powers and the truth

Bella's prov
I sat down and i started answering questions " what kind of powers do you have " Esme asked me " i'm a magnet. I have all tones of powers " " why haven't the voltouri found you " jazz asked " because i am hinding from them and using my shield so they don't know where i am." " Should we tell them what we were talking bout before " he asked I nodded my head yes " Isabella is my younger sister."

They all gasp " it's true we are brother and sister after he went missing i went to find him. But had no luck i was 13 when he went missing at the age of 17 I went looking for you. I went to Texas first and i meet Pete and char the night I got attacked I was walking out of a bar and this guy came over to me. I knew he vampire he was about to kill me then Pete pulled him away from me and char turned me. And i've been with them since then " i said " why didn't you keep looking for jazz why did you stop you had power to hurt anyone who wanted to hurt you."

Edward asked " because i didn't want to leave Pete and char they were teaching me how to control my thirst and showing me how to use my powers. And i just stop cause i felt like the part the loved my brother just didn't want to know if he was. Alive and i didn't want find out he died " " so what your saying is that you stoped searching for me and then now you know i'm alive." Jazz asked me " i'm sorry I didn't even tell Pete and char what I was doing because they just took me in. And I just didn't want to tell them these things cause i didn't know them that well."

Edward's prov
I was trying to focus on the conversation but it was hard cause all I was thinking about how Bella and i should be together. " Ugh " " what's the matter " Alice asked " nothing i need air " bells looked at me with ' be careful ' look in her eyes."

I ran to my meadow to think I started day Dreaming

day dream :
" love I can't find my favourite pumps " bells pouted " aren't they by the front door we you took them off last night." I stated she ran there and sadly she came back dry sobbing " darling look at me I will find them okay." she nodded her head i came back 5 minutes later with them in my hand she ran to me " thanks I love you more than you can imagine right now."

She kissed me so i deepened it and took her into our bedroom placing her on the bed and started taking off her.....

" Edward are you okay " i looked over to see bells standing there " i'm fine " she got to me in under 6 seconds and hugged me " i'm sorry. That i was rude to you i just needed some air so i'm sorry " she said.

" It's okay it's just that treaty with the shape shifters has been there for 100 years now and i didn't. Want you to cross-" i got cut of mid sentence bells placed her lips to mine wow we were kissing then she pulled away " i'm sorry i had to shut you up." Then she giggled then i pulled into me and said " i love you " it just came out she didn't reply did she reject me. I looked at her and she looked at me then ran she said " if you love me catch me."

Bella's prov

" If you love me catch me " i said then he came after me i ran and went to hide but he cought me." Hahaha i got you " he said i wiggled out of his arms " now you don't " i stated then he walked up to me and kissed me and i deepened it." Ummm mind telling us what's going on " char asked a bit concerned " they are mates " Alice said. Wait what mates then jazz mc fuzzy stood and came to hug me " hey jazzy mc fuzzy " then every one was laughing at the name i called him.

He walked over to Edward " be good to my little sister dude i know where you live." " I am not little anymore jazzy mc fuzzy " i said then ran over to Pete and char " congratulations " they said. " I don't want to go to school by-" " we talked about this " " i was going to say i didn't want to go to school by myself i am. Going to go with Eddie i am going to ride with him okay bye " i then grabed his arm and ran to his room.