my twilight twist

By mudface24

what if Bella was jaspers younger sister that went to find him and bumped into two vampires named Peter and h... More

visiting
forks high
filling the family in
sorry
Bella's song
claiming my mate?
explanation
lies and the truth
going home
surprised

powers and the truth

61 3 0
By mudface24

Bella's prov
I sat down and i started answering questions " what kind of powers do you have " Esme asked me " i'm a magnet. I have all tones of powers " " why haven't the voltouri found you " jazz asked " because i am hinding from them and using my shield so they don't know where i am." " Should we tell them what we were talking bout before " he asked I nodded my head yes " Isabella is my younger sister."

They all gasp " it's true we are brother and sister after he went missing i went to find him. But had no luck i was 13 when he went missing at the age of 17 I went looking for you. I went to Texas first and i meet Pete and char the night I got attacked I was walking out of a bar and this guy came over to me. I knew he vampire he was about to kill me then Pete pulled him away from me and char turned me. And i've been with them since then " i said " why didn't you keep looking for jazz why did you stop you had power to hurt anyone who wanted to hurt you."

Edward asked " because i didn't want to leave Pete and char they were teaching me how to control my thirst and showing me how to use my powers. And i just stop cause i felt like the part the loved my brother just didn't want to know if he was. Alive and i didn't want find out he died " " so what your saying is that you stoped searching for me and then now you know i'm alive." Jazz asked me " i'm sorry I didn't even tell Pete and char what I was doing because they just took me in. And I just didn't want to tell them these things cause i didn't know them that well."

Edward's prov
I was trying to focus on the conversation but it was hard cause all I was thinking about how Bella and i should be together. " Ugh " " what's the matter " Alice asked " nothing i need air " bells looked at me with ' be careful ' look in her eyes."

I ran to my meadow to think I started day Dreaming

day dream :
" love I can't find my favourite pumps " bells pouted " aren't they by the front door we you took them off last night." I stated she ran there and sadly she came back dry sobbing " darling look at me I will find them okay." she nodded her head i came back 5 minutes later with them in my hand she ran to me " thanks I love you more than you can imagine right now."

She kissed me so i deepened it and took her into our bedroom placing her on the bed and started taking off her.....

" Edward are you okay " i looked over to see bells standing there " i'm fine " she got to me in under 6 seconds and hugged me " i'm sorry. That i was rude to you i just needed some air so i'm sorry " she said.

" It's okay it's just that treaty with the shape shifters has been there for 100 years now and i didn't. Want you to cross-" i got cut of mid sentence bells placed her lips to mine wow we were kissing then she pulled away " i'm sorry i had to shut you up." Then she giggled then i pulled into me and said " i love you " it just came out she didn't reply did she reject me. I looked at her and she looked at me then ran she said " if you love me catch me."

Bella's prov

" If you love me catch me " i said then he came after me i ran and went to hide but he cought me." Hahaha i got you " he said i wiggled out of his arms " now you don't " i stated then he walked up to me and kissed me and i deepened it." Ummm mind telling us what's going on " char asked a bit concerned " they are mates " Alice said. Wait what mates then jazz mc fuzzy stood and came to hug me " hey jazzy mc fuzzy " then every one was laughing at the name i called him.

He walked over to Edward " be good to my little sister dude i know where you live." " I am not little anymore jazzy mc fuzzy " i said then ran over to Pete and char " congratulations " they said. " I don't want to go to school by-" " we talked about this " " i was going to say i didn't want to go to school by myself i am. Going to go with Eddie i am going to ride with him okay bye " i then grabed his arm and ran to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.3K 34
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
4.8M 287K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
106K 5K 21
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
2.3M 84.7K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...