lies and the truth

Bella's prov
Rosalie , alice and i just got back from shopping we had so much stuff. I had to transport back to get eddie's car hehehe we got back at night. we just pulled up and i picked up some of my bags and walked inside " jazzy you should go help alice she has tons of bags." He got up and ran to go help her emmet did the same to help rose. I ran up to the room i share with eddie and put my bags down to get the rest of them. Eddie turned to face me but i ran out of the room i can't tell him not yet at least.

So i got the rest of them and put them in our room and ran to the treaty line and stopped." I need to talk to sam " i said to the wolves in front of me they looked at each other then back to me." Me and sam have been friends for 20 years now so he knows me." I say trying to convince them i'm safe then this big black wolf comes out and sees me. He turns around and goes behind a tree to shift and runs up to me and hugs me " hi sammy " " hi izzy."

He puts me down "so what brings you here " " we need to talk about things." He nodded and brings me over the treaty line earning a few growls from the wovles. " Stop it she's an old friend of mine " we go to a secret place " okay what is it we need to talk about." He asked " it's about our secret eddie wants to know but I don't know how to tell him " " then don't." He said i looked at him puzzled " if he wants to know tell him to come and ask me okay " he said i nodded " i have to go bye sammy " i hugged him then left him.

I herd footsteps behind me so i turned around to see Jane " what are you doing here " i asked " aro sent me to convince you to join us. He said if you don't then your family will die so i will think fast. I will be back here in a months time to get your answer. Bye for now bella " she said then was gone okay so now I have to hide seeing jane in the forest how fucking amazing.

So right now I'm about 20 minutes away from home and as soon as I get in hearing distance. I hear something I never wanted to hear " eddie when are you going to leave that bitch your with." I herd them coming this way so i used my powers to spy on them." Soon okay tanya ok babe soon " Said the voice i grew to love said." But just leave her now. I'm tired of you sneaking around " that two faced dick i teleported back to the house and walks into the family room." I'm leaving today and nobody can make me change my mind " i told them as soon as. I said that penny-head come in " but isabella you cant leave we're like family and plus jazz just got you back so please stay." Alice begged " i'm so sorry but if you want to know why ask dick-face over there " i pointed to him.

I found a big bad and other bags to pack my clothes then there was a knock at the door.

Jasper's prov

I followed her and knocked on the door " go away " izzy said " it's me can i come in." I asked silence then the door opened and she let me in " can you tell me what happened." She shook her head and continued on packing " can you help me take my things down to my car." She asked so i helped her when we got to the family room edward stopped her.

" Bells what are you doing babe why are you leaving " he asked sad " get your fucking filthy hands off me you dick-face." She screamed at him but he still didn't let go so gave him pain. Shocked crossed all our faces she then stopped " next time listen come on jazz." " No your not going your telling us what the fucked happened " i yelled.

She froze " him that man there is a two face dickhead fucking cock sucker cheating asshole." She screamed wow she used her powers to pick up her bags and left that fucking dick I walked over to kick his ass. But pete stoped me " go find her please bring my daughter back to me."

He begged me i nodded and walked out the door i went to the one place it all started home where we used to live with our happy lives. It's a 4 day trip so i should go i asked Alice to come so she did and then we left to go find her.