surprised

Bella's prov
well here I am walking down a long corridor walking to go meet aro. Yes I joined the volturi i just hope they don't find me cause i rather tell. Them in person yea i know i said i will never join them. But plans change people i have been here for a month now. They are like my new family here jane and i are like sisters.

I make it to the thrown room and pushed the doors open " you wanted to see me aro " " ah bella i want you and Jane to check up on the cullens." He said ha so he wants me to do this think again " nope I will not do it im not going back to face any of them." Aro looked pissed " you will do it or I will send people to kill your brother " so he wants to play dirty." Fine do just that  know i will kill half of your vampires here " i replied then he was serious and got really angry.

" You're going if you want to or not and that's the end of it " i guess. I should go pack i don't why he wants me to go fine ill go but girst shopping i new clothes. " Jane we're going shopping so meet me by my car."

Edward's prov

' why edward why ' - jaspher

' I hope he is happy my new sister left because of him and i might not see her again ' - rosalie

and on and on they went down the list why they hate me jaspher stopped looking for her a few weeks ago. Now they all hate me and i didn't mean to do anything it was tanya. She's been thinking that we're supposed to be together ugggg she's the reason. Why bella my sweet bella isn't here with me if only bella new , right now I'm locked in my room. I haven't been out of it not even to hunt i rather stay in here away from everyone.

' i cant believe that we have to do this '

what is Jane doing here we haven't done anything bad so we should be good." Edward please come down here " esme said so i got to the staircase and there she was. " Bella " my voiced cracked a bit she turned around to face me.

" okay carlisle everything seems fine here but we have orders so i have to stay in town for a while and keep and eye on your coven." Bella said what she's here with Jane witch means she part of the volturi.

Bella's prov
After i explained to carlisle that i would have to stay in town to watch them he offers me a place in his home. So i accepted Jane also has to stay so we share a room right now we're unpacking.

I here a huge bang coming from downstairs so i go to see what the noise is and it's jazzy and fuckward fighting. I use my shield to pull them apart " what the he'll is going on here " i ask " oh nothing edward was just a pain in the ass " jazzy replied.

" just stop and you , you need to hunt know go " i said i dropped my shiled and he went to hunt i ran straight into my brothers arms." I missed you " he said i nodded my head " bella i need you up here now " jane yells. so i run up to her " so where do i put these? " she questioned " over there " and i pointed the bathroom door. " okay " she replied " im gonna go hunt okay " " sure."

i jumped out the window to try and find a mountain lion what you though i was going kill a human. Ahahahah no i still feed off of animals i would never kill a human ever. Ah finally i found a few so i let my hunting senses take over.

After feed from the animal i herd someone call my name so i followed where the sound. Came from it's a meadow the one that started it all and there he was sitting there." Come sit down " he said i don't want to but my heart wanted to feel his touch again so i went to him." Well care to explain everything " he asked and i nodded.