Sky is the Limit

Hope_Genevieve által

Sky just wants to live a normal life. But that's a dream that will never be fulfilled due to the fact that h... Több

Sky is the Limit
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
Serious Update
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22* - Final part 1
*Chapter 22* -Final part 2
New story here

*Chapter 4*

15.5K 447 214
Hope_Genevieve által

"Here we are!" Brent announced as we pulled up to his house. It was a decent sized house in a farly nice neighborhood. I got out of the car awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"So do we need to tell your parents..."

"I..uh actually don't live with my parents."

"So you live on your own?"

"No I live with my aunt."

"So we need to tell your aunt Im spending the night?" I asked

"No. She is probably drunk and crashed up in her room and won't be awake until tomorrow in like the afternoon."

"Oh ok."

"Here come in" he walked over to the door and lead me in. I walked into a horrific sight. There were beer bottles scattered all over the floor. It smelled like something dead was rooting in their, and trust me I would know what that smells like. "I know it's not the best..."

"It's fine." I replied.

"Wow your house must be pretty bad then if your fine with this." I just shrugged. "Ok well let me show you to your room." We walked up the stairs to a room furthest down the hallway

"This is mine?" I asked walking in. Compared the rest of the house it was really nice.

"Ya. Ok well do you need anything?" He asked befor leaving the room.

"No this will be fine. Thanks for letting me spend the night here." I smiled shyly at him still uncomfortable about this whole situation.

"Ya of corse. My rooms just right across the hall so if you need me just yell or something. Goodnight." He said walking out of the room. I sat down on the bed and waited. It was about twenty minutes befor I left. Dont get me wrong, it was really sweet for Brent to let me stay an all, but I couldn't. I snuck out through the front door and started my walk home. Brent house wasn't that far away from the woods. As I was walking I started to feel guilty for just leaving Brent without any warning. But I didn't feel comfortable enough staying there.

When I got to my house I snuck around to the back where I saw my window. I decided to get I touch with my inner ninja and climbed up the wall to my window and opened it sliding into my room. It was pitch black. I turned on the light to see no one was in my room. Putting on my pajamas I decided I was to exhausted to go tell anyone I was home so I just went to my bed and was crashed within seconds.

~*~

I woke up early wich was unusual for me, but even more strand considering I didn't go to bed until around two in the morning. Sitting up in bed I instantly felt guilt overwhelm me. Not normal guilt thugh. It was double guilt. The main reason was ditching Brent after he was so kind to me. The second one was leaving my family and not telling them where I was. Knowing my mom she was probably worried sick about me. After thinking this through several times, I decided I better go confront whomever was downstairs and accept my punishment.

I slowly tiptoed down the stairs and took a deep breath. Turning the corner into the kitchen and was instantly tackled to the ground.

"Smile? What are you doing here boy?" I asked looking around. Even though Smile was our dog he lived mostly in the woods. And we didn't have a dog door or anything so I was completely clueless to how he got in the house. Smile pulled me out of my thoughts with a huge slobbery kiss all over my cheek. "Awww I love you too boy." I smiled squishing his face up in my hands and kissing his head.

"Sky! Where have you been?" Sally asked walking out of the living room.

"It's kinda a long story." I shrugged. "How dead am I?"

"Pretty dead." She smiled walking over and sitting on the ground by Smile and I.

"Great just what I need."

"What happened?"

"There's this guy. And I know what your thinking and NO I don't like him. But any way he took me out to eat. And then wanted me to spend the night at his house but I came home instead." I said shrugging. Sally just looked at me wide eyed.

"I don't know what your parents are going to be more mad about! The fact that you left the house without permission or the fact that you were out with a boy!!!"

"Sally please please please don't tell my parents!!! I'm begging you!"

"I don't know Sky. I don't want to risk getting on Jeffs bad side..."

"PLEASE!" I begged using my best puppy dog face.

"I- I guess so." She said quietly.

"Your the best Sally!"

"You owe me big time."

"I'm going to go tell my parents I'm home." I said pushing Smile off my lap. "You wanna come with me!" I said in my best baby voice. He hopped up in the air and twirled around wich I assumed was a yes. I walked away with Smile close behind to the back of my house where no suprise I saw my Dad leaning against a tree fidgeting with his knife. Smile took off in front of me almost making me lose my balance and went right up to my dad. I felt my stomach sink. I felt bad for just leaving them. I hesitantly walked over to him.

"Hey dad..." He turned his head towards me. And out of no where he hugged me. I hugged back of corse but it was defiantly weird.

"Where the hell were you!" He snapped after pulling away.

"Well aren't you bipolar." I snapped back.

"Sky I'm your dad and I have ever right to be worried when you aren't in the house! I have more enemies then you could ever imagine who would love to get you just to get revenge on me." He looked moremserious then i had ever seen him before.

"Ok I'm sorry dad." I smiled up at him. "But I have a request."

"And that would be?"

"I want more freedom. You treat me like a child and I hate it. Give me a curfew or whatever but during the day I should have every right to do what I want."

"I'll talk to your mom about it."

"Thanks dad!" I hugged him again.

"Come on let's go find her." He said. Walking into the house I front of me.

"Come on Smile!!" I smiled looking at the dog. He barked and followed me into the house. I walked in to the house to find Jack and Ben now awake and sitting at a table.

"Wow!! Mrs sleep in was up before me!" Jack said sarcastically.

"What can I say I'm in a good mood!" I squeaked.

"I can tell!" He said laughing. I went up to where my mom and dad were talking. They both turned to look at me.

"Soooooo." I looked at my dad.

"We said its fine. But you have to be home by 12 every night." My mom smiled

"Thank you guys so much." I ran over and hugged her. "Wait.. Your not going to question where u was last night or anything?"

"No we trust you." She hugged tighter.

"Thanks. So I'm... Uh going to go now. Bye love you!" I yelled skipping out of the house.

~*~

I went to Brent's house remembering where it was so I could apoligize. The guilt was eating me alive and the sooner I got rid of it the better I would feel. I approached the front door and knocked. The door swung open and a very pretty lady walked out. This couldn't be Brent's aunt could it?

"Um hi. I'm Sky. Is Brent home?" I asked putting on a fake smile.

"He's up in his room sweet heart! You just go on." She winked letting me in. Strange. I got to his room door and knocked.

"Hey. It's Sky." The door slowly opened and Brent came out.

"Oh hey Sky! I was going to go looking for you. Where did you go?"

"I went home. I live close to here so I just sorta walked." I blushed.

"Oh ok. Well come in." He let me into his room wich was a total dump. There were clothes laying every where. I went and sat on his bed wich was made neatly.

"Brent, can I ask you something kind of personal."

"Anything." He said sitting next to me on the bed.

"Why do you live with your aunt?" I looked at him. I could see so many emotions going threw him.

"My brother, was murdered when I was just really young. Well my parents didn't take it to well and they started abusing me. So I went to live with my Aunt." He looked at the ground. I sat their awkwardly not knowing what to say

"I'm- I'm sorry for asking..."

"No don't be." He smiled at me. "I've been meaning to ask you, theirs this end of the school year party that a couple of my friends are hosting tomorrow, and I don't have a date yet. So I know it's last minute but I was wondering maybe you wanted to go with me?" I paused.

"I don't know..."

"Please! You won't regret it I promise!"

"Ok." I smiled.

"Thanks Sky." He stared into my eyes with his perfect green eyes. Wait perfect what was I talking about? I don't like him!!! I won't like him. I'm just going to a party with him as a favor, kinda. "Sky are you ok?" Brent broke what ever it was I was thinking about.

"Ya Im..." He cut me off with a kiss. I tried pushing him off but he was to strong against me. 'You don't like him, you don't like him, you don't like him!' I repeated in my head as I slowly gave into the kiss.

"The party's at ten. Meet me here?" He said pulling away. I just nodded like a dazed idiot and he laughed.

"I've got to go see you tomorrow." I said racing out of his house and running into the woods. I put my hand against my heart. It was pounding. 'You don't like him!" I screamed mentally. I hate it when I lie to myself.

______________________________

O_O. The only thing I have to say is sorry for posting so late. And sorry if this chapter was boring. But you know I try :/.

I would appreciate it if you could COMMENT & VOTE

I luves my readers!!!

XOXO

~Hope

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

287K 8.4K 17
『 #8 ɪɴ ᴊᴇғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ 』 The blood rushed over my body, heart beating, world spinning. It was a whole new world, I never knew something so bad could...
150K 4.8K 32
They were just a new family moving in , The Woods . She and her mom Barbara and Brother didn't know they were dangerous , well one of them in particu...
499K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
85 0 20
Y/N's new life is living with the creepypasta's or is it all a dream?