Friends with a monster

By tealbaby16

(Y/N) is Markipliers sister she love him with all ur heart but hate his alter ego when his best friend Jack c... More

It going to be fine
Ask her out
Date for two(or four)
Darkness
Minx??
I love you
Like or love
Stay
Hate
Cherry
Yami??
So cute
Grinny
Skybrine
Wilford and Jimmy
Its To Late
Deal
Your weak
Truth comes out
Sanity to insanity
Not me
Make out
Dream
Dream part 2: as you wish
All bull
Feeling Weak
That Dragon, Cancer reminded me
Princess
Tagged
Final and first chapter
update

Come children

109 7 1
By tealbaby16

Play song when said

Darks POV
"Anti meet my in me living room now"
"Ok" we both appeared into the living room.

"Dark don't you think they'll wake up"
"Nope I cast a sleeping spell"
"Oh"
"Ok so Anti tell me what that girl looked like"
"Uh red hair, black hoodie, red eyes, about her height (pointing at Y/N)
beautiful, perfect lips an-"
"ANTI DID SHE HAVE A WEAPON!!"
"hmm oh yea she had a sword, knifes i don't know about guns i saw she would if she could"

I was gonna say something but I couldn't because a mystical voice.

Anti POV

Dark and I followed the voice it sounded so close but far still. Once we got outside we saw a girl in a black long flowing dress with a hood from the cape (pic above) she was walking to the park. Her voice was lovely the song was my favorite she certainly was taking away the sorrow I had from earlier. Thinking about Cherry a beautiful girl ,who I was probably in love with, was after my best friend.

I heard movement from corner of my eye but brushed it off. We were near a lake. This girl sung beautifully she stopped at the bank of the lake continuing to sing her song. The closer we got the more she looked familiar. Her back faced us, herself looking out at the moons reflection on the lake.
We were a few feet away from her. We stood frozen she slowly turned reveling who she was.

Yes I know my chapters have bin short but wait little ones the story never ends this early.

(Edited December 23, 2016)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 321 33
"Mark, is that you?" Jack asked. Mark turned with a mischievous smile. "Hello, Jackaboy..."
8.6K 214 11
A year after Markiplier and his evil alter ego Darkiplier made amends. They work together and make sure Anti doesn't appear. They switch back and for...
14K 310 56
mark has not been able to love anyone after what his ex did and broke his heart hes also been quite lonely because of it, at least he has his dog to...
33.2K 1.2K 32
It's your 1 year anniversary with Jack. You were so excited for tonight! He was keeping it a secret, where you were going, and no matter how many tim...