boy' and 'kid'... And for the last time I am not a kid, I am a hero!" Robin was beyond irritated, but if this supposed 'Tower' is their base, he might be able to hack into the computers and get some information on this dimension..that is the best he could do at the time.

"A hero?" Tony scoffed, the kid was just that, a kid. He admitted that he was quite nimble, but there was no way this kid was a hero. HE is the hero. "JARVIS, look up and see if you can find anything on the name Robin, Bruce Wayne, or Gotham"

"Sir, there is nothing in the databases anywhere of such names, SHIELD databases or any other Database." A voice replied.

Well that confirmed Robin's and Steve's suspicion. "Let's get to the tower."

---------

Robin stared up at the tower for a bit before looking back at the duo that escorted him here. "Is this it?"

Tony frowned 'is this it'? He made it sound like it was not impressive at all, Tony knew this brat was going to be annoying to deal with. "This is Stark Towers. Also Avengers headquarters."

"Is that so... So you have your base on earth.."

Earth? Why wouldn't it be on earth? Tony's jaw clenched a bit, trying not to look as curious as he was about what the boy was talking about. Robin stared at him a brief second replying to his question. Is this kid a mind reader or just very observant.

"Ours is in space." He said plainly. If he was in a different dimension where the Justice League does not exist, there really is no point in worrying about telling, perhaps it might even help him return back to his dimension. "We have many heros...not of Earth." He added, not really wanting to get into all the heroes and their origins..it would take forever.

"So.. Aliens.." Steve asked with a frown, remembering the invasion of New York.

"Aliens, metahumans, normal humans like me, droids, Atlanteans--"

"Did you just say Atlanteans?" Tony gawked

"Yeah..you know...like people from Atlantis? The name pretty much explains itself."

"Atlantis is not real!"

"Perhaps in your dimension." Robin shrugged as they walked into the tower and then the elevator.

"Our dimension..so you are really not...Hey! where did he go?" Tony looked over confused as the boy just disappeared the second both of them took their eyes off of him for less then a second. "JARVIS! Find him!"

Robin slipped out and was on top of the elevator as it continued to go up, he scanned and found a duct. "Perfect." He grinned and jumped into it before the elevator continued to move up. He crawled into the ducts until he found what looked to be a lab. "looks promising..." He removed the grate and silently slipped through just in case someone was there, unfortunately there was. A man in a lab coat who was too focused on his computer screen to even notice his appearance.

"There was an abnormally large amount of EMF waves at central park..perhaps I should send someone to check it out..That is where Steve went for a nighttime run..I wonder if he was involved." The supposed scientist mumbled softly.

Robin grinned, walking over and glancing at the screen. Yep, that was definitely where he landed. "Yeah, that was me."The scientist jumped and his chair spun around to see a smirking Robin waving back at him. "Hey there."

------

"Sir, I found the boy. He is in Mr Banner's lab." JARVIS informed Tony. Tony and Steve both glanced at each other before heading towards Bruce's lab. "That brat disappears and Jarvis could not find him for a good ten minutes..what is this kid?"

"He hacked my motion sensors, sir" JARVIS replied.

Oh great, a hacker, Tony hated those. "Let's just get the brat and--" Tony Opened the door to the lab to see Robin and Bruce chatting like they were buddies.

Bruce turned to see who entered, pausing the conversation."Oh it looks like they found you Robin." He commented as if there was nothing wrong.

"It is about time." Robin grinned, waving at the two. "Sorry to leave 'ya. I just wanted some information." Robin returned back to Bruce, and ignoring the new company. "So this Thor guy..He is a god that can travel to different worlds correct?"

Tony gritted his teeth. "Bruce you told him about Thor? This kid could be a terrorist and you are just handing him over information?"

"I am not a threat, I just want to go home thank you very much." Robin huffed. " As I said, I am a hero and I don't have any intention of harming anyone except for the villains who brought me here in the first place."

Steve sighed and looked at Tony "Perhaps it is best we inform the rest of the team and try to assess the situation. I am sure Fury would like to know of this too."

Tony grumbled a bit but then sighed. "JARVIS, Inform everyone to come to the briefing room-

----(another small time skip)------

It was odd for Tony to call a meeting, so whatever it was, it must have been either really idiotic or really important. Clint and Natasha step in to see Bruce, Steve, and Tony sitting there...along with what looked to be a boy in a mask, chatting happily with the three of them. Clint was unsure what to make of this, but the meeting definately had to do with that kid.

"Who is that." Natasha frowned, spy mode already kicking in. The boy looked up at her and grinned, not at all fazed by her tone of voice.

"Is the one with the bow Thor?" The boy asked and the Team members next to his shook their heads.

"That is Clint, aka  Hawkeye. " Tony laughed, imagining Clint wearing Thor's get-up. "He specializes with the bow, as you can see."

"Oh..so he is like Green Arrow..." Robin mused a bit

Who was 'Green Arrow'? Clint frowned a bit, and this kid does not know what Thor looks like? Has he been living under a rock his whole life?"

Natasha frowned, not liking how her question was ignored. "Steve.."

Steve looked over before gesturing to the boy beside him. "This is Robin"

The boy grinned and nodded "The one and only Boy Wonder, at your service. Steve, who is she?"

"That Is Natasha."

The boy nodded slowly before Thor walked in. "Is that one Thor?"

The team nodded and the boy grinned, placing his hands on the table, doing an elegant back handspring before landing in front of Thor, holding his hand out. "I hear you are the man who can help me with my little problem."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 6.3K 101
These are some one shot stories I wanted to write :) This is also my first story so sorry if it's not that great. I hope you like it. Absolutely no s...
15.5K 254 19
I have several ideas in my brain about different romance scenarios, so why not make a oneshot book with them? Also, most of these are x readers! Art...
390K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
39K 957 21
You've been best friends with Batboys for a very long time. But you don't know all about their crime fighting and vigilantism. After a long night of...